View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines About to take San Pedro, haven’t tripped in about 3 years

polarthedog

Bluelighter
Just wanted people to talk to while I’m tripping, would welcome phone numbers, though not sure if that’s allowed.
I’m going to mix dxm and San Pedro with buprenorphine, gabapentin, delta 8 thc, poppy tea, and 4 lokos

Before people give warnings, I’m very 3xperienced with mixing different drugs together, and I’ve done mixes that are very similar to this one. I’ve taken dxm with San Pedro lots of time, and I’ll have cbd, gabapenTin, opiates, and alcohol in case things go bad ( don’t worry, I’m experienced at mixing narcotics as well)

The cActus teas cooking on the stove, I already ate a small dose of edibles and dxm, no I’m about to take the subutex and kratom, nvm I gues I am taking 8

OK, but opiates will dull the trippyness in high doses

Just do me a favor and leave out the alcohol it will only make you an emotional mess in the best case and leave you puking and or unconscious in the worst case

OK, but opiates will dull the trippyness in high doses

Just do me a favor and leave out the alcohol
The alcohols for after the trip tones down, I’ll be taking about 200 mcg of bup, and the dxm should be magnifying the trippy ness, so it won’t be a problem, it’s like a psychedelic speedball HOORAY!

Just started drinking the cactus, I’ve already taken 200 mg dxm, 200 mcg buprenorphine, 300 mg gabapentin, a small hash oil edible, 50 mg benadryll, and 10 grams of kratom
Houston, we have liftoff

I’m coming up, and getting anxiety from it, I took gabapentin, a little kratom, and poppy tea to help though, I’m getting the beginning of visuals. This is definitely working, it’s only been 40 mi it’s since I drank the last of the tea.

keep us updated man

you remind myself a lot of me... one night I took around 14 different drugs, 5 being psychedelics... it ended up being horrible with me unable to move or think. Please don't add anything more bro

but I am curious in your report

in my experience adding DXM to psychedelics and other things like that can easily become overly intense