12th Issue Heroin Discussion v. livin' on the run for so long I gotta go collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
fasig they still sell that stuff in smoke shops its not illegal but frowned upon really. Several states have banned them but PA is not one of them. Use at your own risk though a lot of people claim that stuff makes you crazy

I tried a brand called Happy Hour for when I couldnt smoke it wasnt that bad actually. Just not something I wanted to do everyday like tree.

^^ looks like you wasted some at the end where it looks like you left the tar in one spot too long and burned it up..does tar dissolve in water easily? i esd thinkin you take the tar and dissolve it in water then pour that onto the foil and spread it around and then procede to smoke it..the water would help slow down the burn i bet and let you get bigger hits..if thats even possible, ive never had tar

\damn thats alot of people from one area..whats the population of new haven like and is it a hood, like all ghetto or was that all suburban white folks..and its crazy they got all of their nicknames listed too

ill tell yall what..smokin dope is pretty addicting..even powder dope..ive yet to be able to get high with that method cause my tolerance is just way too high and i dont want to potentially waste 10 bags by smoking it and not geting a proper high from it but to get rid of my sickness it works great

a couple hits of it and i can feel the sickness just go away..i wish i only needed a bag or 2 to get high and then i would try smoking it to get high but when i need to snort 7-8 bags its just not worth trying

yeah it was some wasted on both sides. and that stuffs hard to desolve with just water. i only buy when out of oxy

fasig they still sell that stuff in smoke shops its not illegal but frowned upon really. Several states have banned them but PA is not one of them. Use at your own risk though a lot of people claim that stuff makes you crazy

I tried a brand called Happy Hour for when I couldnt smoke it wasnt that bad actually. Just not something I wanted to do everyday like tree.

yeah, but there's only one smoke shop around here. so thats why i dont think i've tried anything good. and i def wouldn't want to smoke that shit everyday either. shit's weird.

i'm sick as fuck right now. this kinda sucks.. really wish i could pull it out of me to act more put together than this.

Last edited:
i'm sick as fuck right now. this kinda sucks.. really wish i could pull it out of me to act more put together than this.

Yeaaaa I know that feel. Just got over a 4 day hardcore binge of dope and I'm back on day 1 clean (feeling good for a day 1 though :D)

How far into PA are you? Closer to pittsburg or philly? If you are in pittsburg I don't know the area at all, but in philly get in good with a dealer, they usually will do fronts after awhile. I know all of my dealers have, even though I usually try not to.

Philly is fcked up though, you gotta watch some parts. I used to get blow in the badlands, and I see why the call it the badlands now. I would rather go through north camden then parts of philly in all honesty.

now now, Kensington is a perfectly well-off and prosperous area

Last edited:
^^ haha kensington used to be my shit for a long time. and i know plenty of people who would bring dope right to my door for free (haha, for now) but i'm trying to detox before jail. that way i dont have to do it then. if i can make it through five days of this, i can probably get super high before i go in and not be too sick from just one shot. to answer your question, i'm close to philly.

now now, Kensington is a perfectly well-off and prosperous area

My best friend is from kenzy, I'm actually out there all the time believe it or not (and I'm still not familiar with all of the dope blocks) but truth is it's just more populated with scumbags than camden is. Camden has worse scumbags, and a higher percentage of scumbags, but you guys just have a larger population of.... said scumbags....

I actually like philly though. I think philly is much better than jersey. I just hate dealing with the people out there. I try to buy my shit in jersey even if I know I'm going right past a set in philly. I never really had anything good from philly either (never really tried though)

LOL! I like the edit by the way....

^ it depends on who you go to.. maybe its cause i'm a white girl, but the very first time i went down to kensington (some chicks in a rehab i went to said it was THE spot to get dope. hah so dumb), four or five of the dudes i saw gave me a couple free ones, so after that i kinda knew what was around and who i wanted to look for, second time i met up with anyone is when i got their number. except for this one dude who is always within the same two blocks, he didnt have a phone. i never had an issue getting decent shit. got robbed once. which i think its pretty good compared to some places and what could have happened.

I heard you can dissolve tar on a plate and microwave it for two minutes to get powder ? That true?

^ it depends on who you go to.. maybe its cause i'm a white girl, but the very first time i went down to kensington (some chicks in a rehab i went to said it was THE spot to get dope. hah so dumb), four or five of the dudes i saw gave me a couple free ones, so after that i kinda knew what was around and who i wanted to look for, second time i met up with anyone is when i got their number. except for this one dude who is always within the same two blocks, he didnt have a phone. i never had an issue getting decent shit. got robbed once. which i think its pretty good compared to some places and what could have happened.

