• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-MMC (3-Methylmethcathinone) Megathread (v1)

Depend' s i would probably not tolerate the heart rate now at 47.

Not like how I fell asleep on it 25 year's earlier.

But I loved the stuff, better then Coke.

The dealer's where nicer to. Imagine Somalian's sitting in a group vs Jamaican's/ Morocan sometime's minor's, the occassional prostitute child wondering about asking 'where is my mom?'.

The whole Crack and Heroin scene that went hand in hand with the powder Coke sales.

And better then Ephedrine. Ephedra was legal att, not anymore.

But Methylone is the grail of Cathinone's. At this point I would prefer it to MDMA. To bad it got banned.
I liked bk-MDMA. I remember i paid $200 back in 2004 just for the privilege to try a gram. Back in 2010 i was getting it for just slightly more than mephedrone. I preferred the roll from mephedrone but had some good combined experiences back then. Bk- MDMA is still around on the DN and it's still lots cheaper than MDMA in bulk.

The most recent batch of 3-MMC I had was crystal chunks, and was absolutely fantastic, one of the most euphoric and lovely drugs I've done, and lasted hours, kinda like MDMA, but a heavier dopamine peak. I've had some sub-par batches of 3-MMC and some pretty good ones but the most recent one was out of this world. No comedown either, just a very intense rolly/loving peak, followed by a plateau for a few hours and then fade back to normal.

I liked bk-MDMA. I remember i paid $200 back in 2004 just for the privilege to try a gram. Back in 2010 i was getting it for just slightly more than mephedrone. I preferred the roll from mephedrone but had some good combined experiences back then. Bk- MDMA is still around on the DN and it's still lots cheaper than MDMA in bulk.
Epileptic tendencies made me quite any drug that would provoke them.

Still excluding Benzo's, Ethanol and a little dose of stims atm

So Lysergic's, Tryptamine's and disso's. But the last one I swore off, so tripping will be it for the time being.

Fond memory´ of , what is the least offending term. Anal Methylone.

Last edited:
The most recent batch of 3-MMC I had was crystal chunks, and was absolutely fantastic, one of the most euphoric and lovely drugs I've done, and lasted hours, kinda like MDMA, but a heavier dopamine peak. I've had some sub-par batches of 3-MMC and some pretty good ones but the most recent one was out of this world. No comedown either, just a very intense rolly/loving peak, followed by a plateau for a few hours and then fade back to normal.
Were they kinda transparent? They're hard to crunch too.
The "bad" batches are plain white and crush very easily. At least that has been my experience

Were they kinda transparent? They're hard to crunch too.
The "bad" batches are plain white and crush very easily. At least that has been my experience
My recent batch had some large crystals in it and they were fairly clear with lots of it crushed up a bit, too. It was amazing. If you'd have given me a third of a gram of this and told me it was the same amount of 4-MMC i would probably believe you!! Lol. Thing is all the 4-MMC i had stunk so much more than this 3-MMC. So similar.

My recent batch had some large crystals in it and they were fairly clear with lots of it crushed up a bit, too. It was amazing. If you'd have given me a third of a gram of this and told me it was the same amount of 4-MMC i would probably believe you!! Lol. Thing is all the 4-MMC i had stunk so much more than this 3-MMC. So similar.
Glad to hear waiting patiently for a gram to try for the 1st time and don't hope to order more for a good while alth0ugh I understand how habit forming something like this can turn into.

Glad to hear waiting patiently for a gram to try for the 1st time and don't hope to order more for a good while alth0ugh I understand how habit forming something like this can turn into.
I want a kilo so bad.... i did have a kilo of 4-MMC. Thinking about dosing some 3-MMC but got some benzos and alcohol in me...

So I was being really dumb with set and setting yesterday when this arrived from Spain in the mail but it's not sold by a vendor there hehe.

Anyways I had a bad trip on this stuff man! Whoa it wasn't just that though I also had propylhexedrine in me from the day before which is vile as all hell on my CNS wanna abandon that stuff I can't use it safely regardless keep my guard up with that junk and two good size brews yesterday halfway through the day repeatedly dosing metaphedrone which had me scared for my life and trying to meditate and pray somehow but not to God nor a god and really realize how messed up I let things get it was kind of spiritual in a weird stimmy way and was using kratom to try and kill the comedown and physical tension and anxiety but for a bit it felt like it was making me more paranoid

Feel much better after putting nutrition in me this morning after a full night of sleep last night vaping THC-O and D8 on a dose now much smoother very pleasant not like yesterday and last night but I cannot dose this all day again lol

I'm finally getting around to trying this one. Got 1.3g (wanted more but money is tight atm). I got some 4-mmc years back but never actually tried it as I was so enamored with MDPV at the time that I didn't care much about it. Ended up flushing it along with some other things unfortunately, I really regret that as I've never got a chance to try 4-mmc again and I really wish I had.

