• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

4-fluoromethamphetamine

I tried 4-FMA plugged in 40, 20, and 20 mg doses spaced a little over an hour for 80mg total about three and a half days ago (my first and only time). Put me in the camp that finds it more euphoric than 4-FA. Still, the effects didn't get that noticeable until about 10 minutes after the final 20 mg dose, and then it only lasted maybe 30 minutes before becoming more of a straight stimulant sort of experience. However, the downturn in effects coincided with the arrival of a visitor that I wasn't entirely comfortable with being high around, so I can't rule out the possibility that the abrupt end of the euphoric/slightly empathogenic effects was the result of that. It's also worth noting that I used low dose aMT (12 mg IM) with 150 mg of 5-APB plugged 5 days previous, making the fact that I experienced euphoria greater than I remember 4-FA being especially telling. I normally wouldn't use two triple monoamine releasers in such close succession, but I had just been given my new toy and I had the opportunity to play with it... I didn't experience a crash at the end of the experience or depression in the days after, either. I used 5-HTP plugged after both the aMT/5-APB experience and the 4-FMA experience (I heard the ROA was much more effective than oral for getting the compound to survive long enough to cross the blood brain barrier).

i have a pretty high tolerance for stimulants so my regular dosage of 4-fma is around 150mg-200mg. been doing that weekly for about 4 months now and here are the results. i SWEAT profusely, heart palpitations but a lot of clean, clear euphoria starting 20-30 minutes after oral ingestion (DO NOT INSUFFLATE) and lasting for about three hours then tapering into sharp, yet slightly paranoid thinking. extreme horny-ness. i had to grope anything in sight. i could get it going but not finish. sort of like cocaine. re-dosing can be dice-y. after 48 hours re-dosing didn't make a difference. again, like cocaine. if you exert yourself in the 48 hours following a 4-fma experience, it reactivates but not in a good way. paranoia, sweating, light sensitivity and some other stuff that comes along with the inevitable dehydration will rock you. still buying it, though. so..

Stims/empathogenes deserve there own sub forum, for now the topics are split among "advanced", "psychedelics" and "regionals", not very handy.

Je suis d'accord, Dr Mamba. Ce nom, lol.

I agree, Dr Mamba, this name, lol.

:green:

Stims/empathogenes deserve there own sub forum, for now the topics are split among "advanced", "psychedelics" and "regionals", not very handy.

I totally agree. Create a thread about the topic with a voting poll?

I, too, would like to know why 2-FA is so much more useful. From what I've learned about pharmacology (thank you ADD for blowing my brains out) I would think that 4-FA would be much more useful for anything than 2-FA unless you want more cardiac effects???

Via serotonergic release (perhaps), 4f(m)a is not as good a concentration aid as amphetamines fluoronated elsewhere.

ebola

Well I think the general consensus is that 4-FMA is a crappy chemical just made to capitalize on the market that craves "methamphetamine" - it has proven to be much more useless than 4-FA and 2-FA is talked about but nobody knows anything about it? Something is going on here...

^My last 80 mg oral experience with 4-FMA was light to moderate but still pretty good (my previous experience with it was five days after 5-APB, so not very representative). This time the euphoria lasted about 3 hours. I'd say it's more euphoric than 4-FA, as others in this thread have also stated. It's still "MDMA lite" like 4-FA, but that's perfectly nice for some occasions. I think it's hard to judge similar serotonin releasing drugs like these against each other reliably because so many people are using another compound before their levels have rebounded (among other reasons)... so I don't put much stock in claims that 4-FA or 4-FMA is better than the other. They're pretty similar when you make the adjustment for dosage is all I know.

I concur that 2-FA is a superior compound for focus, though I found it euphoric, too, just in a more proportionally DA/NE way. It takes a lot, though. It was just about the most lucid, peripheral effect free, amphetamine buzz I've experienced. No jitters at all, just zinging mental clarity and some libido amplification (still, I got much more hot and winded the next day during exercise than I otherwise would have, so it took some kind of consequential toll). It might be more lucid than d-amp, to be honest. It's just that it takes a lot and doesn't last that long. I can see why some more attuned to the mental pleasure aspect of amphetamines rather than body-centered euphoria and stimulation might rave about it, and also why some might be underwhelmed. You sort of just have to try it for yourself and see if it's your thing.

