• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 College Basketball v. Join the BL NCAA Basketball Bracket! page 9 ITT

it was two years ago

minnesota was at michigan, i'm pretty sure michigan won

minnesota's star senior point guard al nolen suffered a broken ankle that ended his career and ultimately gopher's season

tomorrow, trey burke will fall on his wrist, fracturing it in the process, sorry charlie

fucking dick vitale is calling the game, i'm pissed considering i blast the volume for home gopher games

You nervous yet CR?

cause I'm pretty fucking hard right now

can't wait

fuck yeah i'm ready i've been exchanging shit talk all day with a michigan fan

just told him i had a potent 5mL cyanide solution prepared to inject into my neck if minnesota loses

he hasn't responded lol

there's no doubt in my mind tim hardaway jr's mother was raped in the state of minnesota, he's like a career 80% 3 point shooter vs minnesota

andre hollins getting in foul trouble really fucking hurt, even though his replacement welch played well

michigan protected the ball against a gopher team that is notorious for creating turnovers

minnesota continues to struggle with turnovers

gophers shot the 3 ball very well and have been all year - a trait that i thought they didn't have coming into the season

luckily ultimately this game means absolutely nothing besides bragging rights and an avatar change

still convinced minnesota has what it takes to earn a final four banner, they will improve as the season progresses and hopefully won't have to play michigan again this year

Let's see that Michigan avatar :)

Wow after being at that game I realized how good Burke and Hardaway Jr. really are. They were so much better than any player on the courts it's not even funny.. I expect them both to be in the NBA.

Michigan's defense played incredible. About to upload some pics

IMG_0099_zpsb3aee436.jpg

IMG_0083_zps8b00f099.jpg

IMG_0081_zps18f7180e.jpg

IMG_0096_zps5e97b7c2.jpg

IMG_0090_zps61a89eb8.jpg

Was a great game

michigan is legit as fuck. i hope CR doesn't start slamming dope again over this loss.

minnesota is legit too, they didn't play near to their potential and still hung in there, they have three losses all vs teams that were ranked in the top 5 at the time and arguably the 3 best teams in the country(mich, duke, indiana)

no dope for me, but i did sort of fuck with my kpin tapering, been taking only .5mg a day for like a week, took 3 mg last night so i can pass the fuck out

i'm upset they didn't win and earn themselves a top 5 ranking, this is the regular season, games don't really mean shit except the difference between being a 2 seed or a 4 seed

the winner of the regular season big ten will probably have 4 losses, we don't have to play michigan again and only play OSU once, so a regular season title is still possible

i'm just pissed i have to wait until wednesday for minnesota to play again, watching them play is currently my favorite thing to do, despite how anxious it makes me

sweet pics arci, how loud did it get inside that charming gym? at least there were a few moments that really got the crowd really amped

if you want me to wear a michigan avatar you have to pick it out for me, i'm going to hold up my end up my end of the bet, as always

a loss to a michigan team that played to their best ability does not mean gophers are not capable of making it to the final four

Oh man there was a few times where that place got fucking wild. Gets really loud in there.

But Michigan really took the crowd out of the game pretty early.. so it wasn't as loud as it could have been.. Still great game. I have to say I like gopher fans they pretty fun haha

yeah I saw that game, dude totally pushed off on the inbound pass at the end of the game

I'm borough my disappointed with my MU Tigers. They didn't even show up yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised to see them fall out of the rankings for a few weeks.

How bout 'Cuse vs Louisville, that was a nice game right there.