• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013-2014 NBA Thread v. AI is officially retired

wow lance stephenson can get over 7 rebounds a game for a shooting guard

because thats what I want my shooting guard doing.

wow he can do a behind-the-back pass driving the lane

because thats what I want my shooting guard doing

wow he can be so edgy and plays angry

except he flops every other game

he is Tyreke Evans if he had an attitude problem and was starting to develop arthritis and couldnt dribble as good. Tyreke played point guard in college and tore shit up, cant say the same about Lance

I'm sorry Mike but I'm off the Hibbert bandwagon and I hope you join me soon too. The pacers need to get rid of him, he's fucking up their offense

Lol at the clippers complaining. Chris Paul lost you the game. All he had to do was hold onto the ball when it was inbounded but he didn't do it.

Also doc rivers post game interview was hilarious. He looked like such a whiny bitch. He was almost in tears

Pretty embarrassing imo for an nba coach to act like that

the NBA forced Chris Paul to play for the Clippers shut the fuck up

not that you would care anyway, since he should be on the Lakers, you know that other team youre somehow a fan of

wait a minute......what's that I hear in the distance?

NSFW:
OH MY GOD, it's the SPURS BANDWAGON

IndianTrain4.jpg

Fuck you society, OKC TO DA FINLAS

I'm sorry Mike but I'm off the Hibbert bandwagon and I hope you join me soon too. The pacers need to get rid of him, he's fucking up their offense

The time i hop off the Hibbert wagon is probably the time I stop watching the NBA. I dont think it's fair to jump all over the guy after for the most part 1 bad series in the playoffs after averaging 17pts and 10 rebounds in his playoff career. Pacers need him on defense and offense and he's definitely capable of dominating on both. Sure he's not amazing on offense but no doubt he is definitely at least good.

I think he fits perfectly in the offense because pacers need to slow down the pace of the game and a great way to do that is by passing it to him in the paint and posting up. he'll make his jump hook more times than not. You look at Gortat and what he did last game, but what about the previous two games? dude got shut down. and if u wanna extend it another game, well hibbert did the same thing gortat did last night with 28 points.

and its funny how pacers are basically the team that the media and everyone is ragging on right now, when they're still one win away from going to the conference finals. whether they go on and beat the heat or not, only 4 teams of 30 will be left and there's a reason each team will be there.

mXBOabj.gif

damn id go back and dig up the quote saying "and that's all they'll be good for, losing in the conference finals"

but I really have no idea how long ago I said that. I was hating on the Pacers before it was cool lol

and if I had to pick out 5 players I enjoy watching play the most right now, not best in the league or anything just who I like watching

Thaddeus Young
Victor Oladipo
Tyreke Evans (always)
Eric Bledsoe
Lebron James

and Im glad to see Gerald Green force his way back into the league, but Im not about to put him on this list

lance stephenson totally made the wizards his bitch last night. that drive on beal in the 1st half, ooh wee. MVP was David West though no doubt, he was pretty much unstoppable.

damn id go back and dig up the quote saying "and that's all they'll be good for, losing in the conference finals"

but I really have no idea how long ago I said that. I was hating on the Pacers before it was cool lol

you did have wizards in 7 though because Evan Turner. i remember after game 1 reading some lame nba.com article "Give Pacers fans a reason to have hope". there were like 10+ "experts" all saying "im not gonna lie to the pacers fans they don't have a chance. wizards in 5." stuff like that. these are the clear cut top 4 teams and none of them should be getting trashed. we should all just sit back and enjoy the action.

Most Improved Crybaby 2014

lol that award will be going to Bradley Beal. Did you see him crying after the game? It's only fitting to see Lance be the one to do it to him, too.

for real though, it's good to see someone care that much about the sport. hate when players just go on acting like it's some kind of silly game where the outcome doesn't matter. this is serious stuff.

yeah he's also like your age and you probably cry like 20 times more than he does.

heat / pacers is what everyone truly wants to see, I just got on the wizard bandwagon because it would have been hilarious to me if the Pacers had lost.

I like Miami in 6, home court means nothing

I can't wait to see Leonard make Kevin Durant look like a bitch.

Durant had trouble when he was guarded by Tony Allen and Chris Paul.. Wait till he has Kawhi up in his face the whole game

Also back to most improved player.. How did that not go to deandre jordan?? He led the league in fg% and rebounds.. I think I read somewhere the only other player to do that was wilt chamberlain

I'm hoping for a Pacers/Spurs finals just so we can witness the George/Leonard matchup.

Tbh I think we're going to see a Heat/San Antonio rematch but I'm ok with that too cause last years series was so good.

I really don't see the thunder having a chance against the spurs. Even if tony Parker was out the whole series I wouldn't be worried, that's how deep their roster is

Idk I disagree about the crying on public television. Kind of embarrassing. What great players cried on tv when they lost? I think you'd have a totally different outlook if you saw Lebron crying after he loses a series.. I think every one would laugh and call him a bitch. I know I would

What kind of kid growing up is going to look up to player that cries when he loses

Tony Gonzalez cried when Falcons beat the Seahawks in the playoffs after they almost blew the lead and then had that amazing final drive to win it.

idk i just hate seeing my team all smiles shaking the other team's hands after losing.

wtf Serge Ibaka out for the rest of the playoffs? now some fucking Australian is probably gonna start

Whoopi_Goldberg.gif

I am so fucked

go Heat, frontrunner/10 ftw

I hope the Spurs sit tony parker the whole series, or at least half

save him for the finals. It would be sick if the spurs could beat the thunder without parker