• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2012-2013 College Basketball v. Join the BL NCAA Basketball Bracket! page 9 ITT

Anthony grant from Alabama is highly speculated now

they just lost and a decision is expected to be announced soon

just fucking hire someone already i'm sick of the rumors and anxiety

Although UCLA is a high profile job, I dont see it as high as it once was. Howland couldnt get the championship and is gone. I dont understand why UCLA cannot recruit better. Is it because east coast schools get more TV coverage (aka east coast media bias)? Or maybe the best recruiters are simply back east anyway? Recruiting is a good reason not to coach Minnesota (sorry CR) because no kid wants to live and play ball in the great white north. Perhaps these are some of the reasons Shaka Smart stayed at VCU, not because he has it so much better at VCU right now but because the jobs available do not move the needle for him. If UConn, UK or Duke had a coaching vacancy I almost guarantee he'd be more interested and there would be more rabid speculation. Pat him on the back now, once a big program (in the east) opens up, he will be gone.

VCU is fucking garbage what are you guys talking about ?

Syracuse, Wisconsin, washington, Gonzaga, Marquette, Michigan and Michigan state are very cold places

Minnesota has appeal because of the conference they are in, located in major city(pros and cons), and hopefully a new coach that's awesome

like i said earlier, there are 3 kids who are jrs in high school that live in the twin cities that are top 20 recruits, go get 'em gophers!

Lol @ miami. The really talented teams are fucking themselves this year.

And Indiana... Looking forward to the marquette syracuse game though...

Last edited:
Also I don't care how good of a basketball player you were... Barkley still says the Big Ten is the most overrated conference..

They are 8-1 in this tournament with an average margin of victory of 20+ points

maybe sir charles was right, pal.

Eh 4 of the Sweet 16 teams were Big Ten.

If Michigan and Michigan St. can win tonight that will be 3 Big Ten teams in the Elite 8.

Also Indiana played a horrible game against Syracuse.

Big Ten teams are 11-3 in the tournament right now.

Also Ohio St. just knocked off Arizona last night and Barkely has been on their dick the whole tourney

Last edited:
Kansas has made so many lucky baskets this game its unbelievable. It's amazing that Michigan is only down by 2 pts right now

Trey Burke is a fucking beast

So is Mcgary. He's only a Freshman too

Well oregon made it interesting but it wasnt enough, sadface.

I can not believe what I just witnessed

Holy fuck i just went crazy

Kansas has gotten so much bullshut going there way this whole game.

Unbelieveable that Michigan came back. Down by 14 at one point.

I think Burke shot that from like 30 feet out

Best game of the tournament

lol at CR's friend who is a Michigan fan said they weren't a mentally tough team. I still haven't seen them rattled all season

Arci you just watched them play 30 minutes of ball with no fire or sense of urgency. Michigan isn't mentally tough, they just have a big boy down low and a great shooter.