• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [2C-T-2 Subthread]: Dosage and Methods of Administration

I have also had trouble getting a solid trip out of my 2C-T-2. I don't think I have ever barely gotten past +1. I have tried it several times, at 22, 19, and 12 mgs. Every time I have used it has been in close proximity to some 2C-E use, like the weekend before. 2C-T-7 works very well on me, 25 mgs seems enough to make me trip quite nicely. I still plan on trying 2C-T-2 when the time is right, which may not be for a while, since some other substances have my attention quite thoroughly at the moment.

Have you tried railing it yet chem?
I never got off the ground with 20mg doses,
and Once when combined with mda and 20mg.

I had a beautiful experience on 10mg railed,
I would have been fine with like 6-7mgs but ten really got the job done

i dont like to snort drugs of any kind, especially drugs of the 2C persuasion. I failed to mention I guess that when I took 12 mgs of it I plugged it, and I got some effects, but it was still quite mild. I'm guessing I just may be a hardhead to this particular substance. It's the first psychedelic I seem to have such a tolerance too. I'm still not ruling out the possibility that it might just be tolerance from other psychedelic use around the same time.

I would like to experince t2 could some one send me a message on where I could get it a legit one plz

I would like to experince t2 could some one send me a message on where I could get it a legit one plz

This is against the rules of the forum.

And seriously, if you can't find a source for this shit, you're too stupid to be doing drugs. There's at least one conspicuously professional/legit place selling this. I'd have some pity if you weren't looking for something sold by a supplier that SO FUCKING MANY PEOPLE HERE USE that you can tell when they introduce a product by when a thread about it appears!

I mean, FFS, if you wanted something even vaguely hard to find, i'd at least have some pity, but are you even trying?

Sry if this has been mentioned befor, but don't have too much time to look thru all the posts. I'm thinking of insufalating 20 mg T2 for my next dose. Would like to hear from anyone that has done this before and what their experiance was.

Sry if this has been mentioned befor, but don't have too much time to look thru all the posts. I'm thinking of insufalating 20 mg T2 for my next dose. Would like to hear from anyone that has done this before and what their experiance was.
Short answer: Do NOT do that

This is a Bad Idea.

First off, insufflated 2C-T-2 is said to "hurt with the fire of a thousand suns"*, while failing to diminish the physical sideeffects. It also approximately doubles the potency, so 20mg insufflated would be a very large dose. I've read a number of reports that were something like "I snorted it, and before the horrible pain had gone away i was bent over the toilet puking"
Generally speaking, insufflation is not a good RoA for phens.

If you want to get rid of the million-year comeup and reduce the nausea, look into plugging (see the appropriate thread on it). As with insufflation, you would want to lower the dose by a factor of 2 from what you would take orally.

If you're going for reducing the body load, and don't care about the long comeup, i've had some success (and some others have as well) with taking hte dose orally over a period of 15-30 minutes. This doesn't get rid of it, but will make it less intense.

*I can definitely say they hurt really bad from personal experience, but i've never snorted a star, so i can't vouch for that particular, oft-repeated, description.

This is a Bad Idea.

First off, insufflated 2C-T-2 is said to "hurt with the fire of a thousand suns"*, while failing to. diminish the physical sideeffects. It also approximately doubles the potency, so 20mg insufflated would be a very large dose. I've read a number of reports that were something like "I snorted it, and before the horrible pain had gone away i was bent over the toilet puking"
Generally speaking, insufflation is not a good RoA for phens.

If you want to get rid of the million-year comeup and reduce the nausea, look into plugging (see the appropriate thread on it). As with insufflation, you would want to lower the dose by a factor of 2 from what you would take orally.

If you're going for reducing the body load, and don't care about the long comeup, i've had some success (and some others have as well) with taking hte dose orally over a period of 15-30 minutes. This doesn't get rid of it, but will make it less intense.

*I can definitely say they hurt really bad from personal experience, but i've never snorted a star, so i can't vouch for that particular, oft-repeated, description.

I appreciate the input. I use this ROA due to my seemingly hardheadedness when it come to these RC's. I.e. I have dosed 2ce about 50 times, taking up to 50 mg oral, wich hasn't been as strong as when I have insufalated 18mg. It seems a waste to take 50mg and still not get as high as desired, hence why my prefered ROA is insufalation. I was going to administer the 20 mg last night. I decided I would take half and wait to see how it went. None the less I am very glad I did this....those 10 mg hit me sooo hard and fast. More so then what I am used to with 2ce. No need to say I stopped there and didn't feel the need or desire for the other half.
P.S. There was little to no pain from insufalating this, might be due to the fact that this is the best way I have found to admin 2ce, which btw burns more so then T2.

