2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread v. The Suck of the Irish

gruden's wife....yes!!!

A5-09_gCIAAxGwD.jpg

Mike Vick does not have strongest arm in the NFL

maybe like in 2004 he did

id say either Cutler or Stafford

Last edited:
wrong thread, boy.

think i'm going to go downtown today, and wear my purple LSU swag and see if i can smell the redneck stink from the marta. tailgating down there last year was a blast when it was LSU georgia, but now it's gonna be overrun with motherlovers and father rapers from the state over.

I am in absolute disbelief its a great time to be an Alabama fan. Nick Saban deserves a new house.

There where plenty of bad calls for both sides.

Ok, so Nebraska got creamed last night. At least they put up this little nugget to keep us all entertained:

It's the power of the fro:

kenny-bell.jpg

Looks like Alabama is SEC champions again this year, and well be headed to the natty's! The game was a fucking nail biter tho! the final minute i was off my rocker it was pretty intense! now,alabama somehow pulled thru at the last fucking second, georgia was within what? like 10yards from scroing a touchdown? sofucking close! the clock ranout for them and alabama won!
goodday for alabama fans!

Last edited:
Ya, there were bad calls on both sides. Seems like alabama fans think the tipped ball wasn't tipped. I can say that it was a very very close call. The trapped ball was definitely trapped, though.

Lacey is a beast. The third quarter drive by bama was absolutely crazy. Chewed up so much clock— the whole game seemed like it went by really really fast.

the absolute worst was the late hit to aaron murray. we all saw it, we all knew it was bad, still, no flag.

I agree though I dont think it had any effect on the outcome of the game. Bama drove down to the five before time ran short and kicked the FG.

all the juniors and seniors on the northern illinois team headed to the orange bowl were recruits of current minnesota coach and seizure enthusiast jerry kill

maybe there is hope

maloneinside120212-jpg_034659.jpg

That sentiment is shared by famous Tech alum Karl Malone, who ripped his school on Twitter Sunday. "I am Bulldog to the core, I am heartbroken and embarrassed that our university would do this to Tech Nation," wrote the NBA Hall of Famer. "To our football and staff this … is exactly what is wrong with our university. Now it's time to get former athletes to run our program. I'm [6-foot-9] and not hard to find."

img_392_karl-malone-on-marijuana-the-man-show.jpg