• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[2C-E Subthread] Combinations

Anyone tried mixing 2c-e with jwh-073 (or any AAI) yet?

That may be my next trip once I reciver fully from the provigil/4-aco-mipt fiasco...

anyone experienced with 2c-e and mdma? thinking about trying that one soon

edit: also wondering if there is any cross tolerance between the two since they're both phens. i was thinking of combining for an event next week, and if i do i would plan on dosing the 2c-e a few hours before the mdma like i normally would with acid for a candy-flip, but it is more important to me to be rolling for this event, so if it would noticeably diminish the effects of the mdma i'd probably hold off, or maybe dose both at the same time.

Oh you don't need to worry about that at all! In fact, you need to worry about the opposite.

Taking MDMA and then 2C-E leads to MASSIVE potentiation of the 2C-E. Taking 2C-E and then MDMA isn't quite as bad, but still intense as hell. Your visuals will go off the hook, body load leads to not wanting to move, and it is very easy to think you have your shit together only to realize you just faded out leaning against a wall and were tripping hard with zero idea of what's going on around you for who knows how long.

This was with 20 mg 2C-E and 200 mg MDMA (detailed above). That's not to say it isn't enjoyable - it's really, really enjoyable. Just be aware that this combo should not be done in a venue where you have to appear sober to any sort of authority figure (or hell, anyone at all).

I find very low doses of 2C-E go well with MDMA and reduce the after effects - but there's a fine line between enhancement and holy shit.

^^ fairly big doses of each though :D

i was thinking of plugging 8 mgs 2c-e, chilling at a friend's party for a while, and then going to a warehouse party and eating one decent (i'd guess around 100-120 mgs mdma) E pill, and blowing lines from another pill later as i see fit. i definitely want to be able to feel it, but i'd also like to be functional enough to dance and have a good time, so i'd think these doses should do just that

Just had about 2 hours ago a "Special" Muffin and a moderate dose of 2c-e. I noticed I felt more clogged during my trip smoking rather than eating.

Anyone tried mixing 2c-e with jwh-073 (or any AAI) yet?

Yup. Have combined 073 with quite a few 2Cs, 018 less often cos I find it too heavy whilst tripping. Find that 073 gives a nice (if fairly brief) boost of sparkliness whenever I've used it on 2Cs :)

Nitrous is amazing with 2c-e as I'm sure some of you know. They seem to synergize even more than LSD and NOS. It felt like each whippit lasted 10 minutes. IT reminded me of ketamine in someways because of the length and intensity but it was definitely way more chaotic.

I always get this indescribable and strangely sinister feeling form high doses of nitrous which leaves me confused and wondering what he fuck just happened. These effects where even more intense with 2c-e and frankly scared the shit out of me. That was on a triple though. From now on I will only do double while tripping other wise it just becomes unpleasant. At this dose though, it is quite enjoyable and extremely euphoric.

Has anyone tried DMT with 2c-e? I think this could be an intense and interesting experience, although the body load from 2c-e might contribute negatively to the combination.

4-aco-dmt + 2c-e

Anyone have any experience or thoughts on the combo?

Any comments about 2c-e & GBL combo?

I have been considering trying a GBL + psychedelic combo for a while now. Gbl has the relaxing effects of alcohol but none of the dirty feeling or hangover. I think gbl would compliment 2ce just fine.

I have used gbl while coming up on 4-ho-met and it totally gets you in the perfect mindset for a trip, and by the time the peak comes along the gbl will have worn off. In fact ever since then whenever I have some GBL I get the I NEED A TRIP feeling.

The question is will the gbl dull the trip ?

^ GBL dulls all psyches, in my experience. I use GBL fairly chronically (most days, most of the time) so often end up having to keep redosing if I take a psyche in the evening to avoid a nasty GBL comedown midway through the trip. Can also make the trip more chaotic, confused and less "deep" but does definitely relax you. Not too heavy on the GBL, I'd suggest. Kicks in within minutes so you can always take more if you wish too and haven't got were you want to be :)

Anyone know about 2-ce and methadone? The fentanyl story worries me....why would 2-ce react with an opioid? Anyways, I just picked up some 2-ce but I'm on 100mgs of methadone a day and obviously can not stop taking it. Also, anyone try 2-ce and ritalin?

Edit: I take 54mg of Concerta per day in the mornings and have noticed no bad effects from mixing it with 2c-e. No idea if it's "safe" though.

Last edited:
^ Psychedelics and opiates should have no interaction issues to worry about. If anything, opiates will slightly dim the experience, but that should be about it.

I wouldn't recommend mixing 2C-E with Ritalin (or any stimulants for that matter) because 2C-E is stimulating enough by itself, so I see no reason to add to the jitteryness voluntarily.

Thanks recept, I wouldn't have thought that opioids would be a problem, but someone on here said that fentanyl and 2c-e caused helth problems for them and 4 friends....blackouts etc. The ritalin I was wondering about because it's prescribed....but I'll probably just not take it that day.

I had 1 gram cubensis with 6 mgs 2c-e once. Good sinergy for sure. A colourful and deep trip caught me totally off guard.

Some 20-30mg of 2CE, a few grams of cubensis, and random tokes of DMT along the day. Synergizes quite well. Inspiring.

Oddly, I get quite a horrible nausea when I take 2ce orally. I haven't experienced this on other 2c:s.

^ I get that too, every single time actually. However, I get nausea with most 2C-s. My stomach is just weak that way I suppose, and I've come to accept this as part of the trip.

I posted this in the 2C-E thread a while back:

T+0: 12mg aMT (IM)
T+0.25: 10mg Adderall (insufflated)
T+0.5: 3mg 2C-E (IM) and ~2mg JWH-018 (vaporized)
T+1: 4mg 2C-E (IM)

Finally, someone else who tried 2c-E intra-muscularly.

I found it to be a really intense experience by itself. The onset was phenomenal. I tried it at 5mg by itself, and another time I combined 2.5mg IM'd with LSD while I was speedballing. Both times were awesome.

and blowing lines from another pill later as i see fit.

Don't snort a roll....

Oddly, I get quite a horrible nausea when I take 2ce orally. I haven't experienced this on other 2c:s.

When I IM'd 2c-E for the first time (at 5mg) I puked my ass off within minutes, and that's when the trip hit me like a brick wall.

2c's usually cause nausea from my experiences with 2c-I (20mg orally) and 2c-E (5mg IM)

Last edited: