12th Issue Heroin Discussion v. livin' on the run for so long I gotta go collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a pre employment drug test once and I brought my rx bottle of suboxone and the lady taking my collection had no clue what they were. She said the test was negative and didn't even document my script.

NSFW:
1zgb7mw.jpg

The stamp collection, boys.

Since some of them are hard to see... from left to right, top to bottom: kissy-lips print, tom & jerry, slow motion, 1080, pure pleasure, virgin, confidential, good job, wow!, blackberry, live high, allstate, coca-cola, pink panther, fire (with some eagle/phoenix or something), polo, takers, some wizard guy, mafia (with a pistol), super, high times (with pot leaf), batman logo, louis vuitton, kill bill, pepsi max, beast (with the beast's face from Beauty and the Beast), terrific (with some stupid face on it), tony montana, 777, and vamp.

i'm from philly. and i have a pv in two different counties, so i'm not sure how this is going to play out. the pv that i have in the county i live in is from a few dirty urine's and then she told me that if i pissed dirty again that she'd lock me up so instead of doing the sensible thing and getting clean, i just didn't show up. so she's probably real mad at me. but it can't be more than a few months. then i'm guessing they'll send me to the next county and i'll most likely get released since i just got pv'd for not showing up for my first appt (cause of the dirty urine). i know, i know. i'm dumb. i get it. but i fucked up and now i'm trying to make it right. which is hard.

violation for dropping dirty..come on girl dont be so careless, dope leaves your system in 3days..theres no reason to piss dirty especially since you said you buy subs all the time..i get soo mad when i see people do shit like this, just takea break for a couple days, you piss clean and cause you took that break you get a little tolerance drop and everything is all good

ive been on probation for a year and a half now and just take my breaks once a month when i know i got to go in, even if im confident im not getting dropped, just in case..when i was in county, this guy was in for a violation cause he missed a drop cause of work and this was his second voplation wit hthe first for droppin dirty..he had his bos write a letter and a pay stub showing that he was at work..we all thought it was a no big deal, that he would go to court piss clean and they would release him and no they sent him back to jail to finish his sentence there, which was a year and a half..all cause a violation

use you brain, dont be a junkie fool..3 days is all you got to get clean for and subs dont show up on the test..so there really is no excuse

^ I wish I pissed clean after 3 days. It takes me 5 days or so. I stopped using on a sunday for a drop on a friday and was dirty, and that was with only using on the weekends. After that I stopped fucking around at all.

@Verso And the stamps from off the teachers desk were Terrific, Super, Good Job, and Wow. I know we've had some laughs over that conversation before.

you must have a slower metabolism then me cause i m good the morning of day 4..everytime i piss im more worried about droppin dirty for weed then anything, thats just cause you never know how long it will say in you...

like i gotta see my PO next thursday..so i plan on getting high on friday and maybe saturday and then imma stop til i go see him..i know hes not gonna drop me, but i need a good 4-5days clean..last month i only took 2days off cause i thought i had to go in on a thurday and i double checked and it was on a tuesday but when i showed up my PO thought it was thurday too and he just wrote it down wrong for me..so im takin my break this month for sure even though i dont need too really

Last edited:
^ I'm not sure how much metabolims has to do with it because mine is actually really fast. Also, I test negative for benzos which I'm scripted and take regularly, so go figure. I've heard of people taking longer to get clean than me too. Someone in the UK thread was saying how his old lady takes almost 2 weeks, and he's about a week. They go to the methadone clinic so get tested, and they've been going for years so know how long it's in their system pretty well.

theres no was it takes 2 weeks, thats a flat out lie..maybe the done will cause them to fail cause its halflife is so long

but to drop positive for heroin you would to have done the heroin that day and with in a few hours before and then dropped..what you would drop dirty for is codeine or some other metabolite of codeine..i have an old bottle of syrup so if i ever tested positive i would just blame it on that..its hard to teswt positive for heroin itself

and about metabolism, i think it has everything to do with it..your metabolism basically controls your enitre body and life..thats how you body breaks down the chemicals, vitmins and minerals you put into it...likr with weed, after you smoke the thc gets stored in your fat cells and someone with little fat and a high metabolism stores less then a fat guy with a slow one, the same goes forevery drug..it all depends on how quick your body used it and disposes it..thats why dope wears off and people get sick quicker when they shoot dope then snort it cause your putting it straight into your blood stream and your body instantly starts using it

now i wasnt very good at biology so i could be completly wrong, but what i explained is what i always was led to believe, but like i said i could be wrong, and just really confused about it

chinky, yeah... um it takes about 5 or 6 days for it to be out of my system but believe me, getting clean was my intention.. but it is what it is, i stopped three days before. maybe more like 2 and a half days before my drop but it wasn't good enough i guess. like i said, i know it was a dumb ass decision. i was clean for about three months (i failed three urines for pot) but once i started doing h again and failed for that, that's when my po started getting pissed. she didn't really care about the pot cause it was a heroin charge so i think she knew it could be so much worse. i had it pretty good before i tested positive for dope. haha.

"currently in the process of detoxing, just did my last dope a few minutes ago"

sorry but that made me laugh out loud for real. I wouldnt consider it to be detoxing if you can still feel the last bag you got

"currently in the process of detoxing, just did my last dope a few minutes ago"

sorry but that made me laugh out loud for real. I wouldnt consider it to be detoxing if you can still feel the last bag you got

hahah. well i consider detoxing from the second i decided i'm going to have to stop. hah. don't hate, i was high when i typed that. forgive the stupidity of it.

yo, i'm trying to find some youtube shit to watch on dope scenes. like some documentaries or something. does anyone know of any? i know i've seen some posted before but i was lurking this site from my phone so i couldn't watch them then and now i can't seem to find any.

