Acid In America 2K7

Status
Not open for further replies.
patternagainst said:
Oh I didn't mean to accuse anyone of buying their wings, I was just making a statement I guess. I left out the details about the wings that pertained to family, L, doing tours, and laying crystal just to avoid people trying to put that message out there. I see so many kids that are just flossed out in whatever ghetto lot-bling they can find hollering "Doses! Doses!" So many kids that talk their drugs up with some sort of personality and history that it's disgusting sometimes. Sometimes hippies can be real dick-asses and I wonder where the smiling vibe has gone. I put out smiles and waves and people give them back, it changes my day. I don't like these little fuckers coming in and thinking they have the headiest shit in the state or that they are super duper family. I'm just venting, but I just didn't include those details about small trends like that because if you don't know about it or haven't recognized it, then you don't really need to know. The people who do recognize it, know. I've seen dudes at stands turn people down when they try to buy wings sometimes because they are just so stupid about it. It's an important moment when you're kicked some wings and it doesn't come to you for just any reason.

Also about the wraps--it is totally a part of the lifestyle. I forgot to mention that I'm into crystals and wraps a lot, but at the same time I see kids just using it as part of their chin-held-high personality. "Copper and fluorite octahedron's, kiddddd." sounding all smacked out, looking all smacked out. My family are some of the nicest most positive oriented kids you'll ever meet and it is always a good, loving, positive, and hysterical experience whenever we get out on the road. I guess the whole thing about wraps and wings just makes me think of these kids I saw at Camp last year that stumbled out of their van all diced out in lot suits right when they got into the holding grounds and started hustling coke and talking up whatever they could get their imagination on. It's just ironic that the kids that don't want to be recognized (you'd think...) wouldn't make themselves recognizable.
I'm sorry, but back to the crystals. I love crystals. I just had my birthday several days ago and one of my best friend's and his girlfriend who got me into crystals gifted me a really nice amethyst cluster and a huge indian quartz palm piece. Fluorite was one of the first rocks I acquired from a cool kid and what seemed to be his girlfriend. They were just relaxed, chilled way out, real happy and positive. It's good to meet people like that and be in moments like that, because it spreads like wildfire. If you walked around one night and handed out ounces worth of free nuggets to people that were real, that you made a connection with if even for a brief conversation, if the satisfaction alone doesn't send tingles up your spine then i'm sure you'll end up running into the good karma one way the other. Anyway, Fluorite is one of my favorite stones because it was one of my first, and it also is known to relieve technological stress, which I have a lot of due to doing computer-based work all day. After I started getting into crystals, I brought some home from a show last summer and showed my dad thinking he'd just laugh about it or something similar, but he said that when he moved to New Mexico at the age of 20 he was into rocks and had all this turquoise. He gave me most of it, even a turquoise belt buckle that's huge! For a while there, having that bond with him really shaped up our relationship and I attributed it a lot to some of my best friends from shows.

I have to stop writing about it. Words don't do this kind of thing justice. Music, however, does...

edit: My friends from Philly just moved and wrap some really really tight shit. I'm trying to get some nice little pieces of watermelon tourmalines and other gemmy crystals for a wrap myself, but I just haven't thought of anything. I'm trying to see if he can figure a Lotus wrap out, kind of like all the Tribe kids have the "9" wraps. (Those are pretty damn dope in my opinion, even though it is pretty blingin'...) ;)

Hey, Youkai. You see those "Keep On Truckin'" double sided prints?!? Hehehehe.

I want to mke wraps based on psychedelic chemistry, elements tht mke up the crystls, bonds which hold the molecules together and crystal formations. so when I smoke DMT I take in all the energy it has to offer!!!

but Im just learning now. some wraps get REALY complicated!!!

skahead17,

I can’t speak for your specific area, but if you’re going into this “blind” the best bet in the NE (IMO) is on the unperfed w/w. It’s consistently been average or better and there is lots of it floating around.

TAPPER said:
skahead17,

I can’t speak for your specific area, but if you’re going into this “blind” the best bet in the NE (IMO) is on the unperfed w/w. It’s consistently been average or better and there is lots of it floating around.

I couldn't agree with you more. I had a hard time finding lucy for a while but I got my hands on a sheet of white on white unperf, and it's the BEST stuff I've had yet. 2 hits had me in another world compared to previous trips.

Anyone heard about the white fluff in WA? I heard it was on some paper with simple line designs and also was told about some in liquid. Just curious if its any good.

^^ liquid has been spectacular. It by far been the best stuff going this year IMO.

Youkai said:
which ones? 10 years of tears? I had some of those mad like a year ago. Strong as shit too. =D

They are unperforated thin (width wise) water color paper and the whole sheet is the face of the one and only jerry garcia. I picked up 10 strips from NYC and a sheet is only $450. They must be 150ug a hit more more, which is what Ive heard, Havnt tried yet.

bombest dose around is blue crush (AKA blue cheer) best dose ive had of my life the sprint isnt very complicated like a cup of tea with blood tearing form it but beautiful artwork and bomb 200 mic dose. the name of the xstals is blue crush or clue cheer honestly puts the bomb ass 150 mic sunshine liquid and paper to shave mobest dose hands down wa better than any white fluff ive had ever l8:) =D

white on white central alabama average potency 5 gave a fun experience. other people tripped on 2 hits and had an enjoyable experience

I'd like to hear from kids of the west coast. I heard about White fluff dosed in liquid and on sheets. I have also heard about some European paper and someone said something about silver and some amber liquid. I'd like to know if its like the stuff back in the 90's?

There are bomb jerry garcia 25th blotters they are amazing in NE/RI area, its been an awsome summer due to the amount of doses i have been able to get my hands on it went from white on white to the L-25 now its the Jerrys.

^ i like the name

I haven't seen the Jerrys yet just WoW, gels & liquid, but hope to sample them in the nearish future. I hear that there is a good batch and a not-so-good batch going around, anyone w/any more specifics?

The good batch is unperforated and you cant make out Jerry's face on the doses, since it is unperforated and the entire sheet is a picture of Jerry. Anyways, they are heavenly, and they are all over NYC and new york in general. My friend who has been doing LSD regularly for years claims they are the best ones he has had ever, way better than the pink panthers, white/white unperf, hoffman 40th aniv, etc.

They are by far the cleanest and strongest doses i have ever eaten they don't leave any bad after effects like soreness or anything they are a must try for any LSD inthuseist out there

I got some darker tabs that are golden in some light but darker in others. hard to tell the color. I think the golden/clearer ones were better than these.

don't leave any bad after effects like soreness

does you guyses backs get sore too? my friends complain of it sometimes but I've never experienced it.

Status
Not open for further replies.