• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-MMC (3-Methylmethcathinone) Megathread (v1)

Just read through here and I am a bit surprised. I'm wondering if some people here really had 3MMC and not some other stuff.I only do it oral, and there it is very much like MDMA light. Very empathogenic (but surely no comparison to MDMA which can often be too serotonergic sometimes), with almost no pushy stimulation at all. I even find MDMA is pushier than 3MMC.But I'm also a bit surprised about the dosages: IMHO 250mg-300mg are needed, otherwise it cannot shine. (similar to how low dose MDMA is useless)
I do agree with what you're saying regarding the MDMA comparison. Dose-wise, I still need to try out some different methods; I find 3MMC to be pretty harsh nasally (it stings quite a bit and gives me quite bad nose blockages) so I tend towards taking it orally now, but usually ~100mg per 90 minutes. I would be interested to try one larger dose though to see what effect that has.

Me encanta 3-MMC! It's hipnotic.
4-MMC is gr8 too. It is very moreish and sensual.

Hello to all

This is my "little" report for 3-MMC.
I have orderes some 1p-LSD and 4-AcO-MET and I get some (0,25g) of 3-MMC as a gift. I must appologise for my bad english & for mistakes in typing. That mistakes also say a lot about my "high" LOL :D

So, this is my report:

3-MMC report

I have started in 20:34, today, November 26. 2019.

T0:00 100mg 3-MMC,taken oraly. Surfing the net, Facebok, Youtube is playing Elohim playlist.

T0:35 I can feel the uplift. It's subtile, but I'm becoming softly euphoric fith relay clena mind. All in all, subtile, but interesting. Some of jaw clwancing.

T0:40 In this 5 minutes the "high" feelig is much more visible. Euforia looks somewhat as cocaine/amphetamine. And the cleannes of mind is great.

T0:55 I have redosed with new 60mg. The high is the same. I enjoy in everithih I do. Music is great.

T1:05 Body started to fallow music. All other is the same. Jaw clancing is now visible. I have cheked my pupiles and there is no dilatation at all, but according to complete "feelig" I was expecting that they will be realy dilatated. I'm feeling just great. Its somewhat as cocain, and then its like amphetamine. Interesting high.

T1:15 Starting to feel it a little bit like MDMA but the "feeling" are mixed. Its not so strong, but definetley it works, and the feelig is OK. I can feel hor this staff is very "redosish" LOL :D I'm feeling very fine, but...something in my head is calling: "Redose! Redose! Redose!" LOL :D I will, redose next 60mg (and last; I have a little excedent while measuring it, and I lost some little of christyl, about 30mg :( )

T1:25 Well, now its different. Think that 60mg is kicking in. Concetracion is great, euforia is a bit stronger, and moving results in something like MDMA wawing. Need to move, need to be active. My jaw is just like on MDMA.

T1:35 I have redose with last 60mg. For now, I can say that I'm felling great. Now it's some sort of plateo where the efects are reali mixing. Clean mind when siting and writeing. I have gone to other room to speak with my son, and the waweing is great. Subtile, but enyojable. Body realy rects to music.

T1:45 Now when I elaborate 160mg, oraly (i still dont count last redose), my opinion is that 1g is for 3 persons to have great effect, realy great, but it can be splitted in 4 persons for still OK efect, but… I'm definitly ordering some more oft his. Still eaithing for last redose to kick in.

T2:00 The last redose is kicking in. Pupiles are still normal. Now it's wawing even I sit. The feeling is great. In my head is wawing like MDMA, but still there is a clearence of mind. Jaw is clencing, but still can concentrate on writeing. The body followes rithm. Everithing is int he rithm. Even my son heve noticed that I'm „different“ LOL :D
For now…I'm leaving everizhing and I'm going to enjoy this strange, subtle but inspiration and beautiful „high“.