Last edited:
@Verso And the stamps from off the teachers desk were Terrific, Super, Good Job, and Wow. I know we've had some laughs over that conversation before.

It's true haha

I wish that they'd just not even stamp the bag at all if they're going to use some cheap, dollar-store, teacher's stamp like those. It's like, "man... I know these 'good jobs' aren't what's hot in the streets right now... you just stamped these yourself." lol

theres no was it takes 2 weeks, thats a flat out lie..maybe the done will cause them to fail cause its halflife is so long

but to drop positive for heroin you would to have done the heroin that day and with in a few hours before and then dropped..what you would drop dirty for is codeine or some other metabolite of codeine..i have an old bottle of syrup so if i ever tested positive i would just blame it on that..its hard to teswt positive for heroin itself

and about metabolism, i think it has everything to do with it..your metabolism basically controls your enitre body and life..thats how you body breaks down the chemicals, vitmins and minerals you put into it...likr with weed, after you smoke the thc gets stored in your fat cells and someone with little fat and a high metabolism stores less then a fat guy with a slow one, the same goes forevery drug..it all depends on how quick your body used it and disposes it..thats why dope wears off and people get sick quicker when they shoot dope then snort it cause your putting it straight into your blood stream and your body instantly starts using it

now i wasnt very good at biology so i could be completly wrong, but what i explained is what i always was led to believe, but like i said i could be wrong, and just really confused about it

They just test for morphine, nothing actually tests for heroin. I wouldn't expect to get away with failing a test by blaming it on an old script. It has to be current, plus codeine wouldn't show up the same as morphine. And I'm telling you, metabolism might have something to do with it, but not everything. Like I said I have a medical condition that causes my whole system to be fast, and opiates stay in me forever, but benzos never show up in me. It's weird, and I think there are so many factors that you can't pin it on one thing. As for the people taking 10 days or so to piss clean, I don't see why they would lie about that.

It's like, "man... I know these 'good jobs' aren't what's hot in the streets right now... you just stamped these yourself." lol

LOL! How true that is! Those "A+" bags I got were some pretty fire shit though (I had the same stamp in my kit that I bought) It wasn't the best I've gotten (the major league cut with fent was, followed by the "Bomb" dope - ironic enough) but it was enough for me to keep them as my steady set for a long time. That set actually was the one taken off of the guy I go to now, and the cops got it, then some young kids started with the A+ stuff, then cops took it over again and got like 220 people on controlled buys this last time or somethin close to that. Sad but guess that's part of the game. After cops took it over twice no one has gone back, obviously the reputation of that corner is destroyed.

The stamp collection, boys.

Some of those stamps are neat, definitely better than the NJ ones IMO. The high times and polo are great....

yo, i'm trying to find some youtube shit to watch on dope scenes. like some documentaries or something. does anyone know of any? i know i've seen some posted before but i was lurking this site from my phone so i couldn't watch them then and now i can't seem to find any.

You should read the book "A million little pieces" it'll be a good read for you while you are detoxing. I hate books but loved reading it. It's about getting clean from drugs.

Some of those stamps are neat, definitely better than the NJ ones IMO. The high times and polo are great....

Some of those bags are NJ bags, I believe. But I feel like most NJ bags are just some text stamped in red. We've had a million of them, and just never bothered saving them because they're so boring.

24/7, next level, chris brown, nose candy, and there's so many more...

dealer had shit bags today and i really can't afford shitty bags right now, gonna call him up see if he can do a jab of the good for price. otherwise get up ass early and try skull spot which i have not been having any luck at, cop was sitting there today, or grind the streets for new spots which i hate. FUCK!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!

You should read the book "A million little pieces" it'll be a good read for you while you are detoxing. I hate books but loved reading it. It's about getting clean from drugs.
except he passed it off as his autobiography but it was a work of fiction.
I should have sent my copy back for a refund because it wasn't true.

Even Opra got in his shit about it.

Some of those bags are NJ bags, I believe. But I feel like most NJ bags are just some text stamped in red. We've had a million of them, and just never bothered saving them because they're so boring.

24/7, next level, chris brown, nose candy, and there's so many more...

just took a look and you're right they are nj style, just white. which is weird, I rarely see white bags around here. Mostly blue. The white I usually associate with NY, my mistake on the assumption there. Either way, definitely better lookin bags then what I get.

except he passed it off as his autobiography but it was a work of fiction.
I should have sent my copy back for a refund because it wasn't true.

Even Opra got in his shit about it.

So you'd return a good book simply because of how it was marketed? I mean obviously it's your money. And the whole book wasn't fake, and even if it was based on false events (which it was not, only certain parts, which makes it a memoir instead of a biography) it still wouldn't be considered fiction. That would actually be considered "Non-Fiction" as it's real world present day events, based on reality.

But again, it's a hell of a memoir. I agree he's a douche for marketing as a biography, but regardless not all of it was fake. The part at the end with the girl (won't go into jooocy details in case someone decides to buy it) is fake, and also there were like 2 or 3 other parts. But for the majority of the book it was true events n happenings in his life.

The way he went about it made us junkies look like liars. I know some are and some are not but to go on tv and tell us that it is his story makes us all look bad.

I was fresh out of rehab when I read it and I even read the other book he wrote. Yeah they were decent but it's the false pretense that I bought them under that pisses me off.

i may read the book anyway. i mean since i'm buying it under the pretense that it's NOT a biography it shouldn't hinder my perception of the book. sounds like a good read. i do remember that oprah drama going down when the book came out. didn't she take it off her book list or something when she found out it wasn't 100 percent true?

^ I just looked it up and she makes a new list for each year, so I'm sure she just kept it on that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.