• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013/2014 NCAA College Basketball Thread--The Road to the Dallas Cowboys Stadium.

Oregon is out of the top 25 after I went and bragged, same thing that happened to china rider last year with minnesota when he called a 1v2 matchup.

arci I will make a bet with you right now, Oregon makes it further in the ncaa tournament than michigan does.

if they both lose in the same round, whichever game is closer. if the point differential is the same, whoever scores more points. if they scored the same amount of points (highly, HIGHLY doubt it would come to this), whoever has the most dunks.

deal? or are you gonna bitchigan out?

lol deal I guess

What a pussy bet though. I'd bet $500 Michigan makes farther than Oregon
Oregon is the type of team you'd think would be good if you didn't know shit about basketball

theres zero chance of me betting any form of money with anyone on bluelight but im glad you feel that strongly about it

if michigan goes further, I wont post on bluelight for a month

i dont even need anything if oregon wins, just you quoting that post and saying "shimazu was right"

So like, who is good at college basketball this year guys.

I need something to look forward to sports wise, and march madness is pretty much the next big event im willing to watch.

fuck Oregon has to beat Zona at least once im convinced

5 game losing streak, WTF how does that happen? fuck the pac 12 I only got behind it because the big east broke up

FML

lol Oregon is garbage at basketball

everyone knows that. like I said

they just had a losing streak

theyre going to make the tournament one way or another

being last in the Pac 12 at the moment = 3rd-4th in any other conference

Its no secret that the only Pac 12 team to do anything this century is Arizona. No other program in that conference seems to be able to put it together. All the best programs that get national exposure are back east and with Lou Henson retired, the other Wildcats are lucky as hell to have a good team. At least Arizona is living up to their expectations so far (if not far and above them). UK....I dont know, I'm scared for them come tournament time. They need a big win on the road, especially against Florida.

arci only talks shit after their 5 game losing streak

I didnt hear a peep over the first 13 games

washing state shouldnt even have a basketball team

Wyld, UCLA has produced some of the best pros in the NbA right now and are usually a solid team

thats about all I can say though

Shimazu do you even watch Michigan play? Have you seen their schedule and the teams they have already beat.. on the road.. without their best player?

Clearly the best TEAM in college basketball right now along with Witchita St. and Kansas. Michigan lost to Arizona by 2 pts also lol

If you don't think Michigan is a top 5 team you're out of your mind.

Stauskas and Robinson III are going in the first round of the NBA draft next year for sure. Levert will go in the 2nd round or he'll stay at Michigan for one more year

Last edited:
pfft you talked shit on Kansas too until the rest of the world realized Joel Embiid is a better pro prospect than Wiggins

Michigan is a good team, but good teams lose early in the tourny all the time.

I fail to see how Oregon can be called a shitty team. If anything they have TOO MANY good players and thus guys cant really settle into roles.

take my bet dude, you got nothing to lose really except what everyone else already knows

Wyld, UCLA has produced some of the best pros in the NbA right now and are usually a solid team

thats about all I can say though

So has several high schools, big deal. That program has been unremarkable since Howland left. And with the exception of some good recruiting by Steve Lavin, after Harrick's firing, haven't won a title since '95. Maybe Alford can bring them back from mediocrity.

youre such a Kentucky fan dude not everyone wins National Titles all the time. I guess compared to their old days they are horrible

all pac 12 recent team

c-Spencer Hawes
pf-Kevin Love
sf-Andre Iguodala
sg-James Harden
pg-Russel Westbrook

now tell me that team isnt sick

and just because I like doing this sort of thing

All-SEC
c-DeMarcus Cousins
pf-David Lee
sf-Chandler Parsons
sg-Bradley Beal
pg-Rajon Rondo

All-ACC
c-Tim Duncan
pf-Chris Bosh
sf-Thaddeus Young
sg-Luol Deng
pg-Chris Paul

All Big 10
c-Cody Zeller
pf-Zach Randolph
sf-Evan Turner (lol)
sg-Jamal Crawford
pg-Deron Williams

All Big 12
c-LaMarcus Aldridge
pf-Blake Griffin
sf-Kevin Durant
sg-Tony Allen
pg- Mario Chalmers

All Big East (the old big east)
c-Roy Hibbert
pf-Greg Monroe
sf-Carmelo Anthony
sg-Dwayne Wade
pg-Michael Carter-Williams

All-High School (or no college w/e)
c-Dwight Howard
pf-Amar'e Stoudemire
sf-Lebron James
sg-Kobe Bryant
pg-Brandon Jennings

yeah im not sure what that really says about the conferences except I told you the Big 10 produces shitty pros on the whole

Last edited:
First time I've watched Texas play this year, and ive gotta say that Cam Ridley is surprisingly good. Dude is a physical beast and is banging down low against Kansas today.

Yeah Texas has been kicking ass lately.

And I enjoy watching Duke lose as much as anyone...but can we all agree they got royally fucked last night? They deserved to win that game.

No time for NCAA my friend, the worlds best only come around once every 4 years in the same televised format so I've been sticking to the Olympics. I'll be back to my normal American sports in a few weeks.

More than half of the Olympics is bullshit though which is why the medal count is also bullshit

they need an adjusted medal count where certain events are worth more than others

im not a sexist but most high school games are faster than the Women's hockey in the olympics. Those two American figure skaters were seriously straight out of Blades of Glory too, fuck figure skating

if anything they should make paintball a winter olympic sport