• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2012 - 2013 Football Thread

As if San Fran losing the Superbowl wasnt great enough for a suffering Oakland fan like myself
I now read today that Chelsea are Sounding out the possibility of The Special One returning in the Summer.

Hopefully PSG wont gazzump us for him.

never happen .

Jose doesn't seem the sort of guy that likes getting fuked with n your Roman did just that n i would loose big respect for Jose if he went back . I'm a Porto fan so i luv the Guy .

TSO to PSG
Ancelotti to Man City
Arsene to Real Madrid
Laudrup to Arsenal
Avram Grant to Chelsea

I fear this is the way it might shake itself out

Amazing to think he came within a penalty shootout of winning the Champions league, and beating Barcelona along the way, lol

Amazing to think he came within a penalty shootout of winning the Champions league, and beating Barcelona along the way, lol

and an emile heskey injury time goal away from the premier league title, if im remembering the correct season. that useless shite of a man. i know there were a few games after (which they won anyway), but they would have stomped bolton if they had that extra 2 points on the united scum

TSO to PSG
Ancelotti to Man City
Arsene to Real Madrid
Laudrup to Arsenal
Avram Grant to Chelsea

I fear this is the way it might shake itself out

Avram Grant back to Chelsea ?
Ancelotti is a good manager , be good appointment for City
PSG will no doubt offer Mourinho huge money but he is surely destined to come back to the Prem, maybe hes holding out for Man U

i used to hate the great one when he was in the prem, i think it was mainly his arrogance but i can respect he knew/knows this stuff and has talent. i certainly wouldnt say no to him taking over united, although the chances of that happening? i mean i think the only way i could see fergie quitting after this season (even though its been reportted he wont) is if we did the big treble again. end on a perfect high ya know

are there any teams called 69ers in america>? if so do people make jokes?

Avram Grant back to Chelsea ?
Ancelotti is a good manager , be good appointment for City
PSG will no doubt offer Mourinho huge money but he is surely destined to come back to the Prem, maybe hes holding out for Man U

Tounge in cheek, but in all seriousness wouldnt surprise me.

Jose is an expert in playing mind games, as of now Chelsea, Citeh, Man Utd and PSG are all in the hunt. He will come out making flattering statements about each club and each league till he makes his desicion.

As for all the hype Wilshere is getting, yes he played well in a friendly last night, but so did Oscar !

Many promising young midfield players around Europe right now(who stay healthy as well)

Goetze
Christian Erikson
Strootman
Basically the Whole Belgian Midfield ( De Bryune,Witsel, Dembele)

Once again hope the English media are not getting carried away about Wilshere

Wilshere was far better than Oscar that night . I'm not even a big England fan .

As for the press what about the South American lot ? They hype young uns as the next Maradona , Pele , Etc all the time it's not exclusive to England .

I'll take solace in anything today, particularly the stamping into the dirt of Harry "I'm straight me" Redknapp's face.

COYS. :)

Micky Appleton oi oi! Going up now ain't we?! Fuck the owners! Fuck Steve Kean! Fuck Dingle Bastards! Fuck the FA! Fuck the sycophantic press! Fuck the media in general! All hail the original small town club done good! THROUGH SKILL AND HARD WORK! ARTE ET LABORE! 6 FINGERS m'LORD! OWEN COYLE IS GOD! HA HA HA HA HA! WHERE DID SHEARER WIN THE LEAGUE?! Fuck the Premiership! FUCK FABIO CAPELLO! FUCK ALEX FERGUSON! LOVE ROY HODGSON! STILL LOVE HENNING. Rovers til' I die<3 I'm Rovers til I die!

There once was a pub that I used to frequent,
I met Sean Dyche, his money was spent!
He asked me to play,
I answered him NAY!
Coz I hate Burnley bastards til' my dying day!
And it's no nay never, no nay never no more!
Til we play the Burnley bastards no never no more!!!

What you think of Burnley??

SHIT!

What you think of shit??

BURNLEY BASTARDS TWATS AND CUNTS!!! FANNNNNYYYYSSSS!!! (PISS FLAPS!)

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....WE hate Burnley and we hate Burnley....

Last edited: