View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-T-2 Subthread]: Dosage and Methods of Administration

who mE?

Bluelighter
I can reccomend 2CT2 at 12mg orally with or without E as a good psychedelic. Very trippy, but does have an annoying body load, but just have something else to mellow you out along with it, such as pot or a benzo. E magnifys the intensity greatly in a very good way! Enjoy!

I think you'd be silly to assume it's relatively safe... its an experimental drug. I think its probably safer than 2C-T-7 or huffing spraypaint, but there's no solid scientific proof.
Anyway, the best way to avoid nausea is to take it on an empty stomach. I've only had nausea about a third to half the times I used this substance. In all cases it was mild and passed without the need to puke and was gone before the peak started.
The best way to cope with it is just to lie down and move as little as possible until the nausea passes. Its worse when you move.

I've never really vomited on 2C-Ties, but Cannabis will do his job good.
Drink water, this will help.

I personally find that the best way to avoid nausea with T-2 is to dissolve it in a good amount of juice and consume it slowly over a long period of time. It helps to have recently eaten a very small meal.

>the best way to avoid nausea is to take it on
>an empty stomach

You always preach this Murple, and as I always say...I only have taken 2C-T-2 on an empty stomach (or maybe I had as much as an apple in it one time) and I still puke my guts out. 2C-T-2 may make you sick. You can't magically take that property away. Nausea is a part of the 2C-T-2 experience.
If you don't want to take the chance of throwing up, then don't use 2C-T-2. It is as simple as that. Using ginger root, or smoking pot may help. But it will only help so much.

My 14mg over a halfover in a drink was a VERY mild experience. I felt some stomach "tension" but no nausea. Just some tightness.

I prefer a single high dose on an empty or relatively empty stomach; usually at about the hour point a wave of nausea sets in & I go & make myself sick. This doesn't take much & the operation is over in no time. I brush my teeth & experience no nausea at all for the rest of the trip. Nausea/vomiting/purging are very much part of many entheogens from mescaline to ayahuasca. It's part of Alcohol even. A tiny bit of nausea seems well worth the effect and can help release you mentally.
How antiemetics would help I don't know since obviously I haven't tried to 'medicate' the 'problem' although I have some at hand; they might be an option if it is a problem or if your sensitive to T2's nausea.

2-ct-2 rarely makes me nauseaus, and the little that ocasionally occures is easily and happily cured with a toke or two which also enhances and starts the trip. (since it only occures early on)

Take mescaline rectally and you can eat a full dinner while tripping.

2c-t-2 thoughts/questions

Recently someone acquired some 2c-t-2 and has been generous to sell it to me a cheap price. This is a legit friend (not some random dude I met or anything) and I know for a fact it is 2c-t-2 as I saw him place and receive the order. He also has a scale percise to the mg.

So far I have dosed twice orally (18mg and 24mg). Both times have generally been like this:

Mild feeling of buzzing in my head that culminates at near 90 mintues after ingestion. About this time I felt strange, borderline tripping feeling, tunnel vision, and just a general oddness when I look at something. It felt like I was tripping, except colors were not amplified at all, and there were no visuals or hallucinations to speak of. And these effects felt as If they essentially subsided within an hour or 2. Followed by just a general 'off' feeling back to baseline.

Thus far though the effects have been generally pleasurable, they have fallen well short what I wanted.

Through my research I found that 18 mg should yield pretty minimal effects, but that raising the dosage to about 22-24 can make a huge difference, namely a trip as or more visual than acid.

Any suggestions or comments? Because as of now it seems to me the best idea would be to keep slowly raising the dosage until I achieve the desired effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would wonder about the quality of what you have. Unlike 2C-T-4 and 2C-T-7, 2C-T-2 is less erratic in dosage and effects. 24 mg should have been plenty for full effects including visuals. You should have definitely gotten more than a "borderline tripping feeling." There have been many less-than-reputable companies that sell poor-quality products. This may be an example. I think 2C-T-2 is quite penetrating actually and rather visual. 20 mg should be plenty for most.

But anyway, I'd question its quality. What color is the sample? Maybe do a marquis test. It should turn a slightly rusty-orange/brown color after 5 minutes or so. This won't tell you if it's cut of of poor quality, but it will at least help to rule out if it there is a 2C-T-2-like product in your sample.

Last edited:
I've had 2CT-2 from a US supplier which was a beige powder. Formerly I'd been purchasing T2 outside the states which was generally a near white crystaline. the beige powder felt like T2 but seemed to lack most of T2's wonderful visuals & head space for me. I took it four times & it didn't seem all that. perhaps it was partially suggestion due to the look of the product & slightly lower potency but it didn't seem 100% right so there may be duff stuff out there. T2 at around 25-6mg was always a brilliant experience for me.

i'd definitely question the purity of your product...any 2c-t-2 i've ever done was a fine white crystalline powder

bip norris said:
I've had 2CT-2 from a US supplier which was a beige powder.

I've tried the same stuff (beige powder) and never noticed any difference between that and the other two samples I have tried (which were white powders) in either potency or effects. I just wish I could just enjoy 2C-T-2. Other than my first experience, I just have not had great times with it. The body problems outweigh the positive mental effects (which are few for me). I like 2C-T-4 and 2C-T-7 much better.

Last edited:
Other than my first experience, it never brought me positive results. The nausea is just not worth the trip, which again has never been very productive. I have a report at erowid called "Hello Baby, I'm Gone, Goodbye" which is much more discriptive about my issues with 2C-T-2. I'd read that for more info.

how does dramamine compare to ginger? cannabis? where is ginger available? which do you think is the most effective and do you think more than one at once is a good idea, bad idea, or waste of product?