• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[2C-E Subthread] Combinations

Does anyone have any experience taking 2ce after taking mescaline. I would have thought that there would be strong cross tolerance. I'm thinking of doing this - say mescaline one day then 2ce the next. Should I double my 2ce dose?

Also anyone have any experience taking both at once? Mostly just wondering, probably won't do it.

Thanks

I have combined 2c-e with N,N DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, and Methylone all at once.

Mindblowing, to say the least. =D

2c-e, methylone and 5-meo-dmt is one of my new favorite combos:)

Erebus- said:
Does 2C-E combo very well with amphetamine?

2C-E is already stimulating enough I imagine combining it with any sort speedy drug would just increase it more to a point where it might not be enjoyable.

Erebus- said:
Does 2C-E combo very well with amphetamine?

Not especially. Think manic hallucinating demons and you come close...;) No, its not a great combination, as it robs the afterglow from the 2C-E and causes some fearful body load/hallucinations (kinda being ripped in half four times at the speed of light while standing completely still)....Not something I would reccommend at all unless you can handle/are used to manic states, and can control yourself somewhat. That said, my friend in question blanked out qute scarily for about thirty minutes; he was rummaging through a pile of DVD's whose flashing-coloury-jackets appeared to hypnotise him and he was pretty much unresponsive for half an hour, just standing an swaying slightly, looking rather pleased at the DVD array before him. He then walked into my shower, had a shower, came out looking refreshed and went home. Make of that what you will- I thought he was on K and let him be :\

Yea it lessons the experience slightly... but when I drink on a psychedelic, I usually drink really slowly... around 1 beer an hour or so. Id imagine with more alcohol, I'd notice greater reduction in effects. For the most part, alcohol tastes pretty horrible while tripping...

Out of all the psychedelics Ive managed to mix with alcohol, 2c-b has been the best. 2c-e and alcohol is hard... it increases the nausea too much for me.

i put 12 mg 2c-e and about 250mg mbdb in a gatorade and split it with my wife before we went into renfest and it was almost like a gooood rolll with the talkativeness even more enhanced and a different euphoria and better id say than tabs are and it was very pleasant and i very much enjoyed it. mdbd seems kind of dead by itself but in combination it really shines and 2c-e makes this mix beautiful, highly recommend

^^

I'll definitely keep in mind to combine 2C-E and bk-MBDB since the latter is suppose to be an improvement on MBDB - though I will wait until after I have
tried 2C-E by itself, following some advice.

I am interested to know what the combination 2C-E & GHB will produce, I guess it can either help with the nausea and anxiety or worsen it since 2C-E is in itself unpredictable to this extent. It's been a very long time since GHB has made me sick though, and I'll definitely keep this in mind as well...

Does anyone have any experience with it?

I have a question for those of you who have smoked cannabis during anytime of the 2c-e experience. Do you think it makes the 2c-e more "fun?" My first trip was a wake up call, the kind that 2c-e gives if you know what I mean. The second was more of a relaxed experience but not so much in the "thrill" category.

I enjoy cannabis very much and would be interested in giving this combination a go by tonight.

I enjoy 2C-E, but I cannot do it on it's own. It inevitably leaves me feeling like something is missing. It is one of the few psychedelics I can get bored on. I'm up, I see great visuals, but I'm bored as hell. The only entertaining thing for me is exercising (seriously, try it and you'll see).

To combat this, I will smoke small doses of cannabis throughout (ie small bonghits every half hour or so) which leads to mild euphoria and increases in visuals. I find that large single bong hits that I enjoy sober do not increase the euphoria but instead can lead to anxiety issues. If you smoke, pace yourself.

