• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013/2014 NCAA College Basketball Thread--The Road to the Dallas Cowboys Stadium.

I caught a little of it bro bro. I don't follow Big 12 action as much anymore because I'm a huge MU fan, but I pretty much always root for K-State in the Big 12.

The regular season is coming to an end boys. Get ready for tourny time!

Looks like this year for uk is going to be freshmen meltdown: part 2. Disasterous...and the fans are going to want someones head on a stake.
Yeah, I was hesitant to believe that Calipari could do it again 2 years later but unless he can get some solid recruits to stay for 2+ years this will likely be the trend. The only honest NBA ready player is Randle and even he has holes to fill but I'm sure the $$ will come calling to all the freshmen. Pity though, if they'd stay 1 more year, I'm sure then they would live up to that pre-season #1. I'm not even sure they can win in the first round of the NCAA now. Heck, the way SC handled them they may get an early bounce from the SEC tourney.

Yeah, I was hesitant to believe that Calipari could do it again 2 years later but unless he can get some solid recruits to stay for 2+ years this will likely be the trend. The only honest NBA ready player is Randle and even he has holes to fill but I'm sure the $$ will come calling to all the freshmen. Pity though, if they'd stay 1 more year, I'm sure then they would live up to that pre-season #1. I'm not even sure they can win in the first round of the NCAA now. Heck, the way SC handled them they may get an early bounce from the SEC tourney.

If we could win tonight then beat FL on the road I'd feel a lot better about things. (A near impossibility, I know)
But if ANYTHING is going to wake them up, it should be losing to south carolina.

Michigan still underrated its hilarious. So much NBA talent on their team, even without McGary.

Can't wait to beat Florida's overrated garbage team again in the tourney this year

What's with Nova getting no love? One of the most under rated teams out east.

Michigan looked good today. Tried to watch Oregon but my eyes were bleeding after 5 minutes. Kentucky...well...there's nothing left to say.

They cut a 22 point deficit down to 6 and still had 5 or 6 minutes left. The talent is there but not enough experience to finish the job.

florida is a stacked team though

I want the Sixers to be Sorry for Jabari real bad at this point

cPNRvXE.jpg

Michigan vs Michigan St
Duke vs Virginia
Florida vs Kentucky

What do you think people?

Cauley-Stein, Poythress, Lee, Johnson and now the Harrison twins are all coming back for next year.

Now I'm excited for what may happen in 14/15. :)