• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

_________________underworld

i've never been to a bdo before. this sounds like a good time to try out something new :)
see you all there with big fat bells on ;)

tomato designs ROCK! how can they be accused of selling out... FFS, this is a business! there is always a compromise between "personal creative expression" and the practicalities of earning a living.
being a key player in both underworld and tomato designs, karl hyde has more talent and abilities in his little finger than ANY of us here, for us to be commenting on his artistic integrity.
underworld, tomato designs... they both ownz j00! :D

I have loved some of the acts that have done their stuff in the boiler room at previous BDO's. But I have never attended and will simply refuse to ever attend a venue that actively promotes a room that has FUCK ALL consideration for human health. My god, how many people pass out from heat exhaustion in there. Sorry peeps and all those acts I love, but I simply will not pay money to organisers who continue to be ignorant and incomptent.
Hmmm, mabye I should have put this in the rants section. L8r.

And just when I was thinking I'd give the BDO a miss this time around....
Underworld. Yee-fucking-hah!
Wire.

all confirmed 'n' shit...
Jan 17th: Auckland
Jan 19th: Gold Coast
Jan 25th: Sydney
Jan 27th: Melbourne
this could be good cos i think i might be up at byron on the 19th, so i'll fuck off up to goldcoast for that show, then i'll be back in melbourne for the 27th. :)

I'm finally gonna get to see underworld!!!
Pity there not playing in perth tho :(
but.....
/cue the imperial march......
I am therefor happy to announce the descent of the perth bluelighters and co upon melbourne or sydney for this once off event. Hell, we did it last year for the prodigy and we're gonna do it again......
As of now it shall be known as
~~@@~~~~DJ EZIDICK AND SPECIAL GUESTS CRAZY ADVENTURE ~~~~@@~~
watch out for me soon, causing havoc near you.
OoOoOooOoOO
<edit>
i apologise for the level of lameness in the above post
[ 21 October 2002: Message edited by: dj ezidick ]

Is this where I say I get to see Underworld on the 16th of November at GC at the NEC?
Bwahahaha!

I'm *considering* going to this, only because I really want to see Underworld and Kraftwerk... though the thought of being surrounded by annoying clueless dickheads who call all forms of electronic music "TECHNO", clouds my decision with thoughts of not wanting to know, I would probably rather be surrounded by cokeheads dressed as fairies.

^^ probably same goes for them wondering about those "techno dickheads" who think all metal/punk is "heavy metal"

wazza, spot on :D
FFS, this is underfuckingworld and kraftfuckingwerk.
a good party calls for good company. if any of you can't see yourself at BDO amongst fans of other musical styles, save the money and stay at home!
looks like i am going to have to book a flight to melbourne again real soon :D :D
[ 23 October 2002: Message edited by: melt ]

BDO crowds are, IMO, sometimes better than your typical "rave" crowd. more diverse, more freaks (dun we luv 'em!?), more of that "natural high energy" being pumped around, fulled only by the fresh air and sunshine (read: adrenalin fuled high in comparassion to that 'drug-fucked', munted, lying around in puddles-type of 'high' - which kinda makes me sick seeing it all the time!!)
i went to the '98, '99, and '00 BDO's and they all "ROCKED". ;) definately up there with my fave "raves" like PvD@docks, and TT'01... Plus seeing Chemical Bros was one of the many contributing factors which got me into this "scene" to the extent to which i am drowning in at this present time in my life... (fyi, i think it was mainly my maturing taste in music, as i rarely find a "rock" track i like straight off like i frequently used to three years ago...)
But still, the high i remember getting from seeing NIN front row, and crowdsurfing (two times) during KoRn, and the many other, truely "rushy" experiances i had at BDOs in my grungy youth, were partly spawned by the awesome "vibe" those crowds create.
In fact, looking back i'd have to say, i think i actually prefer BDO crowds to "rave" crowds. And that's surprising to think that... really surprising actually. hhmmmm....
well, that said, its rather doubtful i'll be able to justify spending $93+BF or whatever it is, just to see Underworl and the few other artists i "kinda" want to see... i'd be surprised if they don't do another show... you'd think Underworld, being the pioneering electronic group they are, wouldn't limit their tour to just the BDO, typically being known for their rock and punk bands that tour with them... *?* hmmm....
either way, $93 is too hard to part with, without a second though, no matter who was playing, let alone parting with $93 for ANYTHING. i know i'm a tight arse, but common, $93! Ppfft.
;)

^^^^^
methinks the crazy kitty might have something there. gold coast huh? haven't been there in ages. it's new, it's different. daaaaaaarling, I LOVE IT!!!!!
:D

I just read in Friday's MX (so I like to read the news 3 days after it happens - nothin wrong with that!) that Underworld are appearing at The Metro on January 28th (a Tuesday). Woofuckinghoo!
[ 05 December 2002: Message edited by: babydoc_vic ]

Originally posted by mayday:
Id go and see Underworld play in a rubbish tip..
Stop Complaining.

i totally agree . . . fuck, i am travelling accross the country to see them!!!!!!