• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ad seen 'NZ Herbals' "now available in Australia" wtf?

nz pills

artline said:
i spent some time in NZ in 2005 and consumed quite a few BZP pills. Like just about everyone that has reported back on them, i have to say they have the worst come down of anything that i have ever consumed.

have you tried mash or twisted?
what are your fav. pills

Actual contents of capsules are commonly obscured by referring to total capsule size then indicating it contains 'blends' of various things.

Good Stuff are the most disgusting thing you can ever imagine. I have been througha round about 8 30 packs personally. I now have trouble swallowing capsules of any type due to nasty experiences. I would never touch them again ever.

Mash and Twisted are similar to the trippier pills but with potentially amplified side effects and little to no stimulant effect.

BZP is not cross toelrant with mdma. Some serotonin release occurs as far as im aware (less so than with tfmpp based pills) but not in teh regions of the brain which may lead to neurotoxicity. Im unaware how this might prevent mdma neurotox.

Recovery pills; responsible use guidelines

On the subject of "recovery pills", the National Poisons Centre here in NZ recommend you don't take them as they can increase toxicity (I'm presuming because they may increase the risk of developing serotonin syndrome). They have come up with a list of "guidelines for responsible use" of piperazines. Follow this link:

http://www.toxinz.com/spec.aspx?id=1083433&synonymID=#Taking_This_Drug_Recreation

One recommendation is that you don't take more than 100mg total piperazine blend. (Personally, 100mg tends to be less than enough for me.)

Cyberdyne said:
... are the most disgusting thing you can ever imagine. I have been througha round about 8 30 packs personally. I now have trouble swallowing capsules of any type due to nasty experiences. I would never touch them again ever

A couple of cheap brands from one distributor contain quite a fair amount of magnesium salt, which they don't need to have in them. Magnesium has a laxative effect. You don't want to go to a rave and have diarrhoea in your pants in the middle of a hard dance track. :D :p

gerrym said:
On the subject of "recovery pills", the National Poisons Centre here in NZ recommend you don't take them as they can increase toxicity (I'm presuming because they may increase the risk of developing serotonin syndrome). They have come up with a list of "guidelines for responsible use" of piperazines. Follow this link:

http://www.toxinz.com/spec.aspx?id=1083433&synonymID=#Taking_This_Drug_Recreation

One recommendation is that you don't take more than 100mg total piperazine blend. (Personally, 100mg tends to be less than enough for me.)

This is the first instance I've found anywhere recommending not to take recovery pills....anyone actually know why?

Also, my favourites so far are Red Hearts: BZP 200mg + TFMPP/Antioxidant blend 110mg. I had one first then 5 hours later had another, felt floaty, happy, confident, and had nice warm rushes. Just before bed I had the recovery pills and woke up feeling fine.

chopped_chimp said:
This is the first instance I've found anywhere recommending not to take recovery pills....anyone actually know why?

There's a condition known as "serotonin toxicity" or "serotonin syndrome" and it happens when you mix drugs/substances with serotonergic properties. I think this is why the Poisons Centre made that particular recommendation. Serotonin syndrome can also occur if you're on certain antidepressants including SSRIs and you take BZP party pills, hence the warnings to people on medications.

gerrym
New Zealand

He|ix said:
Also, one of my earlier questions has been answered, this website says that these do deplete serotonin.

I wonder, by how much though? Compared to the real thing, is it negligible or a significant amount?

I had one dark angel pill last night.
- After 1 hr, I got slight nausea, I kept burping
- After 1.5 hours, I had warm rushes and the music seem to roll through me like waves
- After 2 hours, I could not keep still anymore and started dancing
- After 4 hours, the effects wore off and I started to feel tired

I didnt take the recovery pill when I came home. I just ate a banana and went straight to sleep. Bed never looked better in my life. I slept for 7 hours.

At the moment I still feel tired but the come down was not as bad as I thought.

Compared to e though, I would say that the 'uplifting' effects were pale in comparison, and the high did not last as long as I expected. I was talkative but wasn't in the mood to mingle with anyone. I just wanted to dance.

My opininion is that these pills are great for the novice, but once you have had e, then don't expect too much out of these.. ;)

drancer said:
I wonder, by how much though? Compared to the real thing, is it negligible or a significant amount?

I don't think anyone knows by how much BZP party pills deplete serotonin. There have been very few human studies, and a lot of the "knowledge" on the effects of BZP/piperazines is extrapolated from other drug data.

The effects resemble d-amphetamine and/or the 'hallucinogenic amphetamines', so all we can do is say "well we can expect something similar to happen with these drugs because they have similar effects". I don't think we'll know for sure for some time what any adverse long-term effects are.

Having said that though, BZP was introduced as an alternative to harder drugs like methamphetamine which we know can be quite detrimental.

