gb@nyj
jax@mia
chi@sf
lar@ari
pit@no
kc@sea
den@oak

Last edited:
what a huge upset. so bummed right now. but atleast we know we are in the playoffs. so its cool. BUT STILL. we looked so bad agasint balt. we cant cover a mobile QB fo shit

I really like watching the chargers. I hope this is the year they prove the skeptics wrong and actually do something in the playoffs. I wouldn't have thought they would lose at home against Baltimore when they still have so much to play for, going for the top of the afc.

nsa called it though

That was a pretty good game to watch and im glad the pack pulled it off. I think I heard them say it was the most penalty yards in Jets history.

Week 16

1. Cj 14-3 with bonus
2. Mal 13-3
2. Ali 13-3
4. nsa 12-5 with bonus
5. cr 11-6 with bonus

Weekly Winners

1. CJ
2. neversickanymore
3. CJ
4. Alasdairm
5. CJ
6. China Rider/alasdairm
7. neversickanymore/CJ
8. mal3volent
9. CJ
10. China Rider/neversickanymore
11. China Rider
12. mal3volent/alasdairm
13. cj
14. neversickanymore
15. mal3volent
16. cj

Standings

Alasdairm 162-87
CJ 160-91
Neversickanymore 152-92
mal3volent 151-97
China rider 134-85

Last edited:
Final Week

mia@buf
det@gb
nyj@ne
car@no
jax@hou
dal@nyg
atl@tb
oak@kc
ari@sea
sf@lar
lac@den
chi@min
cle@bal
phi@was
cin@pit
ind@ten

giphy.gif

Executive Order from the commissioner

all week 17 picks should be privately messaged to mal3volent before 1PM Sunday EST

this is partly for drama (for the results post) partly to try to prevent any kind of boring strategic moves to maintain leads...

any complaints please forward to my sexy secretary Miguel

gracias

Sent will you confirm you got mine. My pm has been acting weird

I guess my integrity as the one and only active sgmod would be enough... but I will go ahead and make my picks and send them to a trusted third party. I will instruct them to post here to confirm they have received my picks then again sometime after the deadline. I hope that is satisfactory, I just had the idea randomly, thinking it would inject a little suspense. Just for fun.

cj, I have your pm but have not opened it yet as I have not sent mine.

No.. Wait why are we changing the rules. Plus that gives mal the advantage as you get to scope everyones picks and we don't. Im in an uproar about this and im about to start throwing my shoes at moderation!

Stratagies like that are part of the contest. Mal trying to work home field hard.

I didn't imagine anyone having a problem with this.

ive already sent my picks to xorkoth. They are impossible to modify now, whether I want to or not. This is, if anything, a disadvantage to me since everyone else has the freedom to change their picks as much as they'd like.

as you can see the only message I have is from cj and it remains unread.

dGyLPsF.jpg

Im aware these strategies exist, it happens to some extent every week here. just figured I'd make it a little more interesting for the last week. That's all.

Last edited:
What is that smell? Anybody else smell that?

I can't put my finger on it, its like..

NSFW:
SUDDEN-FEAR_MAIN1520.jpg

and

NSFW:
F0167981-Piles_of_fish_in_market-SPL.jpg

Strangest damn thing..

Could be some good old

NSFW:
home_cooking1.jpg

=D

i think we can operate on the honor system - i'm going to make the picks the same way i have all season and i would expect everybody else to do the same. i'll mail my picks to mal3 - no reason to not trust him...

alasdair

Here is proof Mal asked me to post of him sending his picks... just took the screen shot now:

VieIW9q.png

Status
Not open for further replies.