• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH) Megathread

Blocks metabolism to 4-hydroxymethylphenidate - which may explain the longer duration.

Blocks metabolism to 4-hydroxymethylphenidate - which may explain the longer duration.

That was what I had in mind; it would block aromatic epoxidation. However, with amphetamine itself, not much is converted to 4-OH-AMPH. With this, there is even less reason to believe that this would be anything more than a minor metabolite, as the ester bond will easily be the greatest metabolic lability in this molecule (by far). In theory, it should be broken down in a similar fashion to MPH, which would mean it has a short life.

Anecdotally, how much longer acting do you find it to be?

Actually the hydroxylated metabolites (p-HO-MPH and p-HO-ritalinic acid) in urine account for 45% of a dose in rats.

4F-MPHs peak is not much longer than MPHs however the after effects are much longer. A single 10mg dose may keep you up for 8 hours after dosing.

Oops^^
I think it's important to note the "and p-OH-ritalinic acid" part in your statement. Once the ester bond is broken (the compound may still stay in the body for a long time) it is no longer active; it can't cross the BBB.

There's a few papers on 4-HO-MPH, that one is definitely active.

I'm wondering: if I dissolved this (or any other phenidate) in water for volumetric dosing or a nasal spray, would this solution be ok to store for weeks to months? Or would spontaneous hydrolysis of the ester occur too fast?

I took a dose of 15mg a few hours ago and I'm impressed. Very clear headed stimulant. Nice euphoria and that bit of energy to get on with some chores. A lot of people notice very significantly when I take stimulants but eyes are fine etc. Thumbs up so far. Just hope I don't re dose but time will tell. My mate told me it's long lasting so I'll take note.

Took my dog a 2 mile country walk on it and I've never felt so peaceful and tranquil on a stim.

How does this compare to 3F-PM?

It's a lot more subtle. Very much easier on the body. 3 fpm gave me jaw clenching, this is just gave me energy and some euphoria. It's very clear headed. It's definitely worth checking out. You won't be out your face on it..id just recommend it for getting things done. I can't emphasise how much more clear headed it is compared to 3 FPM

It's a lot more subtle. Very much easier on the body. 3 fpm gave me jaw clenching, this is just gave me energy and some euphoria. It's very clear headed. It's definitely worth checking out. You won't be out your face on it..id just recommend it for getting things done. I can't emphasise how much more clear headed it is compared to 3 FPM

I managed to sleep for 5 hours no problem on it after taking 15mg at 8pm. So that was 2 doses. First one at 1pm.

When I got up I felt some residue stimulation but not that much. It's present though. I'm a bit of an anxious person these days so I really don't feel like facing the world today so a day in the house. I should not have re dosed at 8pm I might have felt perfectly fine otherwise.

I smoked a lot during it and that's something I dont usually do on stims.

Obviously there are going to be side effects after taking stims but just to confirm it was not that much compared to others.

Because there's no phenidate blanket ban, you dingus.

yeah but Ritalin is uk schedualed innit? anyway, jus' wndering, oh and April uk what on earth is this propostrous bill, it's going to ban ALL psychoactives.. that's really big shame considering the progress beeing made elsewhere with legalisation, depenalisation, tolerance, etc. it's hugely beneficial to the people, the masses, meh' , not like i'ma change nutn :\ but i did want you to meet my alter-ego
178fcfd.jpg
, one "has a monacle and cigar, dickie-bow and long johns"

i rate the stuff, i was a bit harsh before, maybe this is a higher purity batch, which it seems to be simply from the odor (get's mask on after brief moment of fear i may have inhaled fumes doing my research) but yeah, rated 3'rd by your's trumy, pn the PA scale after ethyl, then methylphenidate... and even that can change depending on what use you have for the RC, it's way longer lasting for example than the two prior....

i rate the stuff, i was a bit harsh before, maybe this is a higher purity batch, which it seems to be simply from the odor (get's mask on after brief moment of fear i may have inhaled fumes doing my research) but yeah, rated 3'rd by your's trumy, pn the PA scale after ethyl, then methylphenidate... and even that can change depending on what use you have for the RC, it's way longer lasting for example than the two prior....

Yeah very long lasting. Although I took 2 doses of 15mg at 1pm and 8pm and had no trouble sleeping without a benzo for 5 hours at 2am. Got up with a bit of residue stimulation but not much. I took 4 30mg codeine tablets and I was fine for rest of the day....went to bed a bit earlier that night but no significant comedown

Took a dose at 5pm this evening of 35mg, still can't sleep and it's 4am. A high dose like this has glued me to a iPhone talking shit all night...

When will this end? Lol haha

I'm a 33 year old man still gunipiging these RCs...its been like this for 6 years, when will it end......

April apparently, I'm in the UK so those types of chemicals will be hard to source...available only on DNMs at ridiculous prices no doubt.

I did the same the other day, I did a 50mg dose in the afternoon, then did another closer to 9pm. I was still up at 8am, desperately trying to sleep. Hadn't taken benzos until 6am and they just weren't making me groggy at all.

I flushed it, and never want to take it again.

So you take a drug that has tons of reports of people staying up for 10 hours from a single dose, at 9PM, and now complain about staying up too long? I'm confused.

What did you expect, being able to sleep after 3 hours? lol

I'm not complaining :D

And no I didn't expect to sleep after 3 hours, the problem was that I got caught up in quite a furiously destructive past time with those high doses whilst being somewhat unaware of the terrible consequences of the decisions I was making. Nevertheless, I did fall asleep eventually, and luckily for me I'm currently unemployed, so all in all, no harm done except for the vicious amounts of money I had saved that was spent during that binge.

It was my bad, honest.

Took a dose at 5pm this evening of 35mg, still can't sleep and it's 4am. A high dose like this has glued me to a iPhone talking shit all night...

When will this end? Lol haha

I'm a 33 year old man still gunipiging these RCs...its been like this for 6 years, when will it end......

April apparently, I'm in the UK so those types of chemicals will be hard to source...available only on DNMs at ridiculous prices no doubt.

Well I managed 3 hours sleep. Got up felt some residue stimulation, got on with shit then 2 hours later took 3 30mg codeine pills and 2 benzos and honestly feel like I've not took nothing the night before. Benzo's helping obviously.

Took to high a dose though.

Stick to 15mg early in the day and I can't see any issues with comedown's the next.

Peace