Well are you in PA or NJ? And the dealers I found in kensy were just simply by walkin around the block. My buddy lives in row homes not too far from the L, and his area is quite flooded with dealers. I just don't know all the blocks, and which are crack, which are dope, and which are coke.

I have gotten dope from NY, Few parts of philly, and all over camden, and for some reason I just can't seem to find better than what camden is pushin. I've gotten some beat shit, but for the most part camden's got fire right now. At least all the sets in the area I visit. I'm gonna have to keep tryin philly when I go out there.

I heard you can dissolve tar on a plate and microwave it for two minutes to get powder ? That true?

No way. But being in SC you should get powder not tar anyway. I think what you would in essence be doing is heating the tar to turn it hard then break it up, but for sure it will not work.

When you heat up tar it gets gummy and melts, not get hard. Maybe if you melted it then froze it like people do with oxys? I'm not sure but not really a good idea. Tar is made different then powder, there is a few steps in the manufacturing process that changes it. Tar is chemically different from powder, and heat wont change that.

ill tell yall what..smokin dope is pretty addicting..even powder dope..ive yet to be able to get high with that method cause my tolerance is just way too high and i dont want to potentially waste 10 bags by smoking it and not geting a proper high from it but to get rid of my sickness it works great

a couple hits of it and i can feel the sickness just go away..i wish i only needed a bag or 2 to get high and then i would try smoking it to get high but when i need to snort 7-8 bags its just not worth trying

Yea I thought about smoking the powder too (just trying it) but it takes me about 6 bags of fire or 8-9 bags of some high-average grade shit to get me high so I can't afford even a little pinch of it to go to waste. I didn't know too many other people with a high tolerance like me.

Naww I live in north Carolina and we only have tar . It's weird but we have a big Mexican community. No one I know has seen or heard of powder being here. Just nasty tar. And it's expensive. One bag feel like 30mg oxy and cost just a little cheaper .

smokey, i've actually never traveled over to camden. always stayed on the philly side. but maybe i'll take a trip over there one day if the shit right now is fire. a couple of my friends used to go over there and the one time we traded, i didn't really care for it so i just kinda put it out of my mind. but i'm sure they just got some shitty bags. (this was a few months ago too). i wouldn't mind trying what someone considers fire bags, from camden.

smokey, i've actually never traveled over to camden. always stayed on the philly side. but maybe i'll take a trip over there one day if the shit right now is fire. a couple of my friends used to go over there and the one time we traded, i didn't really care for it so i just kinda put it out of my mind. but i'm sure they just got some shitty bags. (this was a few months ago too). i wouldn't mind trying what someone considers fire bags, from camden.

Well I don't recommend you just come over and look for a new dealer, they are cracking down hard in north & east camden. North the worst really. Just be careful and if you know someone who knows their way around take them with. Like all areas there is some shit bags, but for the most part, the past 4 blocks I've hit have all been fire for sure.

Also how long are you gonna be locked up for? State or county?

^county, and not long. probably a month. three at the most. i'm not worried about it or anything but it is my first time actually spending time in jail (more than a night). the length of time depends on what my po is going to recommend. im not really sweatin it though since its my first pv.

i'll turn myself in sometime next week.

It's weird how sates surrounding GA have alot of tar, yet Atl mainly gets ECP. In the years I've done dope I've only heard of one guy that had it and hes long gone now.

^ and in reference to dude above me goin to jail. Only advice I got is trade those first couple trays you get for some sweet shit or something good. You ain't gonna be wantin to eat that nasty shit in wds the first few days, so don't just give it away.

Last edited:
Is this the newest dope thread? I guess I forgot to mention that besides the hydro I smoke dope and pop other pills. No I am not dead yet:\ but hey I am without a dealer lol. He got locked up about a week ago. I've been through most the sick I think. I just feel like a fiend now. No prices. I got a G and put it on the scale. It weighed out. The dope was good. It didn't smell like coffee when it was smoked like the brown tar on the west coast usually does. I am trying to get more tonight from this guy since my other guy got locked up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naww I live in north Carolina and we only have tar . It's weird but we have a big Mexican community. No one I know has seen or heard of powder being here. Just nasty tar. And it's expensive. One bag feel like 30mg oxy and cost just a little cheaper .

So do both North and South Carolinas have tar, or only NC? We were actually breaking down the states that get tar vs powder not too long ago. Here's the thread if you want to add to it, being from one of the few states east of the Mississippi that get tar.

Status
Not open for further replies.