• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2018 NFL Pick'em

Status
Not open for further replies.
struggling with the chargers ravens game. the chargers have a habit of showing promise then blowing a game like this...

defense > offense ? we'll see.

alasdair

Ali, I totally agree. There's no way to pick this game other than to just go with your gut. My gut is telling me that Rivers won't lose to Baltimore twice is two weeks.

ind@hou
sea@dal
lac@bal
phi@chi

I don't feel very good about this. I almost picked the eagles just so I wouldn't have the same picks as nsa....but...that's my gut lol. Probably go 0-4.

Houston
Dallas
Chargers
Philadelphia

Sorry the bold button isn't even showing up as an option for me. So I just put winners. Dallas Seattle is a hard one but I think Elliot is the difference. If they pound the rock they pull it off. Cowboys have the best defense in the NFC imo.

^ best defense in the nfc? i think the bears would challenge that...

points per game: chicago 1st; dallas 6th
yards per game: chicago 3rd; dallas 7th
rush yards per game: chicago 1st; dallas 5th
pass yards per game: chicago 7th; dallas 13th
ints: chicago 1st; 27th
sacks: chiago 3rd; dallas 16th

it's not even close. no way dallas is best defense in nfc.

alasdair

Damn well you got me there. They are pretty good though.

I'm trying to believe in the Foles magic but Philly is going to need the game of a lifetime to win.

Houston
Chargers

Seahawks
Bears

Let's never let pick'em die and not just because it's only reason I've been posting last few years...keep doing it and it'll grow hopefully via both out of retirement BLers and new ones.

Everyone has diverse picks. It's going to be interesting. I love the playoffs.

struggling with the chargers ravens game. the chargers have a habit of showing promise then blowing a game like this...

defense > offense ? we'll see.

alasdair

Nostradamus. 54 seconds left and Chargers just blew a huge lead only up 6

Almost blew it. New England Chargers next week will be good

Eagles almost blew it too. Someone needs to put Chicago's kicker on suicide watch.

yep.. that kids gone. we should have went 4 and 0 mal. oh well bring on the meat of the playoffs.

Wild Card Results

nsa 3-1
mal 3-1
cj 3-1
cr 1-3
ali 1-3

Last edited:
Big dick Nick and the double doink!!! Fucking right!!

well i sucked.

ind@kc
dal@lar
lac@ne
phi@no

i hate the idea of picking all 4 home teams...

i think the cowboys might upset the rams. and i hate to say it but the chargers could definitely win in new england. what to do... what to do...

alasdair

I'll be changing these I'm sure, first instinct. I think Dallas lucked out with the Rams. The Rams are a better team, but I think Dallas wants it more and for whatever reason the Rams don't seem to have any kind of home field advantage. I'm guessing there will be plenty of Cowboy fans there.

The Colts are gonna have a tough time though. KC fans most definitely WILL show up. And they're loud. Luck will be under pressure the entire game. The Chiefs will probably try to come out swinging, get a lead quick, then contain.

Chargers at Patriots is the hardest one for me. I mean it's Tom Brady at home in a playoff game. But at the end of the day, I think the Chargers want it more. I think Rivers takes over and the Patriots fall despite a great performance from Brady.

Even though the saints have seemed mortal the last month or so... that's not gonna be how it is Sunday. They've been waiting for this. Brees has been waiting for this. NO is one of the hardest places to play for a road team. Phillys season was over if Chicago hadn't botched that kick. Their run is about to end, I'm sorry to say. I'd really rather them lose, but that ain't gonna happen this week.

ind@kc
dal
@lar
lac@ne
phi@no

If the Rams stop the run they beat Dallas but that's a big if. I just don't trust Prescott on the road in the playoffs.

Philly has revenge on the mind going into NO. I think we will pressure Brees into having a bad game. Foles is going to ball out. I'm picking Philly 35-14

Status
Not open for further replies.