12:26 10 mg dxm

1:50 1 ml of hash oil olive oil and 20 mg dxm ir, cooking up the cactus

2:23 125 mcg buprenorphine

2:31 40 mg dxm ir

2:40 2 grams of kratom

3:07 30 mg dxm ir

3:13 2 grams of kratom

3:34 20 mg dxm ir

Strained the cactus, now I’m evaporating extra water, and waiting for the dxm nausea to pass

3:40 2 grams of kratom

4:05 2 grams of kratom

4:06 100 mcg buprenorphine sublingual

4:50 300 mg gabapentin

5:00 80 mg dxm

5:29 2 grams of kratom

5:32 50 mg benadryll

5:38 took a sip of the cup of tea I have, one cup is about equal to half a foot

5:42 2 grams of kratom

5:44 quarter cup so far

5:59 1/2 cup so far, already feeling it, I guess my zoloft dose is low enough

6:14 sip of strong poppy tea

6:15 300 mg gabapentin

6:19 almost 3/4 the of a cup, drank some more just now

6:36 finished one cup of tea

6:42 2 grams of kratom

6:51 2 grams of kratom

6:54 high of delta 8

6:57 60 mg dxm ir

7:05 2 grams of kratom

7:10 I’m starting to trip, things feel like they’re moving, took a sip of the poppy tea

7:12 300 mg gabapentin

7:15 2 grams kratom, getting come up anxiety

7:21 300 mg of gabapentin and opened the 4 loko

7:23 2 grams of kratom

8:07 4 grams of kratom

8:16 hit the hash pen

8:27 40 mg dxm

I write down everything when I take it, so I can keep track of dosage, thought you guys would like to see it, ive done that everyday for over a mon5

I feel like dancing, the dxm helps me with the anxiety btw, and it adds to the trip. Everything feels ultra real, I feel so ALIVE

WHen I close my eyes I see fractals everywhere, it comes in waves, sometimes I’ll feel almost sober, then imrealize I’m tripping, my councsciousness is moving and breathing like the world around mr

Rule number one while tripping: tell everyone your tripping Andy that god did it, we did it, congratulations, we fuckin did it
Check
(Referencing a old thread on best of bluelightn)

I am tripping hard, everything’s movingly, the colors the objects, it’s flowing like water

I am love
You know I always feel love when I trip!! I was actually having a discussion with a minister about my drug usage a few years ago and I got really honest and told him I'd probably never stop psychedelics because I was sure I felt God's love when I tripped. I tried to explain feeling love on psychedelics to my dad and wife once while on lots of 25i-NBOH. They weren't tripping and didn't get it, lol.

You know I always feel love when I trip!! I was actually having a discussion with a minister about my drug usage a few years ago and I got really honest and told him I'd probably never stop psychedelics because I was sure I felt God's love when I tripped. I tried to explain feeling love on psychedelics to my dad and wife once while on lots of 25i-NBOH. They weren't tripping and didn't get it, lol.
Pm me?

Please keep an eye out for polar - the last we saw of him he was stark bollock naked, save for one sock, running down the middle of the road being pursued by two squad cars..