• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH) Megathread

I'm getting 1g of it from another vendor tomorrow (although they promised 'speedy delivery' it should have arrived Friday, so maybe no speedy delivery after all) and will see if it appears to be the same stuff.

Holy fuck!!!! Don't take a fuckin gram!!! Dude you will literally die!

He never said he's going to take it all at once? Calm down!

yeah rio dude chill whats up withu

I got the wrong idea. I thought that since before he'd done small parts and it was not working he was gonna take a huge dose. Also, let's not all forget that very worrying by "noobcakes":

Did write a reply but doesn't seem to have made it, but it's essentially a story of starting off with a tiny allergy test, then a 25mg oral dose, then 50mg IV followed by buying another 3g of it, then backloading large 2.5ml syringes with unknown quantities and shoving it in my veins to the point that my hands are now numb.

I also nearly got killed during a moment of total fight-or-flight terror in a forest after hearing the wind today after snorting it right out of the bag, running from the awful sound of the wind (and the voices...) and then in front of a lorry.

I love this, but it will be the death of me.

I will write a proper trip report up when I've had some time to think about what I'm doing with my life. Constant redosing, even shooting up the toilets at work and in the car park. Gah.

I was going to highlight the parts of it that were worrying, but that would have been the entire post. It's obvious this stimulant lends itself to compulsive use - although "noobdcakes" was using IV and suggests they had a needle fixation, they do agree that it's moreish, so perhaps getting a gram of it for your first real tester isn't a great idea. Then again though, we just read a report of some totally random guy, ordering a stimulant off the internt that's proably been in <20 people , ever, and there he is injecting the stuff into himself again and again, taking random big doses and nearly getting run over by a lorry. If everyone who tries this shit is gonna find it as fun as noobdcakes did we're gona be in for one hell of a winter.

Last edited:
Just got to sample this today. Took on a fullish stomach. Just going to state the 30 mg is pretty nice. I'm torn between working on a music project or not doing so. Major cba with rendering to consolidate so I can continue to make more of the track. Arghhhh.

Question. Any info on the nasal route? Dose, effect etc. Really want to avoid this route for a while but may do it once if its worth it.

Well I bit the bullet. Will report back later on 15mg nasal. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Had about ~250mg insufflated in total on a weekend mixed with tons of hash, it's quite good.

Ic you are not on SSRIs there should be no problem. But dont expect MDMA like effekts just by combining a NDRI with a SSRA. I tryed this myself over the last days. Works well together and takes the edge off of the 4F-MPH. But MDAI never worked very well for me and MPH is just not the good old EPH which i loved. If you really enjoy both or just one of them I would guess its a very good combo. But watch the dose MDAI has quite high NET affinity. Made me a jittery mess. But have to add I injected large doses on top of big oral MPH dose so you schould be fine and have a slightly better time. With worse comedown I guess. Have fun and stay safe. Pls report back how it went for you.

Has someone expierence with iV injection of this chem? I cant find any info on this topic and i loved the EPH rush so lets get some info about that out there. With this chem i can get maybe 3-5mg in one shot. I tried acid and heat. Any other ideas? I think the high is also very different from EPH and rush very mild. Reminds me of 3-F-Phenmetrazine or MPA. Lets hope the ethyl ester version is more like the old one or even better. But that would probably fuck me up.becouse it would be to good. :) Pls share your expierences with IVing this or tipps how to dissolve this shit. Normally thats one of the first questions esp. in an phenidate thread.

The few things I've seen seem to say that it is not water soluble. Disapointing because I was planning on banging my sample but it appears I'll just have to take them or snort them. What I don't get though is if it's not soluble in water then wouldn't intra-nasal be pointless?

Reading back now I see Noobcakes has experience with IV'ing this chemical. Noobcakes was water used when dissolving 4f-mph?

While I never dissolved it in water I'm 100% positive that it works very well insufflated, quick onset, not much of a burn.

Got a new shipment from same vendor and suddenly it dissolves very easy.
This got me thinking if there is maybe something shady going on becouse of the stock problems.
Has someone with more chemical knowlege any idea why the same compound would behave like this and why does flourination affect solubility?

flourination doesn't effect solubility I wouldn't think because 3-fpm dissolves almost instantly when you have the crystals and its a bit longer with the powder.

I've been experimenting with 15mg pellets of this chemical and I have to say that I am impressed.

I'm very focussed and awake. The high feels clean and smooth.

It doesn't feel anything like it's father Ethylphenidate but I have really enjoyed it.

Compared to 3-FPM, which feels dirty, this is far more fresh, cleaner and smoother.

Thumbs up from me.