• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2004 Mushroom season( Victoria)

in my pic you'll notice the stalks are cut off. Just cut off the stalks and lay the mushroom tops gills down on a piece of paper and then just wait :)
You'll be left with something looking a little like this :)
41280Spores.jpg

Last edited:
^ Just wondering on how successful this has been for Australian bluelighters? Anyone?

well, over here where i live, its been raining HEAVILY with thunderstorms... hopefully this would mean a good mushroom batch.

res said:
^ Just wondering on how successful this has been for Australian bluelighters? Anyone?

i have heard this works just fine (depositing say... water with a scraped off spore print or 2 mixed in) with your woodchip beds, although it is recommended that you water them regularly.

edit - oh and eze - leave them there long enough so that a decent spore print has formed on the paper ;) this should only be say half a day to a day, so if you're having trouble after that amount of time, try adding a few drops of water to the paper next to the mushroom and put a cup or bowl over the top so that the humidity increases, this should encourage spores to drop

Chubba75 said:
People around here (Queensland) find the magic mushrooms in parks and such, which have large area's of bark and stuff around tree's.

This is going to be my first year mushroom hunting. Is it against the guidelines to pick shitloads of shrooms, then post pictures (you's can be my panel of identification experts, cause I'm a newbie)? Typically, how many standard sized shrooms would you have to eat to have a REALLY good trip (a 4 - 5g of dry shroom trip). Do you dry the shrooms? Or just collect a lot and eat them whole?

Also, is it entirely unheard of, to take a few mushrooms to a university and get them to indentify it? A few guides recommend it, and it seems like a good idea :)

haha, wow 4-5g ey ??
1g is a pretty standard DRYED dose of p.subs. I took 5g once and i was like a GOD for 10hours, it was fucking amazing. I normally take 2-3g, they are pretty intense trips.

Your best bet is to DRY up ALL your shrooms and POWDER them. THat way, once you work out a dose, you can be fairly sure an equal weight from the same lot of powder will be much the same dose. I would say, for a first time, take 0.5g of dried material, I have known people to have full blown trips on this amount, others feel next to nothing.

And yeah, take them to a Uni and show them to the first Hippy you see, LoL.

Ohh ohh its raining again....it was raining all nite last nite. I had a pretty big night and was driving home with my mates when it starting pouring, i was soo happy and none of them understood why (there good catholic kids :p). hopefully its a sign of things to come! happy hunting boys and girls

found some more yumy shrooms in my area. Masses of strophia (sp?) species are poping up, a great sign of things to come I think. I wish I could share my photos but I cant upload them for some reason.

this rain is just so wonderfully relentless, i reckon this weekend will be the marker for the beginning of our season, next week should prove fruitfull.

Hey, congrats on the find. ALthough, I must say, im a bit worried that you said you found 50 this early in the season. I hope you mean 50 fully developed shrooms. Make sure you dont pick ANY till they are big enough that they have dropped a lot of spores so that they spread their goodness around a bit. Also, dont pick ALL the mushrooms in a patch, leave a few around otherwise there'll be less and less each year. Def dont pick those lil baby shrooms. ANd 1 more thing, make sure to use nice sharp (nail) scissors rather than plucking them, this ensures a) you dont bruise the shroom b) you dont damage the mycelium(sp?) underneath.

Happy hunting folks, I believe it has begun...

hehe dont worry man.. i know the 'hunting ettiquite' i got other people in mind.. i used scissors and didnt pick up the whole bunch ;)

What if your new (1st Year Hunting) and you don't know any expert or anyone that has been hunting before.... Cos thats the situation i am in.. but would really like to try shrooms. Any Ideas??

Do plenty of research before you go out, and when you do, take pics and spore prints of the ones you think are subs, so you can get an ID before eating them.

How long do u generally think u should wait before going hunting after a day of good rain? (just ive heard differnt advice from differnt people)