• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013/2014 NCAA College Basketball Thread--The Road to the Dallas Cowboys Stadium.

I think I'd rather watch the Duke/Carolina game tonight

Edit: Well so much for that. Fucking ice.

Last edited:
going to completely take back my Oregon to the final four statement, this team plays zero defense. If they even make the tourny at all (still think they will) I can see maybe them as an 11-14 seed that wins 1 game then meets a powerhouse and goes home

Kansas has elite 8 all over them

Cincinatti in the same boat

Uconn is better than I thought, but I dont think Napier is Kemba Walker. smells like a S16
team

I figured that Cuse upset would stir it up around here. It was the blue shorts that fucked them up obviously. Quit watching ice dancing and bobsleds for f's sake.

Shimazu, i agree with Kansas will make it to the elite 8 but they will for sure get beat in the semifinal.

I thought those Syracuse uniforms were quite hideous too

Man I hate Joey Brackets

Duke / UNC tonight

Ill take Duke, for some reason I havent hated them nearly as much since they lost to Lehigh two years ago

Yeah Duke will prolly get this one tonight then lose on Saturday. They could get both though, and that would bode well for them going on.

Yeah Duke will prolly get this one tonight then lose on Saturday. They could get both though, and that would bode well for them going on.

I forgot UNC only loses to unranked teams lol.

Theyre gonna be a trendy pick come tournament time and lose to some mid-major in the first round imo

apparently one of the people on the BC coaching staff died recently, and Syracuse is probably in coast mode until the Big East tourny. Some people argue it's never good to lose a game but I'm on the other side I think it's good mentally for players to experience adversity before they go on a cold streak in the first half of a single elimination scenario and dont know wtf to do

I forgot UNC only loses to unranked teams lol.

Theyre gonna be a trendy pick come tournament time and lose to some mid-major in the first round imo

apparently one of the people on the BC coaching staff died recently, and Syracuse is probably in coast mode until the Big East tourny. Some people argue it's never good to lose a game but I'm on the other side I think it's good mentally for players to experience adversity before they go on a cold streak in the first half of a single elimination scenario and dont know wtf to do

Yeah I agree. I'd rather get that monkey off my back before tourney time. I bet it must be a shit ton of pressure knowing you are ranked 1 and undefeated. I think they'll be a number one seed no matter what going in. UK is 18 now which I dont mind really. We could get lucky. I just like not having all the expectation going in...and im just happy that we wont be going into the NIT and losing in the first round lawl.

Syracuse will get the number 1 overall seed (not that it really matters, there's four of them in reality right?) if they dont lose any more regular season games but Wichita St has a pretty strong case for it.

UK is better than the 18th ranked team, I still dont really buy into the Wichita St hype

we all remember Gonzaga from last year

Wichita hasn't even played a ranked opponent all year. They will not last very long.

I think someone like Virginia or Cincinatti might make a good run.

hood2.gif

Feels good.

Can't wait until all of these overrated teams have to face Michigan in March and get stomped

Every fucking game for UK is the same story. 5 insanely talented guys on the court who are too inexperienced to handle the pressure. We are eternal freshmen. Choke City.

Michigan will never be M. State Arci

Lol

You mean the same Michigan St. team we beat twice already this season?

C'mon now entheo. You know you like Stauskas, Robinson III, and Levert. I think all three of them will be quality NBA players just like Burke and Hardaway Jr.

Robinson has potential to become a star imo

I'm glad you're enjoying it in Lawrence. I'm just across the state line in KC and I can't stand it as a Mizzou fan. I mean we are going to make the tournament but that's about it. I don't see the Tigers going anywhere this year :/

Arci- I'm not say Michigan is a bad team but they just don't play when it counts. If both Michigan and M. State were in the final 4 I would put my money on the Spartans 9/10 times.

lol ok

As a betting man I would never bet against a college team with multiple future
NBA players on it. Just one of my rules

Looks like this year for uk is going to be freshmen meltdown: part 2. Disasterous...and the fans are going to want someones head on a stake.