• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines About to take San Pedro, haven’t tripped in about 3 years

I’m just trippin balls here, kinda sleepy 5ough, tried to sleep, the fractals wouldn’t leave me alone, so now I’m up gettin high

Still high, and I still have 4 equivalent doses of San Pedro, and another 1500 morning glory seeds,

Still high, and I still have 4 equivalent doses of San Pedro, and another 1500 morning glory seeds,
yeah trust me on the fact you do not want to add MG seeds to that combo

TRUST ME

giving me anxiety just thinking about it

every time I thought "let me toss some LSA on that high" it turned into a nightmare

yeah trust me on the fact you do not want to add MG seeds to that combo

TRUST ME

giving me anxiety just thinking about it

every time I thought "let me toss some LSA on that high" it turned into a nightmare
Oh no I, dont want anything tonight other than opiates, weed, alcohol and gabapentin, no more hallucinogens for me tonight. WHy did it turn into a nightmares

WHy did it turn into a nightmares
There is something about LSA/ergot type alkaloids that sometimes produces a significant madness in me which makes me spend about 5 hours curled in the fetal position on the floor of the shower.

Usually in large doses or combined with other psychedelics.

I've had good experiences with it, but in combination - no.

Damn, we’ll thanks for the warning, I’ll take them by themselves on Monday or next eeek. Going to try 100 seeds to start, now that I know I can trip

Galactic combo. You did all the drugs together. Never done kratom or opiaces, but it seems like you took a lot of grams, isnt?.

Glad you are vibing it. Sleep 2 days when you are done

Yu
Galactic combo. You did all the drugs together. Never done kratom or opiaces, but it seems like you took a lot of grams, isnt?.

Glad you are vibing it. Sleep 2 days when you are don
I only slept 6 hour or so, I think I’m still on the mescaline

For me about 500 seeds, washed, combined with copious amounts of cannabis produced an enjoyable trip with good CEVs

very, very heavy body load, though! (which cannot be escaped)
What is a body load? I think of me not masturbsting for a week, or having a big shit when you say body load.

I’m chowing down on my new kilo of kratom, I just picked it up, and ima okey some delta 8, maybe that will knock me out, wish I hadn’t some valium

It was amazing btw guys, I highly recommend taking all those drugs I took, as long as you know what your doing

Glad you are vibing it. Sleep 2 days when you are done
I did, I’m addicted to kratom though, and I was trying to get the kratom high during the trip, it was amazing, fractals everywhere,vivid CEvs.

I’m at do it again next week, cause I still have lots of hallucinogens left,. I would share if you guys were my neighbors, I need someone to trip with. I stole the cactus anyway lol, garden stores don’t have a whole lot of security