Acid In America 2K7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a wave pattern paper was normal thickness not like the cardboard espue stuff I have seen before. The hits were pretty big though but nothing that tipped me off till I put it in my mouth. me and my friend were like fuck.

drew345 said:
It was a wave pattern paper was normal thickness not like the cardboard espue stuff I have seen before. The hits were pretty big though but nothing that tipped me off till I put it in my mouth. me and my friend were like fuck.

uhhh I might have had these and they were most definitely LSD, dosed at 5 pm and actually thought they were shorter in duration....

anyways, just popped 1 and 1/2 hits of the Jerry's....I got 4 hits for free from my buddy for my birthday tonight and He said something aobut guitars being on some of the blotters.....The 4 he gave me were white on one side and black on the other...I guess they're the ones with the entire picture of Jerry Garcia on the sheet...either way i dosed a hlaf hour ago....I'll report back...

I hear they are amazing!!!!

PARooolller said:
uhhh I might have had these and they were most definitely LSD, dosed at 5 pm and actually thought they were shorter in duration....

anyways, just popped 1 and 1/2 hits of the Jerry's....I got 4 hits for free from my buddy for my birthday tonight and He said something aobut guitars being on some of the blotters.....The 4 he gave me were white on one side and black on the other...I guess they're the ones with the entire picture of Jerry Garcia on the sheet...either way i dosed a hlaf hour ago....I'll report back...

I hear they are amazing!!!!

Yup! They are great shit. I picked up a 10 strip. Blessed with jerry's vibes. lol

Anybody hear about the needlepoint crystal (it is on white on white unperforated) going around, suppposed to be 150ug. Havnt tried yet but heard great things. This is NYC btw, THE ONE and only.

Last edited by a moderator:
FreedomOfTheMind said:
Anybody hear about the needlepoint crystal (it is on white on white unperforated) going around, suppposed to be 150ug. Havnt tried yet but heard great things. This is NYC btw, THE ONE and only.

What kind of great things did you hear?

Last edited by a moderator:
Some White Blotter in the southeast.

to any,

The lucy drought has seemed to have gotten better in the SouthEast, a

friend came across some while blotter, regular size, off -white in color. Divided

with blue borders, nice and thick.

It Produced some pretty

profound effects.

Just wanted to know if anyone in the general area has

experienced something that fits that bill. I was so excited. Im sure the stuff

come through all the time, but just does'nt hit the "street".

FreedomOfTheMind said:
Yup! They are great shit. I picked up a 10 strip. Blessed with jerry's vibes. lol

Yeah these were clean but the blotters were only like a quarter size of a standard hit.....qhat size were yours? These were like 3/16...opposed to 1/4 "

Spotted some WoW unperf'd
apparently pretty strong, 100+mics... but also very expensive

jesus christ superstar blotters in camden NJ (10 for $70), white on white silver (10 for $65), white on white unknown crystals (these were weak but were let go @ 15 for $50. and some unbelievable molly which was actualy cut with cocaine and meth I know this because one of my mates freaked out on 15 hits of the jesus christ and white/white silver and was arrested and taken to the hospital he tested possitive for LSD, MDMA, and trace amounts of methamphetamine and cocaine, I ate 1/2 a gram of teh stuff and was completely faced!!!! awesome show, realy realy intence!

Youkai said:
jesus christ superstar blotters in camden NJ (10 for $70), white on white silver (10 for $65), white on white unknown crystals (these were weak but were let go @ 15 for $50. and some unbelievable molly which was actualy cut with cocaine and meth I know this because one of my mates freaked out on 15 hits of the jesus christ and white/white silver and was arrested and taken to the hospital he tested possitive for LSD, MDMA, and trace amounts of methamphetamine and cocaine, I ate 1/2 a gram of teh stuff and was completely faced!!!! awesome show, realy realy intence!

I've heard spectacular things about the Jesus Christ Superstar blotter....and this was coming from the Cali area....

Anyone try these?

Youkai said:

HAHA I think I may have heard about that, tweeter baby!

PARooolller said:
Yeah these were clean but the blotters were only like a quarter size of a standard hit.....qhat size were yours? These were like 3/16...opposed to 1/4 "

Yeah mine are the same small size. How many mics would you say they are each? I havnt tried them yet but friends have (I purchased a good amount)?

Anyone seen any tie dye gellies floating around lately? more specifically in central VA? My friend and i had them this summer and enjoyed them alot and just ehard they're back in town.

FreedomOfTheMind said:
HAHA I think I may have heard about that, tweeter baby!
if you were there, then you prob met me.;)

alot of kids got fractled for new years, including a stripper named mercadies;)

oh, and somewhere theres pictures of the naked guy, because across the parking lot a couple was taking pictures of him freaking out, I havent checked the bands site, maybe on tehr forum there are pics.

I got to say though, it must have REALY sucked getting blasted with pepper spray while naked in the freezing cold.. then gaged and bagged and straped to a stretcher, but the rohyptonal must ahve been a god send when he was taken to the ER. GOD DAMN YOU J.R!!!

PARooolller said:
I've heard spectacular things about the Jesus Christ Superstar blotter....and this was coming from the Cali area....

Anyone try these?
yeah a friend did and he took (alil to much to fast!!!) and freaked. I had my own weak blotters so I didnt pick any up, plus LSD isnt my deal anymore realy, but as I said, that molly was unbelieable even if it had coke and meth in it. Those little bit of filler just made the roll last about 6 hours.

oh, and there was some realy nice heads going around for CHEAP!!! had purple all over the buds but lacked crystals but ahd tht funk to it which smelt like a skunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.