I have extended experience with all sorts of stims over many years of (ab)use. So I have some permanent tolerance to the effects of stimulants particularly the pleasant ones, I usually require heavier doses than an average user because of this perma tolerance and also because Ive just pushed past the boundaries of stimulant euphoria so many times that I tend to need a pretty damn intense experience for it to be worth it for me. I also have current tolerance as I've been using 4f-mph daily for a couple weeks.

Ive got a weekend coming up where I'm gonna give the 3-mmc a try on a sat night then recover Sunday. Small amount of Bromazolam on hand in the event I cannot sleep but probably won't need it as I can usually sleep nowadays once the main effects of most stims have subsided.

I think I'm gonna measure out half (650mg) or maybe just 500mg for sat night and put the rest away somewhere i won't have access to that night so that I can keep it for another time (in the event I cannot or don't want to resist redosing - which is very likely).

I want to try a large oral dose to start off with (unless rectal is far superior with this one?). Odds are I'll probably start snorting some as soon as the oral dose hits and I'll probably continue snorting until it's gone.

I want the initial dose to hit pretty damn hard. Any suggestions? It's hard to aim for a first time considering my tolerance, at least I'll get a second chance with the amount I'm putting aside if I don't get it right the first time. I will be doing an allergy test tonight and then a couple days before will be talking a single small dose just to gauge effects and verify my body/mind doesn't react badly to this particular chemical.

With redosing: when is a good time to do so and is it still much better to stick with oral for the redose? I'm gonna have to fight the urge to start snorting it once I get high but I will if oral really is much better for the redose.

I'm finally getting around to trying this one. Got 1.3g (wanted more but money is tight atm). I got some 4-mmc years back but never actually tried it as I was so enamored with MDPV at the time that I didn't care much about it. Ended up flushing it along with some other things unfortunately, I really regret that as I've never got a chance to try 4-mmc again and I really wish I had.

I have extended experience with all sorts of stims over many years of (ab)use. So I have some permanent tolerance to the effects of stimulants particularly the pleasant ones, I usually require heavier doses than an average user because of this perma tolerance and also because Ive just pushed past the boundaries of stimulant euphoria so many times that I tend to need a pretty damn intense experience for it to be worth it for me. I also have current tolerance as I've been using 4f-mph daily for a couple weeks.

Ive got a weekend coming up where I'm gonna give the 3-mmc a try on a sat night then recover Sunday. Small amount of Bromazolam on hand in the event I cannot sleep but probably won't need it as I can usually sleep nowadays once the main effects of most stims have subsided.

I think I'm gonna measure out half (650mg) or maybe just 500mg for sat night and put the rest away somewhere i won't have access to that night so that I can keep it for another time (in the event I cannot or don't want to resist redosing - which is very likely).

I want to try a large oral dose to start off with (unless rectal is far superior with this one?). Odds are I'll probably start snorting some as soon as the oral dose hits and I'll probably continue snorting until it's gone.

I want the initial dose to hit pretty damn hard. Any suggestions? It's hard to aim for a first time considering my tolerance, at least I'll get a second chance with the amount I'm putting aside if I don't get it right the first time. I will be doing an allergy test tonight and then a couple days before will be talking a single small dose just to gauge effects and verify my body/mind doesn't react badly to this particular chemical.

With redosing: when is a good time to do so and is it still much better to stick with oral for the redose? I'm gonna have to fight the urge to start snorting it once I get high but I will if oral really is much better for the redose.
I regularly drop what are supposed to be 540mg of MDMA as x pills as a starting dose and I started oral 3-MMC at 317mg and almost felt like I rolled harder than the MDMA. Was chewing my tongue like crazy, lots of nystagmus (eye wiggles), and it seems to last for awhile with less compulsion to redose than 4-MMC. I've only gone as far as I think 365mg in a single oral dose.

100mg nasal seemed almost as effective as higher dose oral with the 3-mmc. I never liked 4-mmc nasally as much as oral, but always dropped 300-500mg and did a 75-100mg line with the oral 4-mmc.

The last few times I did 3-mmc I snorted it to conserve it. Just 50mg nasally DRASTICALLY changed the character of a 4-aco-dmt trip my last dose. Felt like flipping on only 50mg nasal.

