• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2013-2014 Football Thread v.3 - Come on You Hull

Arsenal get the trophy, well played though by Hull,wasn't a boring final to watch as they can sometimes be.

Looks like you may get your wish SHM, Ramsey just scored.
Yes recall the 1978 FA Cup final but it was Ipswich Town that beat Arsenal 1-0.

So it was. Thanks for the correction. So sure this was going against the Arse. So pleased for Wenger.

Austria won Eurovision - 1966. Atletico won La Liga - 1966. A side come from two goals down to win FA Cup final - 1966...

Bit weird no? (No, my gf doesn't think so..but what does she know)

PS Don't even bother checking it, all facts check out.

_74930801_17040daa-2a16-4d9a-a2ae-5dfb27180c3f.jpg

lol

They're all over Hull now, wouldn't be surprised if they got a winner before ft.

you cant be much of a Football fan if your typing away and missing the action I don't support either team but love football so the laptop went off. We got a running commentary from you keep your eyes on the prize mate

Ramsey is going to be the best central midfielder in the world. What a player.

He is defensively sound, got a tireless engine, scores goals for fun what more do you want? Hes been absolutely class for nearly 2 years now. All the atributes to be one of the best of his generation.

you cant be much of a Football fan if your typing away and missing the action I don't support either team but love football so the laptop went off. We got a running commentary from you keep your eyes on the prize mate

I can touch type.:p

Also, I dinnnae give two fucks about arsenal vs hull, I care about my team.

He is defensively sound, got a tireless engine, scores goals for fun what more do you want? Hes been absolutely class for nearly 2 years now. All the atributes to be one of the best of his generation.

Yeah he's good, shown no signs of being world class though. Solid player at an international level for a sustained period...maybe. World XI quality? Shown no signs of that whatsoever.

Arsenal finally won it, good game that, I only started watching it from about 30 mins in, so I missed the first two goals but saw the highlights of it.

And good job to Atletico for such a good season and for knocking down Barca...

Just got home from yesterday's final, Hull really made a good game of it , lot better than I arrogantly thought they would.
Was sat by a lil group of hull supporters who were right good company, went out drinking with them after and ended getting on it , was a right good night.
Feel like a bag of shit,round about now though.
About time we got a bit of silver ware.
Up the ARSEnal !

Eurgh, all the post-victory gloating and arrogance from Walcott at how they'll now build on this and 'dominate' English football. Ludicrous.

Arsenal 2-0 Liverpool
Manchester City 6-3 Arsenal
Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea
Liverpool 5-1 Arsenal
Chelsea 6-0 Arsenal

Anyway, enough Gunner's hate. I guess I'm happy for them. It was getting really embarrassing.