• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-T-2 Subthread]: Dosage and Methods of Administration

since i have read that t-2 is a pretty introspective and therapuetic trip, i plan on dosing ~30mg at 11pm one night this weekend and lying down in my dark, silent room. i plan on thinking and writing, and then perhaps some nitrous and music at around 2am?

any difficulties sleeping afterwards?

this will be my first experience (and probably only) with this substance btw...
any one suggest doing it outside in nature?

That's a pretty high dose for your first/only time trying it... do you have a general phenethylamine tolerance?

Xorkoth said:
Has anyone tried 2C-T-2 rectally? I haven't, but I do find that rectal dosing of most drugs, especially 2C-Xs, reduces bodyload significantly.

I've tried 2C-T-2 rectally, and it did definitely reduce body load quite a bit. I've tried it twice, at 5.5mg and 8mg. Both didn't have any nausea at all (ginger pills were taken both times, which I find also helps my 2C nausea), and the shakes were reduced some too. It definitely hits hard and fast that way, rougher than 2C-E or 2C-I rectally.

The problem I had with the 8mg was a horrible horrible headache that lasted for about 2 days afterwards. I always have problems with tension headaches after 2C trips though (my friends don't usually when they've taken from the same batch), but this was definitely the worst. I don't feel it's worth taking 2C-T-2 for me, unless it's a very low dose. Too many side effects even with a mid level rectal dose.

I guess it's worth noting that my 5.5mg dose was the first time I ever had any form of synthenasia. It felt like every sense was linked to my nerves. When light would change in the room I could feel it all over my body. Same with smells, taste, and sound. Very interesting.

well i just dissolved around 20mg of this substance as opposed to the 30mg i was originally going to take (somone mentioned this being a high dose for first timers). hopefully this brings some motivation upon me and makes me dive down inot my conciousness and grasp something that seems to be lacking in my life. wish me luck...

Good luck! :)

Remember, if it gets physically uncomfortable, just ride it out, it becomes beautiful.

Good choice with opting for 20 over 30 if you're a bit unmotivated. Good luck, and Xorkoth IS correct :)

Edit: ^ what I mean by that is, things cant go wrong with 20 really :)

well after 90 min i have decided to ingest the rest, so i am at 30mg right now. about to walk in the hills by my house.

will n20 or weed catapult the trip? i hate waiting. i think i am coming up though...

I reckon by the time you read this you'll be off, but a bit of weed or detailed music never hurt anyone. :)

well its been about 2 hours now. i'm guessing my batch is weak.

nitrous, weed, and the hillsides hopefully potentiate it...

how long does it usually take to reach the peak effects?

i've noticed no bodily discomfort so far, just the usual saliva percipitating in my mouth as with psilocybin and lsd.

I'm sure I've stated my feelings elsewhere in the tread, but (humor me)...I had a really nice first experience with T2 @ 20mg. Came on, and after I vomited (expected with this class of psychedelic), I entered a very nice, calm, and centered psychedelic headspace (+++). A friend picked me up, and we went to a classical guitar concert. The music was quite moving and emotional. Wonderful trip.

But my subsequent three experiences were less-than-stellar. A 30mg experience later was not as stellar, and was marred by body-load....the trip was without any of the empathy and clear-headed I enjoyed before. Seemed more of a pointless intoxication.

A few years later, my former partner and I took 16mg. Again, lots of vomiting and bodyload for us both (and it was her first try with the material, so she had no preconceived perception of the drug)....just as nasty as with 30mg. Neither of us could get past the bodyload to enjoy the experience.

A final try with 22mg was again full of discomfort, and that time there was lots of confusion...again it seemed mostly a pointless intoxication.

Thus, T2 was removed from the program and we have moved onto other materials.

yeah, this t2 is nothing special at 30mg. it has been about 3-4 hours since ingestion. had very minor, if any, visuals accompanied by a slight euphoria similar to taking 120mg of hydrocodone (i have a big tolerance). was looking forward to a nice introspective trip, but oh well.

i guess i will try 30mg of t7 next time...

yeah not sure about the product and i won't mention sources, but 2c-c from the same source provided nothing at 30mg dose as well. so maybe it is the source/batch?

i was looking for something introspective. 2c-t-7 at 30mg will be my next 2c.

as far as an introspective trip, i have .3g of dpt waiting for me :)

"Cute" comments about how the rules aren't convenient for you are not necessary. The rules are here for a reason and you hinting that you might be amenable to breaking them is not kosher. --SKL

seeing how my friend took 34mg of t-2 last night.. first time.. 8o and also the first test of a new batch 8) (trust me I WARNED against this) he didnt get above a ++ even after taking 2g of cubensis t:3 and then smoking salvia a while after that !!!!

