• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[2C-B Subthread] 2C-B Aftereffects/Side Effects

^^^ I don't get exactly what you describe, but I have had after effects (admittedly pleasant) from 2c chemicals for up to a week after taking a (normal) dose. Wait another few days and let us know if things improve. You may be sensitive to HPPD and will have to weigh the risks of taking psychedelics in the future...

Yeah it's hard to describe. But basically, everything is sped up a little.

For me 2c-b feels a lot better than MD, but in many ways the rushes feel similar. Doesn't give me a comedown at all, or any bad after affects, though the afterglow does seem to be a lot more timid than what I get from shrooms, LSD or mescaline - my body doesn't really feel rejuvenated and energetic the day after, as it would do after a shroom trip, yet there is definitely a psychological afterglow going on.

My gut reaction is that my 5-HT levels aren't punished too much at all from taking it, but equally it is somehow tiring.

Also, one of my mates insuffullted 2c-b and was diagnosed with chemical burns in that nasal passage a week later. Not really surprising I guess, seeing as it's the most painful thing in the world to snort (with the possible exception of other 2c's and phenibut).

Hey everyone! I have a question, and I hope this is the right spot for it...

So Friday night before a rave I popped a cap of 15-25mg of 2C-B. Right when I was coming up I smoked a bowl or two with a few friends. We all hopped into the car and left, and I began feeling really strange... I was tripping INSANELY hard off of it, harder than I have off of any amount of LSD or shrooms I've done; it was comparable to my DMT trip in some regards. I was enjoying it though regardless of the fact that I was tripping a lot harder than expected... but, here's where the issue comes in. In the car with everyone, I had a small seizure that lasted about a minute or so. I barely remember that happening, but then after that, I remember stepping out of the car, walking into the venue, telling my boyfriend I didn't feel well, my friend took me aside and I remember telling him I felt like I was about to faint, and, long story short (this was about an hour into the trip)... I had a full blown seizure at the rave that lasted about 5 minutes or so (from what my friend told me afterwards). I lost complete consciousness and don't recall anything of what happened. Someone called 911 and next thing I remember I was being rushed to the hosptial in the ambulance. I've been looking everywhere and trying to find some information regarding this, about 2C-B inducing and triggering seizures or maybe opening up the potential for them to happen... I'm not sure.

A week prior to that I had 1 or 2 very mild seizures at a concert while on 2 hits of LSD, and my friends all there said it seemed to be caused by the strobe lights and they all believe I have epilepsy after seeing the incident. I went to see a neurologist today and he mostly brushed me and my complaints off because of my drug use and blamed the seizures on the drugs, but ordered a few tests to be done just to get things checked out regardless. I had an MRI done yesterday (which turned out normal) and a blood test done today and am going to get an EEG and various other tests done this month. Before that concert I've taken various drugs with absolutely no such problems. So I'm not sure what the issue is here... if anyone could provide me with any additional information that would help, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks =)

Any drugs have interactions with 2cb? I'm curious as my wife takes various anti-seziures meds. Some have chAnged since we last did 2cb and plan to again?

I'm not exactly sure, someone else would probably be able to tell you that. Right now I'm taking 300mg of Lamitcal a day now since I was diagnosed, and I had the seizure on 2C-B before I started any of my medication.

damn ive mixed 2c-b with molly and i think the 2c-b is stronger on its own - someone mentioned somewhat like dmt - harder than shrooms lsd that time they trippped.. that was my thoughts i havent dont dmt but the colors descriptions i think would have to be similar or greater with this - i would really wanna tlak to someone thats done a decent amount of both DMT and 2c-b in order to decide which is better.

oh i experienced a bit of mucus build up as well - glad to see this is normal I HATE MUCUS lol

I'm not exactly sure, someone else would probably be able to tell you that. Right now I'm taking 300mg of Lamitcal a day now since I was diagnosed, and I had the seizure on 2C-B before I started any of my medication.
She used to take Lamitcal and it didn't work well for her at all. When we did 2cb she was on another medication and didn't have a seizure, funny enough smoking weed actually works better her epilepsy r than pills most of the time.

One side effect I always get is the muscle spasms in my thighs. It's a little bit annoying and stretching only helps a little bit.

Are there any other drugs/supplements I can take to alleviate these spasms?

Last edited:
2C-B carried more side-effects for me than any of the other 2C-x compounds I tried (2C-E, I and T-7). There was never any pronounced nausea or mucous build-up in my sinuses, instead I developed a heavy, aching tension in my lower back. The effects were mostly enjoyable, but the muscle tension in my back was very distracting. This tension is present with the other 2C-x compounds, but is significantly less pronounced.
Just my subjective take on this drug.

A. Shulgin did once 100mg by mistake the guy got probably older than we will. Dont think this stuff is bad in the long term. After effects arn t not cool though.

3 of us snorted 25mg of this each and fuck that was intense.
the burn lasted ages and it was just excruciating, then that subsided and it was fairly crazy haha. safe to say i would probably do it again though.

The first time I tried 2c-b, I did a small dose (10mg) + 75mcg LSD. I got nausea but I did not throw up and the feeling passed and I entered into pure bliss! Every time after that there was no nausea present and now my normal dose is close to 30mg and I usually take it with some GHB and it is the best combination I have ever experienced! I go to the club and big house music shows and I really enjoy the effects of 2c-b.

As for the comedown, it is rather gentle and all I really notice is one of two outcomes the following day. Either I am super happy with a nice afterglow, or I am super irritable and no one can fuck with me or I have bouts of explosive anger. Not good.

I remember feeling cranky after my first go with 2C-B. I'm not sure it's to be blamed on the 2C-B though, maybe just that it didn't provide enough afterglow to cut through the general crankiness from missing out on sleep due to tripping all night.

As for the comedown, it is rather gentle and all I really notice is one of two outcomes the following day. Either I am super happy with a nice afterglow, or I am super irritable and no one can fuck with me or I have bouts of explosive anger. Not good.

I find that to be true of most psychedelics, personally.

Taken orally or rectally, my sleep is poor the following night. That definitely makes me cranky. As insufflation doesn't affect my sleep, I have no next day crankiness.

Side effects during the experience for me are just muscle tension, comeup anxiety, jaw tension, gas, mild nausea, and occasionally sinus and chest congestion from excess mucous production.