• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-MMC (3-Methylmethcathinone) Megathread (v1)

Snorting 3-MMC is really painful, it's very caustic. I have given myself sore throats that led to catching colds when snorting a lot of 3-MMC, and also 4-EMC (a separate time).

Snorting 3-MMC is really painful, it's very caustic. I have given myself sore throats that led to catching colds when snorting a lot of 3-MMC, and also 4-EMC (a separate time).
Drinking a shake rn :)

Yesterday and the day before I was binging with a new batch that I got from a reputable vendor (not for me anymore...), I bought quite a lot and it was my first order from them: big mistake.

I found that the taste, the color and the general aspect of the batch was quite different from what I remembered 3-mmc to be....
so then, I started trying... 150mg snorted at first the first day: a very light rush, that got me confused thinking that maybe I have done something bad or maybe I didn't remember the sensation properly (one year without using it, and 6 months without using stimulants).
Well, I proceed it to eat 210 mg and that did the trick but honestly, was so lame in comparison with other batches that I had to the point that I started thinking that I was cheated and that wasn't 3-mmc AT ALL.... yesterday was completely bunk, and almost inactive, so I got an enormous tolerance having done 0.6g the first day, very inusual for 3-mmc that has a high dopamine affinity, so that points clearly to a sero-only affinity....

No dopamine creeping on the come up, no sexual tension building, no ego-boost thoughts feeling that you can do whatever you want in the world, no steady and intense come-up till you explode in a serotonin and dopamine bliss for an hour... no... NOTHING like that, just a serotonin heady arousal that lasted 30 minutes and then you feel content for another 30 minutes and then : nothing, no energy, no serotonin remnants, nothing.
I still don't have the test done but I would pay for a lab test (GC/MS) and I'm pretty sure they're gonna tell me that this shittydrone is 4-cmc or 3-cmc or whatever CRAP they are trying to sell cheating people saying is 3-mmc.
I consider this to be a very serious fault, a full-fledged scam and reckless behavior in terms of putting people's health at risk, as well as a total lack of professionalism.

Be careful people, I'm sure that some vendors are sending crap in big orders, potentially neurotoxic shit without any remorse.

Yeah pretty much all 3-MMC going around is crap, I'm fairly sure that it's still 3-MMC though, not worth getting.
I'm guessing they're using an easier synth. It's a cathinone for sure, but still significantly different from 3-CMC and 4-CMC.

I've talked about this before in the thread, others have said the same.

So in the years that I've occasionally used 3-MMC, I often got bad batches, but from reputable vendors who I've had no problem with before. I'm fairly sure it's not a scam, I actually read somewhere that the synth is hard, so they probably found an easier one, but the product is wildly inferior.

Yeah pretty much all 3-MMC going around is crap, I'm fairly sure that it's still 3-MMC though, not worth getting.
I'm guessing they're using an easier synth. It's a cathinone for sure, but still significantly different from 3-CMC and 4-CMC.
my feelings with this "3-mmc" were completely different, so watered down that for me it means that it should be another chemical.
The first batch I got 3 years ago was only 2 grams and it was amazing.
Then I bought another batch (50 grams) from another vendor (for friends also) and I thougt that it was crappy, but mediocre, not completely bad, it had the 3-mmc feeling, just weaker, but it was also cheaper...
But this...!
this is total crap man, it completely seems like another chemical..! I never tried 3-cmc or 4-cmc but for what I'm reading about them, it surely is something like that.

Last edited:
Ah could be!
A friend of mine once ordered '3-mmc' but it turned out to be eutylone, or some derivative lol, 100% awful. Pure 3-MMC is indeed awesome.
I can spot it just by the texture, real 3-MMC is much harder to crush.

Is a pity that I cannot post here the name of the vendor, he deserves bad reputation for sending such a shit component.
It was much more addictive/moreish than proper 3-mmc I guess because you don't feel satisfied so you try to climb up a stepless ladder..
So then, in a month or so I will come up here with the results of the test just to have a proper record of what is happening with 3-mmc in case this vendor is sending inferior products as "3-mmc".
I was specially worried cause I read in another forum that vendors are sending 3-cmc or 4-cmc and they taste salty/sour and not extremely bitter as 3-mmc and that was the case, not only the color was more orange/yellow, the taste was salty, not bitter...
another synth route'? maybe, but if I'm going to find this shitty batches better to go with NEP and that's all.
At least I don't f*ck up my serotonin without real pleasure.

Is a pity that I cannot post here the name of the vendor, he deserves bad reputation for sending such a shit component.
It was much more addictive/moreish than proper 3-mmc I guess because you don't feel satisfied so you try to climb up a stepless ladder..
So then, in a month or so I will come up here with the results of the test just to have a proper record of what is happening with 3-mmc in case this vendor is sending inferior products as "3-mmc".
I was specially worried cause I read in another forum that vendors are sending 3-cmc or 4-cmc and they taste salty/sour and not extremely bitter as 3-mmc and that was the case, not only the color was more orange/yellow, the taste was salty, not bitter...
another synth route'? maybe, but if I'm going to find this shitty batches better to go with NEP and that's all.
At least I don't f*ck up my serotonin without real pleasure.
Thanks for testing, I'm intrigued :)

I've talked about this before in the thread, others have said the same.

So in the years that I've occasionally used 3-MMC, I often got bad batches, but from reputable vendors who I've had no problem with before. I'm fairly sure it's not a scam, I actually read somewhere that the synth is hard, so they probably found an easier one, but the product is wildly inferior.

my feelings with this "3-mmc" were completely different, so watered down that for me it means that it should be another chemical.
The first batch I got 3 years ago was only 2 grams and it was amazing.
Then I bought another batch (50 grams) from another vendor (for friends also) and I thougt that it was crappy, but mediocre, not completely bad, it had the 3-mmc feeling, just weaker, but it was also cheaper...
But this...!
this is total crap man, it completely seems like another chemical..! I never tried 3-cmc or 4-cmc but for what I'm reading about them, it surely is something like that.

