• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

_________________underworld

oh fuck..you had me worried for a while vurt...i got my tickets via a friend of mine... :p~

I bought 6 tickets yesterday for my friends and I through ticketmaster.
Underworld live are awesome. I'm soooo looking forward to this one...

hrmm, now i am faced with the option, see underworld at BDO or go to Metro for the separate gig?
anyone have good ideas on this?
anyone who has seen everything everything dvd has obviously been blown away by the electricity of their live outdoor concert/festival shows, so something even half as good as that at BDO would be unmissable. but is it worth the extra price? and would they be doing a full set or just one of the standard shitty BDO 1 hour sets? questions that would make the choice so much easier if answered.

the metro gig will sell out. If it's like any of the shows I've seen there (The Prodigy) , it will be a sweatbox and you'll be hard pressed to find room to shake your booty. It is very intimate however, especailly if you can get right up to the stage.
not sure what the setup for their BDO show will be...I doubt they will be able ot hae the big ass Tomato art visuals and lasers on the main stage..but who knows.
Just buy you're ticket to the Metro gig before they sell out Mikey and if you change your mind you can see the ticket later on. At least give yourself the luxury of being able to choose before tiks sell out.

i heard they have already sold out ... rbb?? ;)
lucky i got my ticket yesterday! :D
thanx rbb for using ur noggin, and thanx (and hugz/kisses) to timmy c for buying it for me coz i had no money on me at the time...
:D
this shal rok!

underworld @ metro: *speechless*
havent slept for 2 days, caught underworld and they got me dancing with a mad grin plastered on my face. fucking amazing... its only january but i think this will be the benchmark for the rest of my year :D
underworld has restored my faith in electronic music.
sleep-deprived natural highs rock too.

You know what's fun? Putting on Everything Everything and feeling compelled to cheer at the end of each track, because I heard them play live and reliving the experience in my car is an awful lot of fun. :D

Originally posted by babydoc_vic:
You know what's fun? Putting on Everything Everything and feeling compelled to cheer at the end of each track, because I heard them play live and reliving the experience in my car is an awful lot of fun. :D
i know the feeling, man... i just saw the dvd today :D

saw them at the hordern and was absolutely blown away. prolly will remain the highlight of my year.