Acid In America 2K7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took the dilaudid and xanax at about 7 hours in my pupils were still huge 8o and still were when i went to sleep a couple hours later (decreased a little but most likely from the dilly).

it was just really weird i felt like i was tripping mentally, very spaced out, and physically rolling almost like i said. But there was very little visual breathing or movements of objects which im unused to.

I felt like i wouldn't of been able to sleep untill early/late in the morning if i hadn't

Last edited:
some good white on white unperf goin around in SW OH.

phila

i just read so much of this and i couldnt find what i was looking for. swim found a connect for acid in philadelphia. anyone know of acid in phila? how is it? thank you

WoW with the thick, textured paper. Same as usual-great...although not through a usual connect.

crankheart said:
i just read so much of this and i couldnt find what i was looking for. swim found a connect for acid in philadelphia. anyone know of acid in phila? how is it? thank you

All the doses I've had during this past year have all been spectacular...keep a look out for:

White/White unperferated thick blotter
Red and Blue watercolors
Any gel tabs

----Philadelphia is swimming in good L

Can anyone here who has eaten the hoffman anniversary print (the cartoon picture where he is riding a bike) tell me if the hits were a little bigger than your usual 1/4"x1/4".
I recently received some that came from overseas and am a little weary of them because of their size.

I guess the only way ill really know is by eating them. From what i was told they are quite potent.

philly usually has a lot of good l, since i can remember. i chalk it up to the big number of dead heads i've met there.

Speaking of dead heads, y'all are getting me pumped up I will be near philly soon, some of you can probably guess why, hit me up if your similarly inclined ...

Last edited:
yesterday i got a 10 strip and it was the most amazing amazing LSD (not lab tested but i know it was not a DO(X) compound and it definitly was not bromo d-fly) ive ever eaten. it was unperferated and on one side of it it was a water color blue with some yellow in it, and on the other side it was a mix of blue and pink. it didnt look like a drawling of anykind it looked like a tie-dye or something. i was also surprised it only cost 10/hit

it was in the NYC area, and let me just say, i normally take high doses , and 2.22 ( a 10 strip cut in 4 peices) made me lose it. i caught the fear.

im just wondering what its name is or if anyone knows what im talking about.

more than $10 a hit is outrageous... usually in PA it goes for 2/$15, $50 a ten strip

and a ten strip cut into four pieces makes for 2.5 hits each :D

crankheart said:
yesterday i got a 10 strip and it was the most amazing amazing LSD (not lab tested but i know it was not a DO(X) compound and it definitly was not bromo d-fly) ive ever eaten. it was unperferated and on one side of it it was a water color blue with some yellow in it, and on the other side it was a mix of blue and pink. it didnt look like a drawling of anykind it looked like a tie-dye or something. i was also surprised it only cost 10/hit

it was in the NYC area, and let me just say, i normally take high doses , and 2.22 ( a 10 strip cut in 4 peices) made me lose it. i caught the fear.

im just wondering what its name is or if anyone knows what im talking about.

You probably got the "water-colors" or "tie-die" prints that have been circulating the Upper East Coast area lately, especially during the summer. I've seen sheets with white on one side with a little bit of an airbrushed red color and the other side had all the hits seperated impeccably at a quarter of an inch but WEREN'T perferorated, just a little thicker-than-normal blotter paper. They were seperated with a red printed line. I still have 4 of these saved up because I loved them so much=D I guestimate them at being around the 80-100 mic range..Excellent doses, they were a huge tool in my "Summer Of Love" this summer ha.

Then I have come across a Blue water color air-brush style on one side and on the other side, each hit had a blue wave or "oceantype" wave looking design...That's the best way I can explain it. Came with the Red tie-dies...Still potent doses....Same strength as the red.

Are these the "Blue Crush"?

All of these came from sources who were pumping out fractals, white on white, and other EXCELLENT batches...I have 5 fractals to dose over X-mas break that I've had for 10 months...EAST COAST baby!!!!!=D

Merry-Xmas my fellow BLer's and LSD avdocates!!!

Look out in alabama there is some nice looking blotter going around that is dox for sure 18 hour duration speedy not LSD like bitter tasting. bad stuff it was a blue tyd die pattern on one side perforated on the back side the sheet made a random design. took 2 had a very crazy body load.second Dox blotter I have gotten recently.

drew345 said:
Look out in alabama there is some nice looking blotter going around that is dox for sure 18 hour duration speedy not LSD like bitter tasting. bad stuff it was a blue tyd die pattern on one side perforated on the back side the sheet made a random design. took 2 had a very crazy body load.second Dox blotter I have gotten recently.

How thick was the paper?

And was the design a wave-like pattern?

this is the stuff crankheart and i got...

l_3e41b0087a9454004d4c9e2e1a702316.jpg

l_c1a66d703644b57dde4803d172724cfd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.