Last edited:
MagicalCat said:
Well I think the general consensus is that 4-FMA is a crappy chemical just made to capitalize on the market that craves "methamphetamine" - it has proven to be much more useless than 4-FA and 2-FA is talked about but nobody knows anything about it?

What? No...I quite like it. :)

ebola

After doing some research I've came to the conclusion that I probably shouldn't experiment with this gram of 4-FMA that I have. After trying both 2-FA and 4-FA I'm just going to stick with strictly taking d-amphetamine/meth.

What? No...I quite like it. :)

ebola

Hmmm... its funny how opinions on one board are completely opposite on another...

I've never tried any of the fluoro amps... I've heard too many complaints about over-stimulation with them but 4-FMA has me intrigued just the slightest bit... Now that methylone is gone I don't really know what to do with myself anymore :(

I would prefer 4fma to either dexedrine or d-meth (it's both smoother and more euphoric, with a milder come-down). It's not a proper entactogen, though, so shooting for full MDMA-like effects is somewhat wrong-headed. Still, there's a bit of a 'roll' right at the peak of a moderate to high dose.

ebola

I am going to have to do a bit more research into it. It sounds like something I might enjoy as long as it isn't crazy on the CNS stimulation aspect. I'm not looking for full-blown MDMA effects... hell I don't even get those from MDMA anymore (just mephedrone and to a lesser extent, methylone, which obviously isn't an option). I just want a nice smooth mild stimulation with some euphoria thrown in. I don't have any experience with meth (other than in pill form) so I can't really compare.

I really liked 4-FA, how similar that compound is? I'm thinking about trying it at a party. Oral perhaps.

Reading the previous pages, it turns out people either love it or hate it... Jeez

I know this forum has been dead for a while now, but I feel I can provide some insight as to the quality of 4-flouromethamphetamine. I personally have performed many experiments (all but one through oral ingestion, the other via insufflation) with this particular RC...more so than any of the other RC's of its type. For me and my associates who have involved themselves in experiments with this RC, we have had nothing but positive results. I find my particular dose range to be between 50mgs and 150 mgs. taking it in lower doses such as 15mgs we find there to be mild stimulation, but not to the point of needing to get up and do something. One can easily ignore the stimulation and merely play games or watch tv or go about any of their other typical day to day activities. The euphoria sets in as well at low doses, but is very mild. Some stimulation of the senses is present, such as (but not limited to): more vivid colors, pleasant tactile qualities (rubbing of pants or other surfaces nearby for enjoyment), etc., etc.. At my dose range that all of my associates have used for themselves as well, it provides the same effects every use without fail. Euphoria is highly noticeable, a stimulating effect similar to blending cocaine with ADHD medication. It can get to be a jittery stimulation as you raise the dose to upwards of 120mgs. I find the toxicity rate to be low in regards to overdose abilities and even addictive qualities. Before I extended any invitation to my associates, I felt it was neccessary to have me and the other 2 people who had been involved from the beginning to keep exceeding our dose range at higher and higher levels in order to gauge the ability to harm oneself via intoxication. I personally took a total of approximately 1000mgs over the course of 5 hours, and obviously was kept awake for 2 days straight. The euphoria got extremely intimate at these high levels, but not so intimate that it becomes burdensome. Though the stimulation can be overbearing at times. When exceeding 100mgs in a single dose, some mild visual hallucinations became evident. Not an LSD kind of hallucination where things appear with no rhyme or reason, but more so as with taking low doses of mushrooms (most visuals are in the peripheral areas, lights give off a kaleidoscope of colors, text of any sort tends to dance around [the smaller it is the more it dances], etc., etc.). Through all of these experiments, the only drawback has been in regards to a persons diet in the hours before ingestion. When people hadn't eaten recently, and ingested the dose, they would vomit within about 2 hours of ingestion. Though this is expected with any stimulant. Overall, I personally rate this as a solid A+, for it has gone above and beyond my expectations in all ways. I have noted not a single negative repercussion in regards to this RC. By the way, 4-flouroamphetamine is not to be shortened to 4-FA. It is properly reffered to as 4-FMP. the "P" makes no sense to me personally, though that is how it is. Not being a dick to those of you who mislabeled it as 4-FA...but just trying to educate!