Acid In America 2K7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youkai said:
Concrete is a town in Skagit County, Washington, USA. The population was 790 at the 2000 census. It is included in the Mount Vernon-Anacortes, Washington Metropolitan Statistical Area. I happen to live in the next county. Haven't seen much L in that neck of the woods as of late.

spy_vs_spy said:
Concrete is a town in Skagit County, Washington, USA. The population was 790 at the 2000 census. It is included in the Mount Vernon-Anacortes, Washington Metropolitan Statistical Area. I happen to live in the next county. Haven't seen much L in that neck of the woods as of late.
then nope! but if Im ever out there I'll check it out!

FreedomOfTheMind said:
Anybody hear of blue swiss crystal? I am supposed to be picking up a half sheet for $250.

^^^Wow the prices you people are willing to pay.... pretty sad considering back in the day people I know picked up sheets for $1258)

Madhatter4 said:
^^^Wow the prices you people are willing to pay.... pretty sad considering back in the day people I know picked up sheets for $1258)
back in the day I knew people who would get them for 30, but guess what? today is NOT back in the day.

if its dank ass doses 250 isnt THAT bad f a deal. I dont know anyone who actualy has sheets and sheets of anything Id call spactacular. and if they do, they want to sell it by the strip so they can make there money

$250 isnt that bad considering doses go for around $10 for single hits at shows, street value, etc (in my scene at least) I have only been using LSD for about a year so I obviously dont know too much about the scene but I am fine with paying that much considering they are supposed to be 120mics and stronger than the pink panther doses which there the headdiest ones Ive gotten so far.

new years eve featured a lot of beautiful LSD

- an odd sort of windowpane w/ a bluish almost cellophaney layer above white papery stuff
- eyeball blotter
- white on white

also

- WoW DOC but was properly advertised as such

but doesn't that mean it's time for a new thread?

youkai, were you at that show that we were talking about?

spy_vs_spy said:

You're looking in the wrong spots. Seen It all over up north.

SomeKindaLove said:
new years eve featured a lot of beautiful LSD

- an odd sort of windowpane w/ a bluish almost cellophaney layer above white papery stuff
- eyeball blotter
- white on white

also

- WoW DOC but was properly advertised as such

but doesn't that mean it's time for a new thread?

youkai, were you at that show that we were talking about?
no, friends bought me tickets and I told them I wanted to go to another show, turns out it was sold out so I went to this other show, it was still an awesome awesome show, and considering I didnt want to get faced on L but molly the show I went to was prob the better one of the two.

I havent looked, how many sets and what show was it? I'll be mking some runs with them again here in feb. so check out those dates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Youkai said:
no, friends bought me tweeter tickets and I told them I wanted to go to see dead, turns out it was sold out so I went to tweeter, it was still an awesome awesome show, and considering I didnt want to get faced on L but molly the show I went to was prob the better one of the two.

I havent looked, how many sets and what show was it? I'll be mking some runs with them again here in feb. so check out those dates.

original set list w/ terrapin nation opener then 2 sets

unbroken chain>china>rider was my personal highlight <3

it's on archive.org already & worth a look

hope you had a great new years, know I did, went into the city afterwards for some more music and good times with some chill people

SomeKindaLove said:
original set list w/ terrapin nation opener then 2 sets

unbroken chain>china>rider was my personal highlight <3

it's on archive.org already & worth a look

hope you had a great new years, know I did, went into the city afterwards for some more music and good times with some chill people
terrapin nation? OMG!!!!!!!!! my dick just dribbled. :!

I got stuck with trance rock raving... but hey as I siad the show was still wonderful, but I bet you guys got all the good doses!!!!

^indeed

I PM'd you with the date of a show that I plan to be at.

Status
Not open for further replies.