• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[2C-E Subthread] Combinations

Finally, someone else who tried 2c-E intra-muscularly.

I found it to be a really intense experience by itself. The onset was phenomenal. I tried it at 5mg by itself, and another time I combined 2.5mg IM'd with LSD while I was speedballing. Both times were awesome.

Don't snort a roll....

When I IM'd 2c-E for the first time (at 5mg) I puked my ass off within minutes, and that's when the trip hit me like a brick wall.

2c's usually cause nausea from my experiences with 2c-I (20mg orally) and 2c-E (5mg IM)

I'd like to hear a little more on your experiences with I.M.ing 2c-e, if thats cool with you. I was thinking of starting with 3 or 4mg's.

best psychadelic combo for dancing at a inside rave?

So i'll have 2C-E 1g, mephedrone 2gs, MDAI 1G, and bk-mdbd (butylone) 1G...

what combo would you go for... i'm thinking orally 40mg 2C-E, 200mg mephedrone and 200mg MDAI or 200mg Butylone? for starters, then redose on one of the substances exept 2C-E cause it lasts long enough.... (10 hours orally at that dose)

whadya think?

Don't know your tolerance, but 40mg of 2c-e would be VERY hard to dance on for me.

I'd use 10-15mg 2c-e and add the MDAI as necessary (if its as good as the hype)

bk-mdbd never did much for me

no LSD?, thats all I need to dance all night at a rave

Well I think we don't really allow "what should I take?" threads man. ;)
It would be hard for people anyway to comment on that 2C-E dose with your tolerance. I dislike mephedrone - never tried MDAI.
Butylone is fine but pretty pushy. I'm not sure it would be useful for dancing maybe it gives you energy but maybe it's just edgy tension.
All in all, I would not combine any of these compounds!!
Can I kick this question over to the 2C-E combinations thread? Best I can do next to just closing. Actually I'm not really asking. :)

Yeah, I don't know much about the others but I would not take butylone. I found it very much a "down" introverted type thing with lots of very edgy tension. Energy yes, but lots of uncomfortable tension.

These are all good materials for this use...

5-MeO-DiPT
2C-B
2C-I
2C-T-2
2C-T-7
LSD

Thats the major ones but some are better then others and its subjective but I hate DOx materials for dancing also 2C-E is not the best choice either trust me!!!

hmm.. the 2C-E methylone, mephedrone combo got me going pretty well... i thought i would try butylone, just coz i like trying new things... i think i'll stick to 2C-E and MDAI then... keep the rest for other parties... coz its this phatass psytrance party i'm going to in september with mad psychadelic decoration, and i want it to be as good as last year when i candyflipped!

p.s. thxx solipsis for not closing.. i'm sure PD has more info on these substances so that i don't make a big mistake and fuck myself up....

up on the "MDAI" thread it sais not to mix with butylone...

Anyone ever combined MDMA and 2c-e? What amounts and at what point did you take the MDMA?

i took 20mg sniffed of 2C-E then 1 hour later 2 low MDMApills+0.1Gof MDMA... then parachuted (oral) 50mg of 2C-E 3 hours later started at 8pm, ended at 8am :) niiiiice... they synergise and potentiate eachother a lot, but the 2C-E definately takes over the MDMA (especially at those doses)

i'm going to a phat psytrance party soon, and will (hopefully) have 2C-E, mephedrone, butylone, and MDAI, i was wondering what you guys think would be the best combo with the 2CE to have a dancing, loved up, and speedy time... 2C-E is great alone but doesn't really get me moving on the dancefloor, i'm hoping one of the other products will help, i was thinking mephedrone, having tried 2CE and MDMA which was great, but no MDMA around ATM...

opinions?

2c-e + AMT

I think i'm going to try 2c-e + AMT.

any thoughts on this one?

i'm expecting it to be fairly stimulating. but that shouldn't bother me.;)

For those talking about IMing 2 ce I tried it a few times and despite most people saying it wasn't that great I really enjoyed it each time.

I've used aMT with 2C-E (both IM) and didn't find it especially great, though I suspect I under dosed. What I've done more times is IM 2C-E (5-6 mg) with IM aMT (12 mg) in the same barrel. Then, before it started coming on, I've insufflated around 10 mg of amphetamine (goes great with either alone) and swallowed a low to moderate dose opiate/opioid. The first half hour to 45 minutes is physically harrowing (mostly the work of the 2C-E), so I've mostly spent it lying down with a light fan on me listening to music. Don't be caught having to do anything in such a condition! After that though, it's powerfully euphoric/empathogenic/sensual for a long time (I was thrilled with the taste of a saltine cracker). Alphamethylphenethylamine (amphetamine) makes a great bridge between alphamethyltryptamine and 2C-E. I suspect it might be a little too speedy without the opiate in there to smooth out the terrain and open me up, though.

I ingested 10 mg of 2c-e at around 11:00 PM with some buddies. At around 5:00 AM I decided to snort 6~7 mg of MDPV. The effects of 2c-e became noticeable stronger.

Are there any dangers I should be concerned about?

For other folks who are contemplating the aMT + 2C-E combination but are needle-phobic or simply lack the proper equipment, it can still be done! I've achieved wondrous results taking 40-45 mg of aMT orally and then insufflating 6-7 mg 2C-E around the 2-hour mark. I found the combination to be surprisingly visually intense, I think because it induced a case of the eye-wiggles on par with high dose MDMA (~180 mg). The vibration type effects of the eye wiggles on my visual field made it difficult to focus on the already complex, colorful, and soupy pastiche of fractals generated by the 2C-E. So long as I wasn't moving around in the general area of fragile or dangerous objects, however, this effect wasn't particularly disturbing. Meanwhile, the body high I experienced was absolutely out of this world–like an amalgam of warm and oozing post-athletic training muscle soreness and a full body massage performed by a team of professionally trained Swiss masseuses. Unnnnnnngggghhhhhhitfeelssogooooooooooood. Having assayed 2C-E and MDMA together at doses of 18 mg and 130 mg respectively, I can say that I prefer the combination of 2C-E and aMT by a long shot.

Now, perhaps, it's time to add a little d-amp to the equation a la psood's recommendation...=D

almost posted this in the 2c-e+MDMA thread, but thought it might be better suited to this one. so i've got a bit of 2c-e, and still have a bit of of MDAI & M1. Thinking about trying them in combo. I really enjoyed the high of MDAI+M1, so combining that with 2c-e, another of my favorites, seems like it should be quite interesting. Think i'll call it the iFlip... ha anyway, anyone else tried this or something similar?

If you've got two days with nothing to do 15mg 2c-e(insufflated), 2mg dom, 2mg doi is a good way to spend a weekend