I'm curious about tolerance... but mostly just if this certain vendor is dishing out "unknown poduct" said friend has injested other PEA's and tryptamines every weekend for the past month or so... would that cause this much of a tolerance?????

SUPER SORRY about the "cute" comment... just seems like kind of a "harm reduction" subject! but sorry again..

Last edited:
The other night I ate 22mg of T2 and barely felt anything at all. I felt the body load and eventually puked but I was very disapointed. I just felt wierd. I ended up goin to sleep 4+ hours into the "trip". I dont know if I didn't trip because it was in a capsule and I didn't just eat the powder. I also take 8mg of suboxone everyday and didn't think that would kill something this strong. I have one more 22mg capsule any suggestions?

^^^read.. thats all I can say man.. my friend had the same issue.. maybe its the batch maybe not...... I know some people that have been successful with nasal... but this seems dangerous to me, I beleive that person did 16mg and had a great trip off of the same batch that someone else ate 34mg and didnt feel much at all...

suggestion: be careful!! and write everything down!!

MDMARI said:
The other night I ate 22mg of T2 and barely felt anything at all. I felt the body load and eventually puked but I was very disapointed. I just felt wierd. I ended up goin to sleep 4+ hours into the "trip". I dont know if I didn't trip because it was in a capsule and I didn't just eat the powder. I also take 8mg of suboxone everyday and didn't think that would kill something this strong. I have one more 22mg capsule any suggestions?

How often have you been using psychedelics lately? Especially other phenethyamines and especially other 2C-Xs? Tolerance builds and takes a while to go away. If you've been, for example, tripping every weekend for months, the doses required are going to go way up and you're going to be much more used to psychedelics, which makes it harder to have reality-altering effects.

The most Fantastical night of my life was 2c-t-2 with MdmA
Took 20mgs of the C at about 11, Nothing during the entire rave cept a potent tummy ache, Got to an after party at like 4, ate a roll and HOLY CRAP
I had colors spiraling over everything, I watch as shadows enveloped things, Trees Grew to amazing heights. Was the most amazing Time I've had with it.

The only thing that came close was a few months later I got ahold of some of it again, Railed like 10mg and Had a fun experience, After a two hours of thinking I was going to die:X . Sounds were reversing, Walls were blowing past me, The raindrops like bombs falling all around me. But It went well after I got passed the fact I wasnt dying

cegli said:
Some people are also just really aren't affected much by certain chemicals. I have a friend who tried the same 2C-T-2, 2C-I, and 2C-E that we have and gets almost nothing from them even at high doses, while we are all incapacitated at half the dose. He's realized that the 2C's just don't work for him because of his body chemistry. Tryptamines work just fine for him though.

Might not be the problem, but I'm just throwing it out there.
I've come to realise that there are things we don't know about with (ime) 2c-t-2 and 2c-e, in so far as, for some people xmg will have an incapacitating effect, and the same xmg for some people will have not-a-lot-of effect.

I wonder why that is? :)

So Does anyone have any reports in which someone Insufflated a dose and took some orally.
My friend wants to eat 25mgs and rail 10.
Hes done both routes on different occasions, but wants to mix it to see how it would work. He understands hes prolly gunna puke.

With 22mg, oral: "I vomitted several times while coming up, perhaps related to the light meal I had beforehand. This was a first for me with this compound. During the peak, for about two hours, there were a lot of visuals and my mind felt like it was moving too fast to piece together any coherent thoughts. Coming down I feel the need for balance in my life, but in retrospect it's hadn't been anywhere near as insightful as my other 2c-t-2 experiences. Maybe the dose is too high; otherwise, it's one of my favourites. Headache at the tail-end, same as with all the 2c's."