12th Issue Heroin Discussion v. livin' on the run for so long I gotta go collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is everyone? i feel like no new posts are coming in... and since being online is really the only thing i can do sitting here at my house, makes for a really boring weekend for me. hahah. two days until i turn myself in =( grossss.

I only spent a Little less the 2months in county..and really it was nothing, I was in there for bullshit and wasn't in a gang so I wasn't in a bad spot

You said you don't watch TV..well in jail that's all your gonna do when you can..watching movies especially cause that's at least 2hours of spmethong to do..you can only play so much rummy or spades..we watched like deadliest catch and a lot of other shows that came on at the same time..so we had something to look forward to..and sports of course

after 2 weeks of being in a cell they moved everyone to the dprms that the gorls were in cause the girls were fighting and we didn't..and ill tell you them girls are disgusting..like I don't think they cleaned at all

chinky-- i've heard nothing good about the woman's hygiene in those female dorms. nasty shit man. i don't think any amount of jail time would make me so apathetic about showering and shaving. unless those chicks have always been that way? which is just even more nasty. and girls are catty as fuck. i couldn't stand it in the rehabs i've been to. the rehabs where girls and guys were around each other constantly, there were way less fights between the girls. but when you get a bunch of women all in the same area for an extended amount of time (more than a couple hours) there are going to be major issues. i almost couldn't take it anymore, i couldn't wait to get the hell out of there. like i said though, i've never had any issues it's just incredibly hard to be around those types of girls. to spend most of our group time discussing how we should all 'get along' was just such bullshit. that was back when i was trying really hard to grasp the whole recovery thing, so it pissed me off.

So do yall sync up cause yall live together and shit..like200 bitches on their rag at the same time would be hell lol..

So do yall sync up cause yall live together and shit..like200 bitches on their rag at the same time would be hell lol..

hahah. oddly enough.. that's kinda true. maybe not all at the same time, but when one chick is bitchy the rest will follow suit, believe that. and it IS hell. but for some reason when the girls are with the guys, that shit doesn't happen. i guess we're just trying to behave ourselves around the guys, or maybe they take the focus away from ourselves but it was always a nice break when we were allowed to do stuff with the males.

county jail fucking sucks. the county jail I was locked up in, breakfast was the BEST meal of the day. Usually stale waffles and grits. I wouldn't touch dinner with a stick. I pretty much survived off bread. But when you go upstate, shit is different. The food is MUCH better than county. It still sucks balls, but after a few days and hunger pains start kicking in you start eating the meatloaf and eggs and shit and it really isn't so bad. I'd say 75% of the time there was edible shit. Shit even the tacos were decent. Decent for prison. Also, upstate you get flatscreen TVs and you don't need a radio. You get a sick cable hook up and they got all the music channels.

ayyyo. watup all my bl junky peoples. its been a minute.

ive just been working and doing heroin full time. but, i do have some good news..

im starting methadone maintenance. tomorrow, 6am. cant wait.......... :) no more worrying about that next fix. no more calling in (dope) sick to work. no more blowing all my money. methadone is $55 a week. yesssss

^ good luck with your methadone maintenance. i'm really happy for you, especially to get out of this life. tonight is my last night at home, i'm turning myself in tomorrow morning/early afternoon ish. i wonder if i turn myself in at the jail or at the courthouse? hmm.. i'll probably just call my po in the morning and ask her. i want her to know for a fact that i'm doing t his voluntarily because hopefully then she won't be as harsh as she would be had they come to find me. i got a little something, something that i just now did. so i figured i'd get online and post where i'm at.

had i never started doing dope, i probably wouldn't have ended up on probation, and i definitely wouldn't be going to jail tomorrow because i wouldn't have given any dirty drops. i totally forgot i'd have to quit smoking in jail (just dawned on me a few minutes ago), that's going to suck a lot but oh well, it won't be as hard as quitting the dope. i'm almost out of tobacco anyway, so i guess it's great timing. if i had a job (which i probably would have one still if i never started doing dope), then i could get work release and minimum security where i can wear my own clothes and go to work everyday and whatnot. i still may get minimum security if i get sentenced to a month or less, which i think is 30percent possible. that'd be fucking awesome.

and i know upstate would be way more comfortable but that would mean that i'd be in jail for a year or more, i think that's the minimum jail time for upstate here. so the year, although more comfortable (and i can smoke there), would be way more unbearable than a month or two or three than i'll spend in county. the jail i'm going to is one of the most comfortable ones in the area. other than one other jail, it's the best around here. all brand new and clean and everything.

sorry for the rambling about jail, i'm sick of the conversation myself, it's just whats been on my mind lately. it's weighing pretty heavily. ya know? it's all i can think about recently because i don't know what to expect. people can tell me their experiences all they want, and i appreciate it, but i'm still gonna be nervous cause i don't know anything for myself. and for the people that know me they know that i like to have control of most situations. i can go with the flow, but i'd prefer to be on the managing side of things.

the stuff i've been getting the last few days has been fire. the bags have been an extremely awesome size. bigger than anything i've gotten in the last few months. whenever i get bigger bags the first thing i think is "oh great it's been cut to shit" but that wasn't the truth in this situation.

Damn glad to hear that, make sure you take care of yourself really. And even though you can't "smoke" when you're locked up, there are people that bring tobacco in and you can roll your own. Just make sure you don't take any fronts, you'll end up in some serious shit later on. Sometimes even if it's repaid immediately.

Also I know what you mean by doing time upstate and having it be over a year. Believe it or not state is better, but depending on the block your on, you go in with some people who have done serious felonies. And I'm not talking just robbery, you'll get the murderers, the sick twisted people who have beat, tortured, and maimed someone. Luckily rape isn't an issue for you like it is in the mens prisons. Trust me you don't really want to go to state prison though.