From my experiences, dance party-goers are friendly, social, alert and co-ordinated, compared to the rowdy pub-goer. I think we should learn something from this and not just the clinical studies.

For me at least, BZP is a safer social lubricant than alcohol. If I go out and don't limit how much alcohol I drank, I'd feel a lot more ill and dehydrated the next day than if I have taken BZP.

If BZP were to be made illegal in New Zealand, I as a purchaser wouldn't know for sure what I'm buying, what has been added to it, or what it has been adulterated with. I could be purchasing something which doesn't even contain any BZP or could have something very dangerous in it. The labels on the packet would vanish just for a start.

gerrym
New Zealand

drancer:

Strange I didn't feel like dancing at all. I had 2 of them aswell, maybe less is more =/

Morissey said:
drancer:

Strange I didn't feel like dancing at all. I had 2 of them aswell, maybe less is more =/

I really felt like taking another pill when the effects wore off, because I could start to feel my muscles aching and sharp sense of tiredness. But before that, I was active as.. Minor visuals with the lights appearing a lot "fuller", and music seeming to resonate through the body. It's weak compared to e though. But from the looks of things, trying to magnify the effects by swallowing another pill is detrimental, based on what others have experienced. I was really tempted to experiment but luckily I didnt.

I now just prefer the red hearts, I find 1 pill fine then another about 2 hrs later, no need for x3. The recovery pills I tend to throw aside for another day since I smoke copious amounts of weed when I chill, drink+eat or a couple mls of 1,4b. As for comedown, I dont care about the comedowns of any drug I decide to do. Its all worth the thrill at the end of the day. Alot of my mates now take party pills as a change from mdma+meth etc which I think is great! reading from earlier posts, the recovery pills are good for the day after an mdma pill. Hehe..

i had two free samples of dark angel sent over to me, thinking...'free pills in the mail these will do shit'...me n 2 friends tested em out n found we were extremely pleasantly surprised by the reaction...lasted for aggges...i had two n 12 hours later could still feel effects...a normal pill lasts me 2 hours...rushy, warm tingly sensations, music was great, even got a lil loved up. put it this way we all liked em enuff 2 order sum other ones. We all have fairly high tolerance to 'real' pills...so wat previous posters have said about theyd be good for novice users...in our case is not true...We were quitye impressed...comedown was shit but hey u gotta embrace n accept that....what goes UP must come down. Stay safe ppl :)

ordered some dark angle, devils, XXX, JAX
and from the goodstuff ordered goodstuff blue with just bzp and goodstuff red with bzp and tmfpp.
also going to order some mash and twisted... maybe some grin as well
have you guys seen these PeP pills.
they are from the UK
it is soo hard to find trip report on the NZ drugs i don't know why.
anyone know anywhere good to get info on whats in these NZ drugs and reviews on them.

has anyone tried HeadFuel its a new strong legal E, speed and trips alternative from the UK.
they have a few different types.
one say it has calamus extract and piperzines
could that be TMA...-2?
anyone tried these..
they sound kickass and cheap to

whats the deal with how they say Cayenne Pepper Piperazine Blend or Proprietary blend. they should have to say exactly whats in the pills.
i really want to try mCPP ( 1-(m-chlorophenyl)piperazine ) does anyone know what pills contain it. they is alot of different piperazines out they i wonder if you can order pure mCPP. i know someone who got 1kg of pure BZP for worming cattle its real cheap in NZ like cheaper than getting a 5 pack of NZ pills.
anyone have any ideas on the law about importing pure piperazine powders into OZ

Last edited:
what is the best pills
i just ordered some devils, jax, xxx, mash and twisted
plus some good stuff. interested in getting some mCPP
what pills contain mCPP?

Has anyone combined these "herbal" pills with real e? Use the BZP+TMFPP pill as a "warm up" pill for the night and then take the e when the night is really coming along?

i know someone who got 1kg of pure BZP for worming cattle its real cheap in NZ like cheaper than getting a 5 pack of NZ pills.

Thats strange coz I read (cant remember where) that after bzp was first sythesized it was found to have no (or not enough) anti-worm/parasitical effects and was forgotten for a while.

The kiwi's are funny ppl, some say they're backward but I just think they're ironic. Like the 'elevate' (not glee) recovery pills that are to help you recover the next day, Have the logo 'dp" on them which stands for dance pill. But they're not dance pills they're recovery pills. Thats the Kiwi's man. Eh they're great ppl and i'm half kiwi so don't go gett'n offended.

Drancer, I would theorise that you would need less MDMA to be satisfied when already beeming on a good party pill. But I'd also think the comedown would be crazy - but I've nvr taken a recovery pill after a night on X so perhaps you could reimburse your mental health while you sleep and wakeup fealing alright.

xtc's a waste of money unless its a trippy pill, IMO, mdma just doesn't last long enough, especially with the comedown. Combine the right party pill with acid and you might be in for a firework surprise.