Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

A Box of Toys For Brains- PD SpaceBar

Status
Not open for further replies.

swilow

Sr. Moderator: AADD, CE&P, TD
Staff member
Eh, the last ones been archived so all your funktastic post counts won't suddenly plummet. w00t x 4eva.

Now ramble babies....<3

Last edited by a moderator:
How are all my PD friends doing this lovely night?

^Quite good, a bit stressed- got my arse kicked for being slack at work or something (I'm not urgent enough apparently- wtf?)- basically, I am close to being fired. Seiously sick of this shit- I just can't or won't make small talk or talk shop 24/7 as its useless to me. When I asked my damn boss to explain to me what ACTIONS I was doing wrong, he stumbled about and basically said that its more an "attitude" thing. Also- WTF? So I am close to losing this job, not because I do bad work or something; but because I don't do it with enough intensity. Fuck that- I'm thinkin that as its a small business pretty much getting run into the ground, they might just wanna save money. At least, I hope its that and not me, because I honestly have no idea how to change my urgency levels. :\

Workin for the man sucks ballz.

^I hear that.. sorry to hear bout your shitty work situation

Where is it that you work?

Oh Boy! A new social thread. What up PD? I got hooked up with a Deer Creek ticket today. Now I just need Alpines and my tour is complete.

FGH - Whoah! Veggie psytrance! That's insane... :D The music has a very organic sound & feel - the veggie vibes are evident!

GP - That Telefon Tel Aviv track is beautiful. Thanks for sharing! :)

Oh Boy! A new social thread. What up PD? I got hooked up with a Deer Creek ticket today. Now I just need Alpines and my tour is complete.

BL meet up?

So I have been hangin with this really cool girl lately, we saw a a couple shows over the weekend and even drove an hour and a half to fort collins on the spur of the moment to see cornmeal two days in a row, it's really exciting being with her. I think she's kinda my girlfriend, but we'll see where things go, either way I'm on top of the world right now

^Quite good, a bit stressed- got my arse kicked for being slack at work or something (I'm not urgent enough apparently- wtf?)- basically, I am close to being fired. Seiously sick of this shit- I just can't or won't make small talk or talk shop 24/7 as its useless to me. When I asked my damn boss to explain to me what ACTIONS I was doing wrong, he stumbled about and basically said that its more an "attitude" thing. Also- WTF? So I am close to losing this job, not because I do bad work or something; but because I don't do it with enough intensity. Fuck that- I'm thinkin that as its a small business pretty much getting run into the ground, they might just wanna save money. At least, I hope its that and not me, because I honestly have no idea how to change my urgency levels. :\

Workin for the man sucks ballz.

Bad luck swilow, attitude problems are tough to correct, I'm still working on mine also :D.

I suppose that they want you to be chirpy chatty cheerful & cheap if you follow me, a bit like a budgerigar or a jovial parrott.

^I try to chirp but it comes out like a bleat so I just smile and nod constantly. What is attitude anyhow- theres a guy at mywork that whistles all the time- is that whats required?

Must read my contract again...

theres a guy at mywork that whistles all the time- is that whats required?
Whistling's good :D

More folk whistling while walking, working'n'wotnot's what the world needs more of - if music be the food of <3 ;)

One mans music is another mans horrible din tho ;)

:(

You've taken the wind out of my sails

and my whistle :(

*shuffles out of thread - silently*

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenign!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

http://www.gemueseorchester.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=46&Itemid=

repeat post, because it is crucially important that all denizens/citizens/deviants of PD view that webpage. so says the man with the hair.

FIN! :D

^sweet!! I want to be in that band! <3 cool find

I just saw this video of a kid that was drugged up after the dentist.. frickin hilarious he goes "IS THIS REAL LIFE??" drugs... lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs

swillow... sorry about your job, I hated working for the man too... :( try whistling it may help =D

Hehe, funny that you posted the video of the kid. A friend on Facebook just posted that yesterday. :) He must be on ketamine.

Status
Not open for further replies.