Last edited:
Rectal is very good with 3-MMC, more potent and a better rush. Oral is also very good though. Do you have the batch that is crystal chunks? The recent batch has been amazing quality, but some other batches I've had have been very sub-par.

@Xorkoth i will definitely give rectal a try for sure then! but likely not on the first attempt. Glad to hear it works so well.

Mine looks like it's small crystals that's been ground up somewhat. The vendor I used is a new one to me but came highly recommended by somebody I know. Here is just a bit over 500mg so you can see:

kvldZmN.jpg

Really hope it's good stuff. With the ban happening overseas I suspect 3-mmc will soon be much more difficult to obtain in the near future if not go completely extinct. This may be only chance to try it.

@simstim thanks for the recommendations and info. I'm not sure yet how much my first attempt will be but I'm thinking probably like 200mg maybe 250mg. Gonna wait for some more advice here and do some reading around the internet before deciding for sure.

Well I took 250mg and then snorted about 100mg 15 minutes later as I felt first effects from the oral dose.

Not much else happened. Felt a quasi mdma like high almost develop but never quite got there but instead just mostly felt sober and disappointed. No stimulation whatsoever. Fell asleep like an hour after and woke up 6 hours later completely drenched in sweat.

Not sure yet if it's bunk or if it's my tolerance (or perhaps some from column a and some from column b). I am taking 4f-mph daily in higher than I'm willing to admit doses and have been doing so for awhile, so stimulant tolerance is pretty high. Maybe it's just going to take a lot more material to get me there unless I take a tolerance break first (which is the more sensible approach of course).

I also take Tianeptine daily which does have some action on SERT (see below for description from Wikipedia) but Tianeptines interaction with serotonin is a bit complex and not so straightforward. I have been on it for quite some time now and it has not interfered with similar drug usage in the past. I also looked around beforehand and found reports of Tianeptine users saying 3-mmc worked fine for them. So I don't believe my Tianeptine usage is to blame.

Or perhaps it is a little of column a, b and c. Guess I'll need to take a nice long break before trying again 3-mmc again.

From Tianeptine page on Wikipedia:

Tianeptine is no longer labelled a Selective Serotonin Reuptake Enhancer (SSRE) antidepressant.[39][40][41][42][10][14] Tianeptine has been found to bind to the same allosteric site on the serotonin transporter (SERT) as conventional TCAs.[43] However, whereas conventional TCAs inhibit serotonin reuptake by the SERT, tianeptine appears to enhance it.[43] This seems to be because of the unique C3 amino heptanoic acid side chain of tianeptine, which, in contrast to other TCAs, is thought to lock the SERT in a conformation that increases affinity for and reuptake (Vmax) of serotonin.[43] As such, tianeptine acts as a positive allosteric modulator of the SERT, or as a "serotonin reuptake enhancer".[43]

Although tianeptine was originally found to have no effect in vitro on monoamine reuptake, release, or receptor binding, upon acute and repeated administration, tianeptine decreased the extracellular levels of serotonin in rat brain without a decrease in serotonin release, leading to a theory of tianeptine enhancing serotonin reuptake.[44] The (−)-enantiomer is more active in this sense than the (+)-enantiomer.[45] However, more recent studies found that long-term administration of tianeptine does not elicit any marked alterations (neither increases nor decreases) in extracellular levels of serotonin in rats.[39] However, coadministration of tianeptine and the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor fluoxetine inhibited the effect of tianeptine on long-term potentiation in hippocampal CA1 area. This is considered an argument for the opposite effects of tianeptine and fluoxetine on serotonin uptake,[10] although it has been shown that fluoxetine can be partially substituted for tianeptine in animal studies.[46] In any case, the collective research suggests that direct modulation of the serotonin system is unlikely to be the mechanism of action underlying the antidepressant effects of tianeptine.[43]

@Xorkoth i will definitely give rectal a try for sure then! but likely not on the first attempt. Glad to hear it works so well.

Mine looks like it's small crystals that's been ground up somewhat. The vendor I used is a new one to me but came highly recommended by somebody I know. Here is just a bit over 500mg so you can see:

kvldZmN.jpg

Really hope it's good stuff. With the ban happening overseas I suspect 3-mmc will soon be much more difficult to obtain in the near future if not go completely extinct. This may be only chance to try it.
Did you crush it yourself? So far all the 3-mmc I've gotten has had a lot more large crystal chunks in it.

How does it compare to methamphetamine?
3-mmc vs methamphetamine

Whats your preferred Dose when it comes to 3mmc? I had a Gramm around 2016 and wasnt really satisfied with it. Now i habe 3mec which i like nasally but oral or rectal ist the same Space out kinda boring feeling. Maybe i just dont take enough.