Yeah same for me, my first batch of 3-MMC a few years ago was really good, I liked it better than 4-MMC actually because it lasted longer and had less comedown and was almost as euphoric. The batches since then have been very lackluster.

I've never tried 4-CMC, always thought for some reason that it wasn't worth trying, but I'm not sure why I thought that.

I've never tried 4-CMC, always thought for some reason that it wasn't worth trying, but I'm not sure why I thought that.
It's potentially neurotoxic due to the chlorine ring. That's what people say at least, I only did like half a gram because I was curious, threw the rest away.
Yeah same for me, my first batch of 3-MMC a few years ago was really good, I liked it better than 4-MMC actually because it lasted longer and had less comedown and was almost as euphoric. The batches since then have been very lackluster.
Yeah, they're just different, 4-MMC is an explosion of serotonin, crazy to experience. I like good 3-MMC just as much too, euphoric in a different way.
I just don't understand all these recent problems with 3-MMC, it gets quite a bit of attention in Dutch media, and I scoured through Dutch drug fora, and they were flooded with people addicted to it. But since all batches are sooo bad.... I don't get it, and don't bother anymore.

How was the high, though?
Uhm, don't remember very well actually. I'm a massive serotonergic cathinone fiend, so I was already quite deep into 3-MMC... not my proudest moments.
I remember it being mainly serotonergic and definitely underwhelming, even compared to the 'bad' 3-MMC, which is why I threw it away. It's bizarrely cheap, like 2-3x as cheap as 3-MMC, but really not worth the potential neurotoxicity.

Got it, just curious. It always sketched me out since the chlorinated amphetamines are neurotoxic.

Is it a really dumb idea to mix NEP with 3-MMC? To give it a bit more a dopaminergic punch and rush? It's not something I'm just going to jump into, but I'm having a hard time finding experiences with this and it makes me wonder why.... If I can't find any reports on it, I probably just won't do it. Of course, lower doses of both.

It's potentially neurotoxic due to the chlorine ring. That's what people say at least, I only did like half a gram because I was curious, threw the rest away.

Yeah, they're just different, 4-MMC is an explosion of serotonin, crazy to experience. I like good 3-MMC just as much too, euphoric in a different way.
I just don't understand all these recent problems with 3-MMC, it gets quite a bit of attention in Dutch media, and I scoured through Dutch drug fora, and they were flooded with people addicted to it. But since all batches are sooo bad.... I don't get it, and don't bother anymore.
Well, in my experience with a good batch and 2 bad or horrible batches of 3-mmc... for me the worse the batch is, the more addictive I find it to be... Is like you're not fulfilled so you need more, I don't know how to explain it, I guess if you have a good batch then you end up being calm, collected, happy, you had a great stimulant/empathogenic experience, it was really healing and spiritually positive, so is enough.
Otherwise, you find yourself binging and trying to create/recreate something that just slips away, you feel on the verge of something positive and releasin that actually never comes...
Is kind sad to think that we had a good substance around, (I liked more than mdma) and now is just mediocre stuff being the same molecule...

Is it a really dumb idea to mix NEP with 3-MMC? To give it a bit more a dopaminergic punch and rush? It's not something I'm just going to jump into, but I'm having a hard time finding experiences with this and it makes me wonder why.... If I can't find any reports on it, I probably just won't do it. Of course, lower doses of both.
You could probably do it with very low dosages just to try, but health-wise does not seem like a very good idea.

yes, is completely normal that your heart pounds faster on the comedown, it is common within cathinones imo.
Never really got into 3-MMC, bought it once. No exp with 4-MMC.

Now Methylone, bk-MDMA, seem's to not have this side effect.

But regular Khat/ Catha Edulis. Basickly Cathinone and Cathine in form of twig's. Caused this phenomenon also. The resulting pounding heart during at least as long, maybe twice as long, as the high.

Back then it didn't bother, just slept through it, but it would def bother me now.

Never really got into 3-MMC, bought it once. No exp with 4-MMC.

Now Methylone, bk-MDMA, seem's to not have this side effect.

But regular Khat/ Catha Edulis. Basickly Cathinone and Cathine in form of twig's. Caused this phenomenon also. The resulting pounding heart during at least as long, maybe twice as long, as the high.

Back then it didn't bother, just slept through it, but it would def bother me now.
I do care a lot nowadays about cardio side effects...
I think none of the cathinones are good for the heart (even within all uppers range) but probably most of the damage would be just temporal (inflammation, vasconstriction, pressure etc) if you don't binge too much...
Never tried khat, should be interesting...

I do care a lot nowadays about cardio side effects...
I think none of the cathinones are good for the heart (even within all uppers range) but probably most of the damage would be just temporal (inflammation, vasconstriction, pressure etc) if you don't binge too much...
Never tried khat, should be interesting...
Depend' s i would probably not tolerate the heart rate now at 47.

Not like how I fell asleep on it 25 year's earlier.

But I loved the stuff, better then Coke.

The dealer's where nicer to. Imagine Somalian's sitting in a group vs Jamaican's/ Morocan sometime's minor's, the occassional prostitute child wondering about asking 'where is my mom?'.

The whole Crack and Heroin scene that went hand in hand with the powder Coke sales.

And better then Ephedrine. Ephedra was legal att, not anymore.

But Methylone is the grail of Cathinone's. At this point I would prefer it to MDMA. To bad it got banned.