12th Issue Heroin Discussion v. livin' on the run for so long I gotta go collect

Status
Not open for further replies.
dealer had shit bags today and i really can't afford shitty bags right now, gonna call him up see if he can do a jab of the good for price. otherwise get up ass early and try skull spot which i have not been having any luck at, cop was sitting there today, or grind the streets for new spots which i hate. FUCK!

why would he give you a jab of the "good" for half price ? that makes no sense

Last edited by a moderator:
Just picked up some tar :) .. Wish my city had stamp bags... Lol
NSFW:

gNrfQ.jpg

hLD8Z.jpg

^^ looks like you wasted some at the end where it looks like you left the tar in one spot too long and burned it up..does tar dissolve in water easily? i esd thinkin you take the tar and dissolve it in water then pour that onto the foil and spread it around and then procede to smoke it..the water would help slow down the burn i bet and let you get bigger hits..if thats even possible, ive never had tar

\damn thats alot of people from one area..whats the population of new haven like and is it a hood, like all ghetto or was that all suburban white folks..and its crazy they got all of their nicknames listed too

ill tell yall what..smokin dope is pretty addicting..even powder dope..ive yet to be able to get high with that method cause my tolerance is just way too high and i dont want to potentially waste 10 bags by smoking it and not geting a proper high from it but to get rid of my sickness it works great

a couple hits of it and i can feel the sickness just go away..i wish i only needed a bag or 2 to get high and then i would try smoking it to get high but when i need to snort 7-8 bags its just not worth trying

Last edited:
ive never done tar, or smoked my dope. i always wanted to, i tried it once but i think i did it completely wrong? idk. it didn't work or maybe my tolerance was too high. wish it woulda worked.

i dont know how you did it but i just take 1/3 or 1/2 a bag and put it on a piece of foil the size of like 2 credit cards put together..then i put some water in a bottle cap and dip my finger in it and put 3-4 drops of water on it..then i just spread it all around witha paper clip and then procede to smoke it whiule its still wet..i do it while its wet so it doesnt burn up too quick

it kinda does the same thing as chasing tar cause you just follow the smoke up and you can get 4-5 decent rips that way..like i said ive never got high this way but i have done it to get rid of my Wds..thats how i actually know it works cause i used to try it but was never sure so i waited til i was sick one day and yeah it defiently works

if you dont do it the way i just said and instead just put the powder on it with no water..you will be lucky to get one litle hit before it burns up

^ i never heard of anyone using water on it? that's not a bad idea though, maybe i'll try it like that sometime. especially since my tolerance will be mad low by the next time i use.

i was on probation for 2 yrs, i was always able to pass a test after 48hrs with a good flushing,like chinky said, no excuses to fail when you have a known test coming, thats just silly

^just so its clear, i tested dirty for pot two times which she never cared about. the time that i tested positive for dope she called me three days prior, so i did my last shot and didn't use until then, i still failed. so obviously for me 48hours isn't enough. its not like i knew about this test for a month or anything. after that dirty urine she told me if anything else came up, even pot, the next time she'd lock me up and she scheduled an appt for 2 weeks later. i made sure i was clean off dope, but i tested myself at home to make sure the pot was completely out and it wasn't, so that's why i skipped out. its not like i had so much time inbetween these tests. i already said that it was stupid of me to use on probation but i didn't seem to post all the details and so people are thinking that i was just completely and utterly careless, which wasn't so.

damn thats alot of people from one area..whats the population of new haven like and is it a hood, like all ghetto or was that all suburban white folks..and its crazy they got all of their nicknames listed too

New Haven is the biggest city in CT, I believe it's around 125k people. And yes, it's the fucking hood. Pretty much all of it.

And look at the names dude, do they sound like suburban white folks?

Last edited:
\damn thats alot of people from one area..whats the population of new haven like and is it a hood, like all ghetto or was that all suburban white folks..and its crazy they got all of their nicknames listed too

Yeah it's a lot of people for sure. New Haven is a city, but it's not a very big city at all. According to Google, the population is ~130,000

I'm surprised that no one I know got picked up. But then again, I don't know too many of my dealers' real names, and not every person on that list has an alias next to their name. So it's possible that someone I know and went through got taken in.

The important thing is that my main guy wasn't part of the round-up, and it's a fucking miracle that he wasn't as people who don't even know him all that well but know of him and know where he lives will seriously just show up, park outside his house and wait for him to come out. He's a pretty popular drug dealer. lol

EDIT: And Reckless, you never responded to my PM, buddy. :(

AAh damn, I am a dick! Lol I fell asleep shortly after reading it and i forgot to respond today. My bad mang, that shit was at like 3am I was beat.

