• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-T-2 Subthread]: Dosage and Methods of Administration

anyway, having never properly experienced 2c's yet (i took 2ci before but really low doses), is there any important safety information i should know? I've heard its different from the other 2c's and that its a MAOI, making it very unsafe to mix with certain drugs (MDMA). is this true? ive heard of people mixing 2ct2 and mdma. Any extremely important information a first timer with this substance should know. oh and yeah i need to make doses out a 500mg bag, so im wondering the best way to do that. if the last question has been answered, im gonna UTFSE again, but yeah. any answers would be appreciated. Also, does the trip cause any severe discomfort in general (i know its different for everyone, but for example when coming up on mdma and ESPECIALLY mda, some people get really sick for the first 10 mins or so, and some just come up very pleasantly).

P.S. What im mainly concerned about is known contraindications, such as the MAOI thing

Why the need to store it in capsules? Capsules can lead to accidental ingestion. It is best to keep these chemicals stored in a glass vial, labeled with a 'poison...do not eat' label.

FractalStructure said:
anyway, having never properly experienced 2c's yet (i took 2ci before but really low doses), is there any important safety information i should know? I've heard its different from the other 2c's and that its a MAOI, making it very unsafe to mix with certain drugs (MDMA). is this true? ive heard of people mixing 2ct2 and mdma. Any extremely important information a first timer with this substance should know. oh and yeah i need to make doses out a 500mg bag, so im wondering the best way to do that. if the last question has been answered, im gonna UTFSE again, but yeah. any answers would be appreciated. Also, does the trip cause any severe discomfort in general (i know its different for everyone, but for example when coming up on mdma and ESPECIALLY mda, some people get really sick for the first 10 mins or so, and some just come up very pleasantly).

P.S. What im mainly concerned about is known contraindications, such as the MAOI thing

There's good reason to suspect it's a moderate or strong reversible MAOI, and should not be mixed with many medications or other drugs, especially dopamine/serotonin releasers like MDMA/MDA/Meth/Amphetamine.

There's a paper (I'll find reference to it unless hugo 24 chips in as he got the ref for me) that investigated the competetive MAOI activity of various ring substituted PEAs & amphetamines & the main culprits are the 4-thioether derivatives (makes sense that it'll interact with the enzyme active site as sulphur & oxygen are in the same column of the periodic table, but once there, it doesn't allow the switch to active conformation)

On that basis, I'd say all 2C-T-x drugs should be approached with caution w.r.t. their MAOI activity (and the alephs as well)

FB, what caution other than NOT mixing different chems and eating a MAOI diet for the day of need be taken?

Are we talking about a danger even if one does not mix any drugs and obeys the proper diet?

And if one takes these chemicals rectal/insufflation one can expect a stronger MAOI effect (due to increased peak plasma levels)?

Thanks!

Well no amphetamine derivatives or sympathiomimetic drugs with 2C-T-7. I know some people combine with MDMA at certain points in the trip, but it's not exactly a clever thing to be doing all things considered. For 2C-T-2 and the others, the same cautions as above apply but small amounts can be combined as 2C-T-2 doesn't reach IC50, but with extreme caution (best not too really)

Yes snorting rectal 2C-T-7 will produce a peak plasma level much higher than that seen from oral use. Personally I think that such an act was probably the reason some of the fatalities

FractalStructure, I'm sorry I seemed to imply that I thought you were dealing. I PMed you about it. In any case, the thing about measuring and storing in capsules is that, for personal use, liquid measurement is not only easier, but also more accurate than measuring with any scale could ever be. Plus it is less suspicious if someone sees a jar full of clear liquid than if they see a collection of capsules with white powder in them. There is a Big and Dandy thread on liquid measurement.

