• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2012 - 2013 Football Thread

For fucks sake fuck off Rafa
And as for all the Anti Chelsea comments from the likes of Brimz and Suburu( West Ham and Spurs so no surprise) and Dharmabum who is probably an Arsenal fan to complete the trio of fans who just watch and get jealous in awe of what Roman does for his club as opposed to their 2 bit outfits run by the likes of Gold, Sullivan, Levy and Arsene who between then would polish your knob to save 20p)

Name me the last time any of these owners really put their hand in their pocket to please their fans, compared to Abramovich

I think the debate ends right there eh, but all jealous fans can trot out is " Roman will get bored ..he will leave"
Been waiting for him to leave since 2003 have you? lol
Roman just invested £70 million in truphone yesterday, its not like he is broke or bored
"The Russian billionaire is paying £70m for a 23.3% stake, an investment which reunites Abramovich with his principal business partner in the mining and metal group Evraz.

Evraz chairman, Alexander Abramov, held 80% of Truphone before this funding round and his stake will be diluted to about 60%. The company is led by chief executive, Steve Robertson, who created and ran BT's network division, Openreach, until 2011.

The funding will be used to double the headcount, employing 500 extra staff over the next 18 months, and expand the Truphone service to the Netherlands, Hong Kong, Germany, Spain and Poland.

"I have been a Chelsea supporter since I moved to London in 1981," said Robertson. "If we can make Truphone as successful as Chelsea I will be a very happy guy."

So Dont be such doss cunts eh
You just wish it were you, just admit it

Champions Of Europe
We know what we are .....

Last edited:
Chelsea are a shit plastic club, I enjoy reading your enraged posts after each shit chelsea performance I must say :) Bigging up your club "we have so much more money than you", and you are still shit. Ha,.

Chelsea are a shit plastic club, I enjoy reading your enraged posts after each shit chelsea performance I must say :) Bigging up your club "we have so much more money than you", and you are still shit. Ha,.

All clubs are plastic, try going to Argentina to watch a game, they have 5 massive clubs in BA as well as Newells and Central in Rosario

Everyone of these clubs hands out flags

Ever been to a Flamengo game? or Internacional? always hand out flags
Typical narrow minded Brit, no wonder the rest of the world laughs at you and your moronic attempts to muster more than 5 shots on goal v Italy this last summer ( while they had 37)

Try passing the ball for a start and if Scotty Parker is your Pirlo it just shows how shitty English footy is ( no offense)

Its only Brits that get caught up in "plastic" rubbish, which is fucking ironic and hilarious as the Red Top tabloids were the first to publish "We hate Argentina" flags on their papers before the 82 world cup.

Laughable

Dont mind me mate, just sit in your ivory tower supporting your shitty arse team while I enjoy being a fan of a team that was winning at Arsenal !!!

Like a real fucking fan, not your doss "plastics" lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGmoa2rQDgg

A real Chelsea fan would be at that game

Pure and Simple

Last edited:
Mendo ... this is the one I use mate

But its membership only and its like $10 a month for HD quality streams, or $27 for 3 months
They open up membership every so often, so well worth checking their twitter feed , or get an invite from an existing member ( invites are closed at the moment, but once you join its brilliant and you wont bother with the free sites)

http://live247.tv/vai/

Twatter feed https://twitter.com/Live247tv

PLEASE Roman
For the love of god

Do the right thing

Rafa-out.jpg

the old espn panel and commentators were really milking the lights situation eh? i know they have to keep talking, but its just the stuff they come out with.

even worse was when england played poland and fucking adrian chiles kept asking dafdt questions to keano and co.

Mendo ... this is the one I use mate

But its membership only and its like $10 a month for HD quality streams, or $27 for 3 months
They open up membership every so often, so well worth checking their twitter feed , or get an invite from an existing member ( invites are closed at the moment, but once you join its brilliant and you wont bother with the free sites)

http://live247.tv/vai/

Twatter feed https://twitter.com/Live247tv

I have a million and one streams please dont pay for one lol just PM me they are everywhere seriously (is that evem the correct spelling?)

Great result for Ipswich Town on Saturday beating Middlesbrough 4-0.

RAVENS!! RAVENS!!

oh not that kind of football

*goes back to america*

*forrest gump voice*
sorry, i interupted your black panther party

na, im just bored n got drunk n passed out after the game n now im up n bored

how goes it across the pond?

Fine thanks don't generally follow your game but hard to ignore The SuperBowl .

An impressive T/D from that 1/4 back i thought .

^^ thats how i feel bout soccer, erherm futbol come world cup time

i turn on the spanish station n watch it cuz the announcers are the shit

yakata yakata yakata yakata GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

i barely understand (can speak a little spanish) what they say but they make it so goddamn interesting

na i just pick sides come superbowl time, n i had money n bragging rights on it. not much money it was more the shit talkin i was interested in

im in dallas tx area