• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

4-fluoromethamphetamine

What does everyone think about the half-life of 4fma is?
I was thinking it was long (12+hours) for experience although the last 6 hours effects are pretty small

read a few sites before it has a half life of about 2h then it gets metabolized to 4-fa (well atleast a japanese paper gave those numbers and serveral people postet that after ~1-2h the effect got way weaker)

railed 150mg?!

if this is anything like 4fa FUCK knows how you managed that

yup this reaffirms it for me... the stuff i had probably was not pure 4-FMA (if there was any 4-FMA in there at all).

I'm thinking of possibly using one of these substances for treatment of my ADD. Any input on which of these compounds would hold up better for this purpose? Just wish the stuff wasn't so expensive=/

I'm thinking of possibly using one of these substances for treatment of my ADD. Any input on which of these compounds would hold up better for this purpose? Just wish the stuff wasn't so expensive=/

I used 4-FA for my ADD for a while. It's better than nothing, but it's no Dexedrine or Adderall.

I was on Celexa at the time, so that could have altered the effect.

celexa should block 4fa's serotonergic activity, if anything, making it more appropriate for ADD. You likely require greater NE release for efficacy for ADD.

ebola

I recently received a stipend of material advertised as 4-FMA from a previously trusted source; product is an orderless, white, crystalline powder that is fully soluble in water. Marquis tests indicates presence of amphetamine.

Because my search for consistent reports on the threshold, functional and recreational doses was effectively inclonclusive, I proceeded with due caution. Note that a slight tolerance was present from a 50mg dose of d-amp ingested the previous day (this was my first time using any amphetamine or stimulant in almost 2 weeks. I'm also a stimulant hardhead).

20mg was loaded into rig with intention of a staggered administration of the dose while intensity of effects were determined. 5, 10, and then 20mg were uninspiring.

55mg loaded and slowly administered. An underwhelming rush was detected; soon after I became aware of a slightly uncomfortable increased heartrate and a very subtle undertone of stimulation. Heartrate stabilized within an hour.

Perhaps this substance isn't most effective when IV'd. I'm gonna let my tolerance subside before diving into oral and plugged in the next couple weeks.

This is EXACTLY the same thing that SWIM experienced.

25mg IV produced, very very very small increase. It was the threshold dosage I would say. SWIM injected around 50mg and as the plunger was slowly depressed SWIMs heart got faster and louder. SWIM could hear his heartrate increase.

SWIM then went outside and walking was light and easy. SWIM was said to be walking very fast. The feeling of MDMA was so obvious in the first hour. After that it turned to just normal amphetamine feeling.

SWIM played his drum set for 2 straight hours. Causing people to become "concerned" lol. SWIM was able to learn new drum beats and listen to a song and be able to quickly figure out the drum track. It was amazing to SWIM.

4FMA blows shitty 4MEC away! SWIM regrets even trying 4MEC. No matter what you read. Its a terrible chemical.

4FMA was a powder, very fluffy, dissolved completely, no odor.

SWIM was only concerned with the heart rate, at one moment, SWIM did think he was going to have a heart attack. As breathing became difficult. SWIM got through it by breathing in very slowly and exhaling fast into bursts. This was only experienced after the first 55mg~ dose.

Anyone who chooses to IV this compound, be sure you have correct injecting techniques. As small amount was missed and it burns very bad. The solution should be injected very very slowly over the course of 1 minute. There is more of a "rush" than normal amphetamines. As the head and neck gets those "chills" or tingling feeling from the head down to the neck.

SWIM said sex was "AMAZING"
SWIM had no hangover. More of an afterglow. Very easy come down.

SWIM is male, 60 kgs, low-moderate stimulate use.
Doses were measured on a scale with 0.01g capacity. Can measure 10mg somewhat accurately. If there is any error in the dosages, it is maybe +- 5mg. Which isn't a problem with this type of compound

This was all an account of someone I know who tried the compound.

Last edited:
^ hmm i found 4mec to be more enjoyable than the 4-flouroamps. 4fma is better for the speedy heads IMO, and 4FA was utter shit to me. it was like baby-adderall. i wouldnt recommend using an enactogen for ADD because of serotonergic side effects, but im a n00b so dont flame me if im wrong.

4MEC wasnt a stimulant, and everyone who calls it shit is looking for a stimulant. its almost purely an enactogen. but mixed with a lil bit of stim it becomes similar to an MDxx experience, with less "true" psychdelia. seems almost purely a releaser. it wont crack you out, it wont make you fiend, and it wont make you do homework or fuck bitches.

This is EXACTLY the same thing that SWIM experienced.

25mg IV produced, very very very small increase. It was the threshold dosage I would say. SWIM injected around 50mg and as the plunger was slowly depressed SWIMs heart got faster and louder. SWIM could hear his heartrate increase.

SWIM then went outside and walking was light and easy. SWIM was said to be walking very fast. The feeling of MDMA was so obvious in the first hour. After that it turned to just normal amphetamine feeling.

Think there's a chance it's just a prodrug for 4-FA?

Here we go for another bioassay:

Subject: 4-FMA
ROA: Oral only

First step: 1mg, no effect

Second step: 10mg. Dosed two hours before bed time. Body temp. slightly raised. Slept well with some lucid dreams and was super awake in the morning (which is non-typical for me). In that dose range some kind of "pre-sleep stimulant" for me.

Third step: 30mg in the morning. For sure pretty active in that dose range. Slightly stimulated, some subliminal euphoria. A good neuro-enhancer for mental work.

Fourth step: 70mg (3 hours after the 30mg dose). Massively increased heart rate 30 mins. after ingestion. Euphoria en par with 180mg of 4-FA if not stronger but somehow feels more easy on the body. In that dose range still a very good neuro-enhancer for me (mental working par excellence). Main effects are available for ~ 6 hours. After that remaining stimulation for another 8 hours! The relationship to meth is definitely noticable.

I am unsure about the value of 4-FMA compared to 4-FA. The ultra long stimulation range is not so much usable for me (I need my biorhythm stay sorted).
For certain occasions it may be preferred over 4-FA, but normally I'd grap the flux (probably).

Stay safe !

Last edited:
I've heard of doses up to 250mg with this; with effects similar to meth, although not as good obv. Has anyone else assayed up to these levels?

^Did you notice a crash or a mid week depression?
No depression throughout the following week. I mostly credit this to the fact that I did NOT skip a nightful of sleep (I dosed in the morning and at noon, was able to sleep at 2 a.m. until 7 a.m.).
Most experiences I made with every single compound where bound to depressions as soon as jetlags were involved. But maybe thats just me.

This stuff is definitely better than 4-FA. It has more dopamine release, less serotonin, so it's even more like meth or MDMA than 4-FA.

This is very real, and lasts very long.
I've seen single doses keep people depressed for longer than any other substance before.
This stuff is definitely better than 4-FA. It has more dopamine release, less serotonin, so it's even more like meth or MDMA than 4-FA.
How large dosages are we talking?

I havent noticed ne of this depression stuff some of u r mentioning. That might just be a case of stimulant noobishness (no offense heh) rather than specifically any specifically depressing effects of the drug itself. Or like supra said not sleeping could be a factor, most ppl cant miss a nights sleep without drugs and feel alright at all.... food for thought... i still havent taken a weighed dose, but supras findings seem to mimic my own, even his weighing corresponds with about how much i think itook.. its been interesting to watch this compound get felt out online.