Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2013-2014 Football Thread v.3 - Come on You Hull

SCCZEN_AP140904084024_620x310.jpg

Je t'emmerde!

Good comeback, that.

And I'm so glad Atletico knocked out Barca.

Huh Hull beat Sheff Utd yest. Pretty nicely too. Wish someone had informed me. Though seem to remember celebrating something.

Debating putting a bet on the FA Cup final, probably not got a chance but least I reckon they'll avoid relegation at end of season. Just.

edit: lol playin Man Utd tomorrow, shame is away.

Not a fucking clue about the Champions League.

meh, this season has been a blur, cant remember any of it, honest.

Real have just draw, looks like the title is atleticos now, good for them. StevieG is never going to forgive himself for that slip, fuck them anyway having a little huddle, getting all giddy, cheering the team bus in every game pre-chelsea burnout like they had won the league. Could not have happened to a nicer bunch.

Anyway thought this was interesting, after a new mega PL television deal, the clubs are due a massive influx of cash.

To put it in perspective, the team who finished in last place last year in the PL.. will now earn more than the team who finished first place last year.

The Premier League champions stand to rake in £95million from TV money this season while even the bottom club will earn £63million.

The huge value of new £5.5billion Premier League broadcast deals will be highlighted by the fact that whoever finishes bottom of the table on Sunday should earn more from TV money than the £60.8million Manchester United were paid after winning the league last season.

The new champions are expected to be paid £35million more, and the bottom club around £24million more than QPR earned after finishing bottom last season

17+RMB+TV+Rights.jpg

How La Liga likes to even up the playing field.

15+RMB+TV.jpg

GRAPHS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not for the scouse hearted.
NSFW:
cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

safrjy5w.gif

bLFNezTl.jpg

Last edited:
They are not my team but well done to Man City for winning the Premiership today. 102 goals scored, good going.
I had wanted Liverpool to win it but that 3-3 draw with Crystal Palace the other week fucked things up for them.
Bonus for me as an Ipswich Town fan is seeing my dads team Norwich City getting relegated. :)

Nice to see the Seagulls get shat on from a great height ..... Normally they're the ones doing the shitting .....

The Saturday after next, there'll be more black and white in London than there was on 30 June 1967 .....

Nice to see the Seagulls get shat on from a great height ..... Normally they're the ones doing the shitting .....

The Saturday after next, there'll be more black and white in London than there was on 30 June 1967 .....

A) What have you got against Brighton?

B) Go on then 30/6/67...

A. Nothing, most of the time! In fact, when they're playing against Nottingham Forest, I'll happily cheer them on ..... But someone's got to lose if anyone's going to win.

B. You'll have to think in terms of what happened for the first time on 1967-07-01, not 1967-06-30 .....

Well if one thing has been learnt this season is me and paul lambert both know how to take the positives from the negativs. Now for a moneyed cunt to come and buy us. I am glad caedyff or whatever went down. Fans were abunch a cunts . And the geezer i work for match days didnt even buy me and my mate a drink for allour hard work.an i mean that we worked damn hard but there you go.

Black and white = Derby County. Never mind. *scurries off and leaves football to the boys*

Short of Chelsea winning the champions league/EPL double this has been a good season. My poor long suffering man city supporting mates deserve another premiership after supporting such a loser team for so long. At least they play an attractive style to boot. Watching Man U flounder and Liverpool get so close then crushing every scouser on my Facebook dream was simply icing on the cake. The cherry on top was Leicester finally making it back to the premier league, I only hope they can stay up for at least a couple of seasons.