Surprised on the no pain. Most people find snorting 2C-X's to be excruciatingly painful.

Strange that 2C-E doesn't do as much for you - the non-thio 2C's are usually more consistent in dosage. Does your 2C-E work at normal doses for others?

yes, i have shared with other friends, doseing between 15-20mg. This seemed to be as much as they were willing to take. So not sure why it seem to take so much more oraly for me.

Hello,

I want to use 2c-t-2 rectally in my next experiment. It would be my first time with this ROA. I have previously taken the material nasally and orally.

I enjoyed the nasal route, but was not prepared for the extreme come-up. The situation was strange, and was not expecting to trip as hard as I did. I freaked a little bit, but after 30 - 40 minutes I started to settle in and realize the hardest part was over. I enjoyed the next couple of hours in that trip.

Orally I have taken it a few times, but was not able to get the full effects I got from snorting the material. My first time I took an amount that was supposed to be 20mg, but I believe it was more than that based on my experience with an oral dose of 23mg. The "20mg" dose made my trip real hard, and it came on in about 30 minutes. with an increase in body temperature, developing into an intense body buzz. the first 4 hours were intense similar to the way I felt on the nasal dose. Not as visual as the nasal dose though. The second time there was a very light effect. Things appeared to glow and conversation was nice and gentle. It was underwhelming compared to my other experiences with this material.

There was one other experience in which I combined it with 2ci. Both were in low doses, and didn't learn much about the materials from this experience. It was a nice gentle buzz, and kept me free of anxiety all day. So it was cool in some ways.

So I went an intense experience similar to my nasal dose. My nasal dose was approximately 8 mg. I am thinking I should plug 12mg. Would 15 be too much? Can anyone share there experiences with this ROA.

Thanks

Intravenous

^Well I've done the nasal route so many times I can't remember. However, I usually combine this with a large oral dose, taken about 2 hours previous (the ride up to the plateau of this compound is soft and slow).

I will tell you this though, I IV'd 2c-t-2 on Sunday night; I decided to take the plunge after extensively searching through Bluelight for any similar reports or even suggestions. I couldn't find any so I thought I might as well try it on myself. [I was already coming up on two oral doses of 25mg each, an hour apart].

I eyeballed (I'm a good eyeballer) roughly 10mg, to be on the safe side, and backloaded that into a syringe. 2ml sterile water. Into one of the veins where your arm joins your hand. There was no corrosive pain like IV 2c-c. Nevertheless, it left an unusual feeling in my bicep further downstream, like it was 'pumped up'. But the psychedelic effects were obvious: suddenly into the peak of a normal 2c-t-2 experience. But something was definitely lacking... the depth that I had gotten from all of my previous experiences with this substance wasn't there, and perhaps it was my mind-set, perhaps it was an over use of phenethylamine psychedelics in general, or perhaps there is a reason it takes so long to manifest orally.

So giving it some time, I found that my IV dose actually took effect at splendourous levels at least an hour after injection. At that point, I was ready for another test shot, to see really how corrosive this stuff is on the veins. The second shot is always more painful than the first, because by then it is flowing and your veins are already irritated.

This time I eyeballed at least 20mg and backloaded it into a terumo syringe. 2ml sterile water (warm). Dissolves very easily. I rotated to a different injection site(s), and kept missing the bloody vein(s)/shot, so I had to change the needle twice. Lost a whole 1ml of the solution in this process. Finally found a stable vein near the crook of my right arm and loaded what I had left (1ml). Again, no burning veins, no heart attacks or palpitations, but once again a completely pumped up bicep. [I would say it almost felt bruised from the inside].

Psychedelic effects noted almost immediately, (nothing you haven't seen before), but again spectacular effects manifesting 45 minutes to an hour later and lasting well into the next day, May Day in technicolour ridiculousness.

Stay safe folks, and know your own limits. <3
<3

Out of all the 2C's I've tried (I, B, E, T-2, and T-7) the body load on this one is absurd! Its the only 2C I've purged my guts out on. 18mg was the dose.

Anybody have any suggestions for anti-emetics that could help with the nausea besides weed? Anybody tried meclizine or ginger?