T2:15 WOW! What a difference in last 10 minutes. In my chest there is great feeling, I feel very nice loving feeling. And in my head too. My body realy spontaneusly is following music, which is great. But my jaw is reali like on higher dose of MDMA, but feelings are still mixing eith clarity and euforia. Smile is „ON“ and…WOW1 very, very pleasent surprise ;) :)
And there is stron urge for comunicating, so I just need to update this repport.
It seems that there is big differenc between 160mg and 220mg. I'm now a little bit sorry for lost of 30mg...but! F**k it! Let's enjoy :)

T4:30 Efects ware gone. I'm still allert, and that's not a bad feeling.. Well, this was 4 hours, very interestig hours. I'll order some more of this.

Tnx 4 reading ;) :)

Attachments

• 3_MMC_pic.gif
    3_MMC_pic.gif
    176.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
I really like 3-MMC a lot, it's very smooth, little comedown, longer lasting than some cathinones, and quite euphoric.

If 3mmc is like ephedrone (methcathinone) the l enantiomer is far more potent/desireable than dextro-ephedrone.

I assume all commercially prepared cathinones are in racemic form.
Would be interesting to see levorotary pure 3 or 4-m(ethyl)ephedrone.

Keep in mind there is a large difference in quality with 3-mmc. I've ordered from about 10 different webshops (most in NL) and it surprises me how much the effect can differ.

There are 2 webshops in NL who have their own lab (because they actually mostly do stuff not related to rc's at all.

They only stock 3mmc. Just received my 2nd order and i have to say i'm blown away by the quality. Starting to doubt if the other vendors i bought from even sell 3mmc. They all say it's 99% pure, but that seems like utter bullshit to me know.

btw. Has any one here ever had weird ''shivers'' on 3mmc? Where you would get cold and crampy?
I experienced this with almost half of the active vendors. Felt really odd and unhealthy (wonder where it comes from)

Happy there are more quality sources available now. Will probably try the other vendor with their own lab in januari, so i can compare :D

PS. You guys have any tips for nice combos? Would 3-mmc pair nicely with a psychedelic? Or is it too stimmy?:unsure:

hey guys, has anyone here ever been urine tested after taking 3-MMC? does it show up as amphetamine?

I took a little over a gram over the course of a day, and before finally going to sleep with the help of etizolam I got extreme chest pains and pressure, the pain also transferred to my neck and ears. 40 hours later it's better but I still feel it.

Good stimulant, and orally it's pretty much just as much fun as the mephedrone that is available in some places, but so rough on my body that I'll never indulge in such binges again.

Yeah similar, but without nasal cavity damage and smoother effects, probably a bit longer, too.

I much prefer plug vs nasal with this. the effects plugged are longer lasting, more euphoric.
under 100mg, its really just a stim.
at about 200mg is starts to ressemble mdma very much. even my vision is affected almost like mdma.

highly recommend just doing a 200mg dose over doing 50-100mg line.

I like it. next days are a bit sucky, but its nothing like the crash of mdma.

Last edited:
Been waiting for some of this to arrive about 3 or so weeks now. I really hope it does, I really love it. Personally, unless I binge on it, I find there to be no come down/crash or negative aftereffects, I just gradually come down, never feel any cracked out or lossy feeling, and then the next days I just feel normal. But yeah, plugging is far superior to snorting, oral is far superior to snorting too but just less potent. Snorting the X-XMC (4-MMC, 4-EMC, 3-MMC, etc) is extremely caustic and unpleasant. My nose becomes completely clogged after a single line and it burns really bad. Also the high is very short and less satisfying. Plugged comes up very fast and is much more euphoric, at least as potent as snorting, doesn't corrode your nasal passages, and lasts quite a bit longer than snorting it does.

Shit lol hahaha yea nothing to add the batch was shit.
Got a new batch this week from a EU supplier and it was top notch

The first stuff yea mate. Was like chalk ,wet chalk. This recent batch is crystalline powder off white going on tan