And yeah I have seen a couple of the stamps from your collection around, but as these dudes have said they're pretty common ones so who knows if they were even the same at all

REC..i posted that before i read the story..i wasd just goin by the title you posted

and with weed..i used to be an everyday multiple tiem a day high grade weed smoker..then i switched over to the spice blends and didnt smoke for like a month and a half..i pissed clean and since then i will smoke for a a week maybe 10days out of the month and then i stop and get clean the rest and i havent had a problem pissing vlean wit hthat method..it doesnt really matter how much you smoke but the quantity in which you smoke it and the quality of it too..like over those 10days i might go threw 2grams and that it//so its npot like i have alot of weed in my system to get out

FASIG...when you know your on probation how come you didnt switch to the spice blends instead of puffin bud..regardless if your PO doesnt care about weed, pissing clean shows them that your really trying to clean up and are taking probation serious..i dont undertand why you still did that ;last shot of dope when you knew you had that test comin up, 3days later..

sorry if its getting redundant, im just on probation now and been on it for over a year and i do everything you do drugs wise but im just smart enough to not get caught..i just dont understand why you do what you do and risk goin to jail..especially if your Po was cool and let you still smoke weed, comin up dirty for dope when thats the reason your on papers is like spittin in the POs face

chinky, as far as doing the last shot before stopping before the urine.. what would three hours do to make a difference in me passing or failing? at the time i really didn't think it would matter, i had done a shot that morning and got the call at eleven, did the last of my shit at twelve. i dont see why that was incredibly stupid? i mean. it was a couple of hours. just because you can be sick as shit and let your dope sit there doesn't mean that everyone can. its much easier for me to stay clean when i don't have drugs around period, so thats why i did it. i can't fully back up my decision cause hah, look where i'm at. and spice sucks dude. sorry, but it does. i hated it when i tried it. it was good at one point, but the place that i was getting it from got raided for some other shit and the only other place around here that sells that stuff has a really really low quality. like the one time i bought it i had to spend a ridiculous amount of money and didn't even hardly feel it after smoking all of it. after she let it go the first time and said she didn't really care, then why would i quit the weed? hahah that makes no sense, she was cool with it. now the dope, obviously that was a mistake how many times do i have to say that i clearly fucked up? sorry, but i don't really need anyone telling me that. i've already done thought that one out thoroughly, after all... i am the one going to jail for it. not trying to sound rude, but just because something works for you or because you think a certain way doesn't mean that that's how it works in everyone else's head.

i apologized for being redundant but i just needed a full explination on why you did what you did cause im in the same boat as you and to me it made no sense..my PO gives me a month warning when hes gonna drop me and i still go in clean just to play it safe even when i know im not getting dropped just in case he wants to suprise me..but whatever i dont care your the one hopin not to go to jail...i kust want to know peoples thought process behind things like this..i grill everyone when it comes to shit like this

spice does suck but when you cant smoke weed..it will do the job..ive never really had a bad blend of it, like ive never needed to smoke more then 2 bowls of any of it and the shit i got right now and that ive had for like 2 months is this shit you can only take one rip of cause if you take 2 in a row you will be trippin..not really trippin but it will trip you out, but one rip is a decent high for at least an hour..

ive found everyone talks shit about it until they tried a decent blend and then they all like it..they think its exactly like weed when its not, its completly differnt but does get you "high" and give you munchies..its not like i would smoke the shit if i didnt have to but since im a weed head and need to smoke something, it does the job and i cant complain, id rather smoke that shit then smoke nothing

yeah, maybe its because i haven't had a good blend yet. even still, the shit ive had has sucked. idk i'll have to find a good one though soon since i highly doubt my po will still be lenient with me about pot after this. hah, oh well.

your best bet is ordering them online..not only can you pick and choose from dozens of diffent blends but you can look up reviews on them and find ones that are actually good and not have to go with whatever the store has..plus your gonna find them for cheaper and you can get deals on them too

i dont know where your from but illinois has banned the blends so its hard to find in stores here now even though i know a few places that still have it..but they only carry 3 or 4 diffent ones and they are kinda expensive cause they are now banned

you just got to be areful with the really strong blends and never hit a new blend you never tried more then once until you know how strong it is cause they can make you kinda trip out and it doesnt last long but its not something thats too cool when your expecting a weed high and start kinda trippin

thanks for the advice, i'm from pa. i dont think its completely illegal but all the good kinds got banned. that store that got raided still had the good shit but now that they're gone, the rest is just for shit. its not illegal to order them offline and just have it come to my house? i'll look into that.

no its not illegal to order them online and have them shipped, some places wont ship to illinois and some will..on the site that i used they had some blends that were" banned" in illinois but they still sent me the one i picked..so i think it was just for show

just do your research and make sure the site you order from is legit, so you dont get ripped off but thats not hard to do and then google the brands you want to try and see if there is a review for it..theres a bunch of reviewsites for blends and some review bath salts and all the "legal" drugs but just make sure the blend you choose has positive reviews for it

but like i said the first time you smopke a new blend just take the one rip and wait 5-10mins..alot of times ill take a rip and plan to take another but then i realzie i never did and that one rip got me kinda high

Status
Not open for further replies.