Acid In America 2K7

Status
Not open for further replies.
february I have some tour dates already set up, lets see whats going to be out there!!!

this is from the 06 but white/white is still around, the one that can from a phamily.

good new years L in atlanta

had some friends bring a sheet down from greenville to the new years celebrations in the a-town...i believe it had a dali print on the sheet, and 3 hits melted my feeble mind! A+++ cid, super clean and mindblowing trip.

-inkwell

Vegas - Had some strong liquid 'cid 2 months ago. Not too expencive, $8 - 10 a drop. If you know the right people, they'll give you compensation if their acid didn't work.

Blue_Phlame said:
Vegas - Had some strong liquid 'cid 2 months ago. Not too expencive, $8 - 10 a drop. If you know the right people, they'll give you compensation if their acid didn't work.
compensation if it didntw ork? I cant see how that would make sense, if its LSd its going to work or it'll all be bunk.

^could be a low dosage.

In the past iv had the same deal.
The dudew said if the hits were too weak he would compensate for the decline in potency by giving me more hits.

Maybe ill see you on the road Youkai.
take care.

12/31-01/01 all i saw was the white on white, perfed, weak. This was in the northeast.

Liquid can be tough to dose accuratly. Alot of dealers will give you more if you aren't properly spun. Especially if you have eaten more than two hits and are looking meah..this is because if you aren't tripping they can be fairly certain they didn't give you enough in the first place.

Delsyd said:
^could be a low dosage.

In the past iv had the same deal.
The dudew said if the hits were too weak he would compensate for the decline in potency by giving me more hits.

Maybe ill see you on the road Youkai.
take care.

12/31-01/01 all i saw was the white on white, perfed, weak. This was in the northeast.

hope so!

Came across a little bit in northern New England. Heard it came up in a small batch from New York though.
Fairly strong, claimed to be 150mcg which was believable. 1 hit and a joint throughout the night had me staring out my window for 6 hours at the snow. Wonderful time, slept fine 9 hours after dosing.

Cid is still M.I.A. in the Midwest.....I KNO its on the east coast though, WOO-WOO

were they the gels kenji......glad i am still sitting on a couple myself.....kid I was grabbin them off of is out.

Blotter, white on one side rainbow colored on the other with a black line or something on each piece.

Just recently came across some blotter in Milwaukee, WI. I only saw about a quarter of a sheet but on each blotter there is a little square with a dot for numbers 1-5 and a large line with suqsequent dots for 6-10. (1 long line and 1 dot for #6 for example). I was told they were called something like Mayan number blocks or something.

Anywho......very clean, potent, LSD. I would say around 125 mics per hit. Ate one on NYE and was VERY IMPRESSED. ALso allowed for one of the most hilarious nights of my life.

had some plain white blotter from boston the other day. one hit was about as strong as 2 windowpanes from the festivals this past summer. i was quite impressed =D

Philly - white on whites mostly, $8 a hit. Pretty decent, two was a nice, long trip. Rumor has it a sheet can be had for $350, again white on whites

phished18 said:
Just recently came across some blotter in Milwaukee, WI. I only saw about a quarter of a sheet but on each blotter there is a little square with a dot for numbers 1-5 and a large line with suqsequent dots for 6-10. (1 long line and 1 dot for #6 for example). I was told they were called something like Mayan number blocks or something.

Anywho......very clean, potent, LSD. I would say around 125 mics per hit. Ate one on NYE and was VERY IMPRESSED. ALso allowed for one of the most hilarious nights of my life.

Yeah, those are Mayan numbers. Thats kind of neat. Were the increasing numbers arranged in a strip, or as a square block, or... ?

Hoffman 100th Birthday blotter in Atlanta...a birdy told me 350 a sheet

^^careful - a birdy told me at least some of the Hoff's in the US are not LSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.