Also not as common in women's jail, my mom has told me it's still an occurrence - Stealing.

Watch for the crackheads and thieves. Never leave shit out in the wide open, you'd be asking for it to get stolen. Also what chinky said about the food is a great idea. I never conversated much, when I did time I kept to myself as to not end up in the middle of a fight or have to choose sides in an argument. That shit ultimately comes back to haunt you. Also the women's dorm is the best honestly, It's the same as mens minimum security. You may not be eligible for that immediately, depends on what your probation is for - if you don't mind me asking?

If you have any Q's get them out now, I'll be on prob until you leave today and sometime after. Good luck, make sure you stay safe in there.

hahah, i love watching intervention when i'm high. i almost always save a couple bags for when i'm going to watch this show. it makes me feel tons better too, if that makes me a bitch.. oh well.

We're all such kindred spirits, man. I love watching that shit too. lol

^ smokey, my original probation was for theft by deception. but i first got ard and violated with a possession charge in a different county. so they kicked me outta ard, and put me on regular probation. and i just recently violated with a dirty drop. every charge was a misdemeanor. i prob won't be eligible for minimum right away, but if after i get sentenced, it's a month of less, they automatically put you in minimum. otherwise you have to apply closer to when you only have a month left. and as in rehab, the women always have huge issues with stealing. i can't stand bitches that steal shit. so i've learned to never keep anything i want to hold onto, out in the open.

yessss. got my dose of methadone this morning. feeling well now, gona go back in a 1/2hour to get +10mgs, since methadone comes out in sweat, and its hot here.

i havent felt this optimistic in a looong time. i am truly happy. can look in the mirror and feel good, knowing i am doing something about my problem.

how are you guys doin

hey rock moster what part of az are you in?

hey all just wanted to say hi! Been a lurker for sometime now haha. Been a junkie for 10 plus years who just got on MMT trying this cuz subs just make me feel worse then anything!

^ smokey, my original probation was for theft by deception. but i first got ard and violated with a possession charge in a different county. so they kicked me outta ard, and put me on regular probation. and i just recently violated with a dirty drop. every charge was a misdemeanor. i prob won't be eligible for minimum right away, but if after i get sentenced, it's a month of less, they automatically put you in minimum. otherwise you have to apply closer to when you only have a month left. and as in rehab, the women always have huge issues with stealing. i can't stand bitches that steal shit. so i've learned to never keep anything i want to hold onto, out in the open.

Yikes! I just read through your posts, and man, I'm sorry to hear that you'll be going away... it sounds like a real shitty situation. I wish you all the best, man... godspeed!

yessss. got my dose of methadone this morning. feeling well now, gona go back in a 1/2hour to get +10mgs, since methadone comes out in sweat, and its hot here.

i havent felt this optimistic in a looong time. i am truly happy. can look in the mirror and feel good, knowing i am doing something about my problem.

how are you guys doin

I'm glad to hear you're feeling optimistic. I'm about to go meet with a lawyer and talk about filing bankruptcy. lol :\

I'm all dressed up, which is probably not required for a mere intake... but I just think that if you want people to take you seriously, then you should dress like you're serious. Right?

I've told you this before but Your not doing anything for your habit..your just trading one opiate for another..you still will get sick of you don't get it, so to me its doing nothing..tje only thing is your spending less to get your fix..at least with subs you can't get high if you want too with and with done you can..

What's gonna stop you from goin and getting high after a week or 2 when you realize you got a pocket full of money?

chinky thats exactly what i am doing, trading heroin for methadone. but look at the big picture.

no more next score mentality. no more blowing all my money, AND still going sick. and what am i gona do with my $ now? sure as hell i am not gona blow it on dope. i'm saving it, fool. bro.. i need to get stability in my life, which methadone will enable me to do..

plus.. i am so stoked about not having to blow hundred$ a week. watch fool, ima make it big now. i already am a hustler. i know how to make $$. now i can actually make something of it, by saving my $. ima be a millionaire in 5 or 10 years, mos def. im tellin ya, im all about that $

I'm alla about money too but since I'm not a big drinker I look to other things to spend it on..and since your stopping your doc I don't doubt you find something to replace it..

Hopefully you don't and maybe take that money and go see a shrink but me no matter how much money I have I get bored and look for something to fill it..be it coke, or gambling or goin shoppin and droppin a few hundred on a pair of jeans or buyin a new watch whatever..it all plays to the pleasure points in your brain and your gonna have to find something to fill the void

But good luck you know you got our support

We're all such kindred spirits, man. I love watching that shit too. lol

Yeah... Lmfao. Haha I love doing drugs and watching intervention as well. Its very interesting and I love how I can feel so sad for the people but I'm still doing the same shit they're doing. Don't get how my mind thinks sometimes.

Well anyways got some fentanyl patches, for FREE!! Not even fuckin around. I don't even know what these bitches were thinking just handin me them for free. She said she doesn't want to use them for her back even though she's in a lot of pain. She's against narcotic use especially since she has kids.... Damn, I was fucked on this shit last night. Now I'm hoping to pick up some more dope soon but then again I think ill be good with wht I have now.

I thought the same thing when I switched to methadone a few yrs ago. Insteaded of spending my money on dope the extra cash slowly went to buying coke and benzos until I was strung out on those. Plus the methadone. I guess that's just what addicts do right...

chinky mayne i am not fixin on blowin my $ on some jeans or gambling. im fixin to get my own place, first of all. necessities, really. no bullshit i dont need, no impulse shopping, etc

but its about time to start flippin o's again

Status
Not open for further replies.