Anyway, there are no special tricks to accurately weigh out powders. The only way to do it safely is to use an accurate scale, or to obtain a known mass of powder and use liquid measurement.

fastandbulbous said:
snorting rectal 2C-T-7

Out of curiosity, how would you snort rectal 2C-T-7? Maybe like this?

fat2.jpg

fastandbulbous said:
Well no amphetamine derivatives or sympathiomimetic drugs with 2C-T-7. I know some people combine with MDMA at certain points in the trip, but it's not exactly a clever thing to be doing all things considered. For 2C-T-2 and the others, the same cautions as above apply but small amounts can be combined as 2C-T-2 doesn't reach IC50, but with extreme caution (best not too really)

Yes snorting rectal 2C-T-7 will produce a peak plasma level much higher than that seen from oral use. Personally I think that such an act was probably the reason some of the fatalities

Yes, I think mixing ANY drugs with 2CT7 or 2 would not be a good idea, but especially NOT the amphetamine (and derivatives).

But, I'm interested in your theory about rectal/snorting being more dangerous. If one adjusts one's dosage appropriately how could taking it rectally/insuff. be more dangerous?

I am thinking a 10-14mg rectal 2CT7 dosage will be a responsible dose. Please advise if you see anything wrong with that.

Out of curiosity, how would you snort rectal 2C-T-7? Maybe like this?

No it's an advanced plugging technique not requiring an oral syringe! (actually it's a typo that should have read 'snorting/rectal')

But, I'm interested in your theory about rectal/snorting being more dangerous. If one adjusts one's dosage appropriately how could taking it rectally/insuff. be more dangerous?

Say 30mg of 2C-x orally is equiv to 15mg by rectal/snorting route. Full absorbtion from the gut can take up to 60mins + whereas full absorbtion from the other two is complete in 15mins. 15mg in 15mins means that there's little time for any metabolism, wheras the hour+ oral route allows for some elimination of the drug before the full dose is absorbed.

The nasal/rectal will produce a very short lived, but high plasma concentration whereas oral will produce a comparitively lower, but longer lived peak plasma level. If you think about it the intensity of the going up phase from nasal etc route is more intense which in most cases is reflected in the plasma concentration.

Personally I'd only ever bother with the oral route for 2C-T-7 considering it's past history regarding snorting it

I'm personally on the fence. The 2C-drugs, orally, are in general a bit too long for my liking. I do not prefer to trip for 7-8 hours, most times I'd rather just stay sober, its more helpful and practical for me personally than tripping that long.

This is why rectal admin is great for me personally, it cuts the trip down to 4-5 hours, is just as intense or more, and requires less material.

So long as a person has an accurate scale and does not go overboard on the dosage and obeys all the general rules for a MAOI, I do not see the problem with rectal admin of 2CT7. Perhaps this person is just trying to fool himself so that he can take the drug by the route he vastly prefers? 8(

One more question, in general, don't you think rectal admin is somewhere between oral and nasal (leaning toward the nasal side) insofar as peak plasma levels are concerned?

(also see last post on page 6) :)

In my experience, rectal has the same duration to peak as nasal, and the peak is a little stronger. This is with an oral syringe/water sol'n.

really? People are recommending higher dosage for same intensity for rectal. More is wasted via rectal? I thought this was because it had a longer latency in come-up.

will a full stomach effect 2c-t-2's effects at all?

in reguards to come on time delay or diminished effects cause less gets metabolized mayby?

Yeah... Although that is a report "from the field", I bet you're not a big drinker :)

Whats the cross tolerance between 2c-t-2 (or indeed 2c-t-x) and 2c-x? Its Easter weekend and all that, wouldn't mind being able to start a "2c-x Appreciation Thread" (that would later be merged :)) as well either tomorrow or the day after.

I doubt I will though, it will take a few replies to convince me I can go ahead.. a tolerance to phen's would make me sit and cry.

I bought 5 pills of 2c-t-2 separated by 22 mg. I have never tried it before. I have done 2c-e 3 times (most being 30 mg) and acid 3 times.

I consistently get nausea, although I have never puked. I feel the nausea is linked to my anticipation of the trip. The last time i took LSD I did not get nausea. The trip was sudden, and I am really comfortable with the effects of LSD. I forgot about the fact that psychedelic cause nausea and I never even considered the fact until 4 hours into the trip. At that point I realized I didn't have any experience of body load. I have feeling that body load may be a psychosomatic effect.

How do you think I will handle 22 mg of 2c-t-2?