MDMA leads to massive potentiation and is very enjoyable. One recent experiments:

Combo A:
0:00 - 20mg 2C-E and 100mg MDMA
2:00 - 100mg MDMA
3:00 - 100mg MDMA
with moderate marijuana throughout

Significant visuals, wild trip at the 3-4 hour mark fading out to rolling with mild waviness of the visual field. Not recommended unless you're at home due to waves of intermittent confusion and anxiety.

i've only combined 2ce with weed (and a beer or two). it definitely adds to the experience. the first time i smoked on 2ce it was on approx 20 mgs, and i smoked a lot right before the peak. that was the only time tripping on anything that i thought for a minute that i went too far, that i wasn't coming back, that i'd never be normal again. it was intense. pink floyd made it worse.
so i'd say weed definitely helps dissolve the ego..

i'd say if you enjoy smoking pot with acid or shrooms, you'll probably like it on 2ce. just beware, it can get hairy.

how about 2cb? anyone?
i plan on taking it twice (unless i get more) - first time without weed, or at least wait til the come down. second time, slightly higher dose, with weed and maybe beer.

I find 2C-E combines supremely well with Adderall/amphetamine. I''m interested in the methylone combo, thanks egore.

I posted this in the 2C-E thread a while back:

T+0: 12mg aMT (IM)
T+0.25: 10mg Adderall (insufflated)
T+0.5: 3mg 2C-E (IM) and ~2mg JWH-018 (vaporized)
T+1: 4mg 2C-E (IM)

Total duration: ~6 hours

I'm not going to write much, but I thought I'd give the basics of this combo for the record. No worrisome symptoms to report. It felt mostly like 2C-E with around a 30 percent extension of the peak effects, and significantly more non-committal euphoria courtesy of aMT and Adderall, which padded out 2C-E's metallic textures. I found it satisfying in a visceral kind of way that I didn't realize I even had an appetite for. It was like having my back scratched with a metal rake through a snowsuit of warm gooey taffy--that's the kind of shit that gets me off apparently.

I watched "Izo," a film by insane Japanese auteur Takashi Miike. It's a story about a samurai whose rage transcends his death upon crucifixion. To take his revenge on existence he travels between two hells slaughtering holy men, politicians, toddlers, and incarnations of gods on his way to destroy the personification of Karma. I couldn't get the smile off my face. It was a thrill to be watching something so stark and uncompromising. The sheer amplitude of everything was enhanced, as expected, but the emotional assaults mostly dissipated in a halo of spongy blue light, so that the impacts of their debris took the form of heavy kinesthetic jolts. It was profound in parts, but a bodily thrill at the same time.

I had used 2C-E and aMT in combination before in lower doses and found the combo to be lacking--too stimulating even with cannabis--but this was quit nice. I think it's important to take moderate doses of each so their full flavors can converge.

I had a magical 2C-E + methylone experience turn into a nightmare-like state (I was convinced that I have became schizophrenic) after redosing on the methylone. I have combined them before (16mg + 180mg, no redose) successfully, so I see the redose as the most likely cause of the problems. It went like this:

T+00:00 14mg 2C-E oral (I would normally take 18-20mg).
T+00:35 200mg methylone oral.
T+00:55 It started to develop into a wonderful experience, full of love and introspection.
T+01:35 100mg methylone oral in order to keep myself in that amazing state.
T+02:00 Bad vibes, feelings of paranoia and fear.
T+02:30- 04:30 Just plain terrible, physically I was fine but otherwise... I couldn't think about anything but mental disorders and I believed that I would not be ok. I seriously considered knocking myself unconsciousness with GBL or benzos to abort that but decided to go through it.
T+05:00 Finally I had some GBL and the 2C-E started getting weaker but I felt like shit. My thoughts still revolved around schizophrenia.
T+10:00 Some more GBL but sleeping was impossible.
T+14:00 Sleep

After this I've decided to take a longer break from psychedelics and drugs in general. It was a life changing experience, though not in the way I wanted it to be.

anyone experienced with 2c-e and mdma? thinking about trying that one soon

edit: also wondering if there is any cross tolerance between the two since they're both phens. i was thinking of combining for an event next week, and if i do i would plan on dosing the 2c-e a few hours before the mdma like i normally would with acid for a candy-flip, but it is more important to me to be rolling for this event, so if it would noticeably diminish the effects of the mdma i'd probably hold off, or maybe dose both at the same time.

Last edited: