View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

A Box of Toys For Brains- PD SpaceBar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got this awesome image of you in the garden out back your house (in front of and behind that slope upward to the tip of your property) like growing everything and having little paths through huge plants, little stones with interesting things written on them placed strategically around, some of the plants you're tending are not even from this world!

:D

:) Awesome! I will try to make your vision a reality, although the otherworldly plants might be a bit difficult! :D

I just wrote a really long response to you NeuroDr and it also included some stuff about loast night... but then I somehow hit a keyboard shortcut to close the browser window and I lost it all. Fuck! I have no motivation to re-type it. Maybe later. It took me like 15 minutes too.

I just realized that after I posted that last post, our post counts were exactly the same, Andy. But now of course they no longer are.

My mom has a nice little garden growing in our backyard. We have onions, peppers, zucchini, squash, tomatoes, and a few other veggies in the summer, and pumpkins in the fall.

I think I just got a job cooking at a restaurant. They asked me to come in for a second interview with the general manager on Monday. Sounds Promising :)

What time do you usually plant pumpkin's Bob , in the spring like everything else. And by the time the fall comes around is when their ready ? I would like to try growing pumpkins but don't have any experience with it.

Nice work charlie! haha xork ill be waiting to read that response whenever u get a chance to rewrite it :)

Do any of you guys listen to the greyboy allstars? I just heard of them today when my buddy that works security in around here said he's working the door and can get me in for free, I'm checkin them out right now on their website and it's kinda cool stuff. Anyone ever seen one of their shows?

I think I just got a job cooking at a restaurant. They asked me to come in for a second interview with the general manager on Monday. Sounds Promising :)

What time do you usually plant pumpkin's Bob , in the spring like everything else. And by the time the fall comes around is when their ready ? I would like to try growing pumpkins but don't have any experience with it.

Congrats man
We plant the pumpkins in June, when it starts to get hot down here. Most of our pumpkins actually didn't turn out too well; it was a lot of vines, but we got a few good ones.

Congrats, GP :D<3:D

Also, congrats to all those who are fighting the good fight and winning - stay strong and stay swirling <3

Ive already told andy, but I have an Uncle Andy and he is the greatest uncle ever. Plus Uncle Andy is the uncle from Weeds and lets be serious, that guy was like the coolest uncle ever <3

I <3 DMT once again! Treated me very well last night ;) :D

MORNING PD<3

you know what else has nice ring to it?

...the slight buzzing of DMT running through your brain at 6:30am, to get the day off to a good start.
And then ofcourse a little bowl of headies, some pancakes and a cup of coffee. :)

And now here i am at work for the next 11 hours. :X

i gotta say, after having a few sessions with DMT last night for the first time in almost a year (except for my 5-10mg hit a few days ago), i realized it missed me just as much as i missed it. <3<3

<3DMT<3

oh hey karma <3 mwa

go back to sleep!!!

edit: and you beat me to the i <3 dmt post :p

<3:D<3 Good Morning <3:D<3

I got the strangest phone call last night in the middle of the night from this guy named Guy that I don't even know. He said I called his phone when I didn't because I was asleep. I ended up talking for him for awhile even though it was a wrong number. He seemed really nice , but the whole situation was weird. Like when I said you have the wrong number , he's like I don't think I do. It was strange to say the least :)

Status
Not open for further replies.