• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-MMC (3-Methylmethcathinone) Megathread (v1)

Can anything be added to 3-mmc to give it a kick, that slap in the face feel ? I feel 3-mmc alone is missing the hardcore rush, although it is a good evening. Would another stimulant cath give it that upgraded feel of bouncing off the walls?

I purchased 3-mmc from an established EU vendor, had it tested via wedinos, which confirmed 3-mmc.

This is really poor. Tried plugging/bombing, then 8 weeks later tried insuffated, and I wasnt shy with the dosing either. There is no rush with this, no slap in the face, no massive, high as fuck, im a king, feeling - no massive empathy, no massive horn. Honestly, after an hour or so of being 'high' (which is not great) it turns into that mongged out mentally confused headspace.

Stick to illegals.

Drum, that is because you likely took the drug on it's own. In order to get the crazy rush from 3-MMC it has to be in combo with either Weed, 4-CMC or Methylone. I am sure other drugs combine well with it as well but I know for a fact that 4-CMC and 3-MMC is on par with 4-MMC or possibly even better. I have never knowingly taken 4-MMC so I can't be sure but I used to do those first generation bath salts which were said to mostly be methylone 4-mmc and MDPV. And I know the really good ones had something other than MDPV in them because Ive had pure MDPV and it was nowhere on the level of the rush that I got from those bathsalts. So I am assuming for sure the bathsalts were combos of different drugs being mixed together because the comedown was the worst ever. Worse than any single chem can do to you

Its funny too cuz 4-CMC on its own is garbage. I barely feel anything. And 3-mmc on its own is pretty weak (although better than 4-cmc) but when you combine the two- HOLY SHIT, you get a full on MDMA type of roll. So what one lacks, the other provides I guess. I assume the 4-cmc gives the serotonin rush/kick that the 3-mmc is lacking and 3-mmc gives the dopamine push that 4-cmc lacks. It's almost like taking 4-mmc you now have a drug at the 4 position pretty similar I expect to what 4-mmc would be like, by reading the reports.

Man I miss 3-MMC. Better than mephedrone if you're looking to get high, rather than completely blitzed.

Would anyone know if Ethyl-Hexen is anything like the two?

I just thought I'd revive this thread with reply to say I'm trying 3MMC for the 1st time tonight. I'll let you guys know how it goes. As a little bit of context, I'm fairly experiened with RCs, more so with conventional drugs- point being, I've never done 4MMC before so hopefully I can offer an unbiased opinion :)

I just thought I'd revive this thread with reply to say I'm trying 3MMC for the 1st time tonight. I'll let you guys know how it goes. As a little bit of context, I'm fairly experiened with RCs, more so with conventional drugs- point being, I've never done 4MMC before so hopefully I can offer an unbiased opinion :)

So how did it go?

Must say I'm intrigued by some of these reports of 3-mmc with 4-cmc. I've always found 3-mmc to be like a mephedrone-lite. Probably more like it than any other cathinone, but still pretty average.

It was very good!
I started off with 25mg nasally, then another 25mg 10 minutes later. I could feel it after ~15 minutes, it wasn't very strong though, so I decided to do a 50mg line, which was much better.
It gave me a nice rush, mild euphoria (somewhere between 4FA and coke) and it was very clear headed. Over the next 2-2.5 hours I snorted another 200mg in 50mg lines, and I had some vodka and weed, both of which combined very nicely with the 3MMC. Following this, I took 2 100mg caps over the course of the evening, which kept me going nicely.
I was confident, chatty and sociable, whilst still feeling pretty sober.
There was no nasty crash, just a smooth decline of the positive effects about 3 hours after my last capsule was taken.
I had a few spliffs after the club with some friends and I got to sleep fairly easily.
Overall it was very enjoyable, nice stimulating and empathogenic effects (although the latter was moderate in comparison), no nasty crash or effects the day after! Dancing and listening to music was a lot more enjoyable than usual, I got some nice body shivers, almost like 4FA (but a lot milder). The only negative was the volume of powder I had to sniff, but next time I'll use capsules for a greater proportion so that's not a big issue.

Just as a side-note, throughout the night I remember thinking that 3MMC would almost be a good substitute for coke, considering that 3MMC is much cheaper and lacks the crash of coke :D

I'd say about the same as with 4FA or coke; it's not explicitly 'pervy', but if you're checking a girl out I guess you feel a bit more 'excited' so to speak.

a pale imitation of mephedrone imo
still didnt stop me ploughing thru piles of it in a vain attempt to rekindle that wonderful droned feeling
it has it merits..

a pale imitation of mephedrone imo
still didnt stop me ploughing thru piles of it in a vain attempt to rekindle that wonderful droned feeling
it has it merits..

What's the horn/pervyness factor like with 3-MMC?

Just want to re-iterate.

I had a very long break from any drug. Previously had mephedrone / mdma / cathoine mixes which BLEW ME AWAY with fucking mindblowing effects. I have now twice gone back to this - mixed it with methylone, 4fa... bombed, nasal, pugged, 50-400mg worth... it makes you introverted, NO HORN that mephedrone gives and alot of you (and I) are /were chasing. This stuff gets you less than half-heartledy high without any push or 'omfg im flying/horny/fucking amazing' feel... literally after spending 12/20 hours tanning your stock, the realzation than you never actually got past that iny little intial shitty rush hits you with sadness.

Just want to re-iterate. I had a very long break from any drug. Previously had mephedrone / mdma / cathoine mixes which BLEW ME AWAY with fucking mindblowing effects. I have now twice gone back to this - mixed it with methylone, 4fa... bombed, nasal, pugged, 50-400mg worth... it makes you introverted, NO HORN that mephedrone gives and alot of you (and I) are /were chasing. This stuff gets you less than half-heartledy high without any push or 'omfg im flying/horny/fucking amazing' feel... literally after spending 12/20 hours tanning your stock, the realzation than you never actually got past that iny little intial shitty rush hits you with sadness.
Hmmm I've gotta disagree with you on pretty much every point there. Maybe having had real meph makes 3mmc seem shitty in comparison, but I really liked it.

So how about 2fma (functional stim) + 3MMC ? The 2fma giving the clearheaded stimulation.

I've never directly combined 2fma and 3mmc (i.e. taken simultaneously) but I have taken 2fma early in the morning then 3mmc in the evening. I can imagine taking them closer together/at the same time would be good, because from my experience 3mmc benefits from being combined with another drug. Having said this 3mmc goes very well with alcohol and weed, I haven't felt any need to add another stim.

Just read through here and I am a bit surprised. I'm wondering if some people here really had 3MMC and not some other stuff.

I only do it oral, and there it is very much like MDMA light. Very empathogenic (but surely no comparison to MDMA which can often be too serotonergic sometimes), with almost no pushy stimulation at all. I even find MDMA is pushier than 3MMC.

But I'm also a bit surprised about the dosages: IMHO 250mg-300mg are needed, otherwise it cannot shine. (similar to how low dose MDMA is useless)