11th Issue Heroin Discussion v. So I warmed the piss up in my mouth

Would you rather be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what it is because I've asked him for a front before, and he's said yes, and then other times, he's said no and I don't understand why; but he's never said no to my girlfriend before, and she's a good-looking girl, but he hasn't ever flirted with her, made a come-on or even said anything. I know that he knows we're together, and he respects that, so I'm not sure why he's more receptive to her asking than me.

I guess what it comes down to is that men are supposed to be tough and it's more business between men, so when I call he might be thinking, "well, what the fuck, why can't you just come up with the money or suck it up?" But when my girlfriend calls, it's like a damsel in distress or something, and so he'd be unchivalrous to say no to her or whatever.

Waited 18hrs exactly this time to take my suboxone..started to feel sick (normally feel sick at 12hrs) so instantly took 1/8th of a suboxone. Definitely don't feel better..but its also been an hour. Is it precipitated WD or is it just the regular WD taking stronger effect? I normally need 1 1/2 subs the first day..so i definitely should be feeling sick..but im not sure if its precipitated WD so idk whether or not to redose!

Any opinions?

verso, it could be he is waiting for her to be so sick and already owing him money that when she calls and begs for more she might be more apt to suck his dick.

Waited 18hrs exactly this time to take my suboxone..started to feel sick (normally feel sick at 12hrs) so instantly took 1/8th of a suboxone. Definitely don't feel better..but its also been an hour. Is it precipitated WD or is it just the regular WD taking stronger effect? I normally need 1 1/2 subs the first day..so i definitely should be feeling sick..but im not sure if its precipitated WD so idk whether or not to redose!

Any opinions?

You would know if it was precipitated withdrawals. Worst feeling in the world.

You would know if it was precipitated withdrawals. Worst feeling in the world.

Yes, I definitely did last time..but this time its different..I don't feel as bad no, but still feel like shit. I've taken almost 2 full suboxone and still super sick..iidk what to do! Do I keep taking more or wait? I'm at the 22hr mark and still terrible cold sweats and pretty bad RLS but nothing like when I was in precipitated WD..so I think I just need more subs..but its weird I shouldnt need more than 16mg!

^ There's no way you need more than 16mg, I'm not sure what's going on, but I would just wait if I were you.

Bag hit the nail on the head..

Its only a matter of time before she's suckin him off behind your back for bags..I know a bitch that will do it for a bag or 2 and her bf knows what she's doing but can't control her..she's too far gone and if he don't give her money she's gonna do what she can..

I used to hook up with her and do drugs and what not but that's when she was still in school and just snorting shit..I stopped fuckin her once she started using needles..her looks went so far down hill its sad..she used to always have her haid done and nails nd looked like a bad bitch and now.. well she looks like a junkie..and it sucks..she was so hot back in the day but now that's changed..I'm mean she still looks good but you know she's a dope fiend

^ I hate to see girls get like that. I'd never fuck a girl that had fucked someone for drugs.

Verso its just calling your not sending her alone right... As long as your not sending her alone i dont see the problem use that dealers pervy ways for a front...

Cheap vagin or sold vagina is disgusting and i feel so bad when i see them... :(

Last edited:
he said the dealer doesnt hit on her but thats cause he knows verso is standing there with her..i bet she knows though

kayla whats your experiance with the situation?

Well i have never needed a front before soni dont know about that, but i can say that i i hang out with my dealer friends they always just give me free stuff as long as i hang out with them go to their parties, drive them places, find girl friends to go chill with them....

Most of my dealers were friends before i started buying from them so i usually just have things given to me.... I have never needed to do anything sexual or degrading for drugs before....

Also i started dating a guy and later found he was a heroin dealer that was pretty fcked up cause then i was introduced into that world......., He tried to keep it from me but of course i put two and teo together....-first time around heroin and needles god i wish i had listened to him and left it alone but you know... Shit happens to late now. So anyways i didnt have to do anything for my h or buy it cause my bf always had it...... And then we broke up and i quit.....

My husband for the past 8years makes enough money so i always had money.....

Now im working on staying clean so hopefully i dont ever have to do any desperate shit ever....

Hopefully. I rather become a freggin pimp before i became a prostitute..... Lol hopefully it neer comes to that either ....

I have done some fucked up shit though like have otger girls do things with guys and i benefit from it and i feel absolutely horrible for it. I have always been a dealer or with a dealer so idk my dealers just treated me different than the junkie girls we brought in to do shit for drugs... Fucking disgusting...

Ugh i feel so bad for those things.... I feel guily really.....

Chingy have you ever had a girl do anything for drugs?

yeah that girl i was talkin about has sucked me off for a bag of dope before

years ago we were basically "drug friends with benefits" people thought we were dating and in a way kinda were but it was nothing official and i had other girlfriends and she had boyfriends but we still kinda did our thing too...and she called me up seein if i wanted to smoke and get some drinks ehich we have done countless times before and so i was down and then i went and copped a jab and a half with her and gave her a bag to snort nut i can tell she wanted more and as thye night went on it seemed like she was kinda hinting at it or something like that and i played dumb like what do you mean cause i thought thats what she meant but im no creep and didnt want to freak her out cause we were friend for like 8years and she flat out was like" ive never done this before but we have know each other for a long time and uused to hook up a few times, so im comfortable askin if you would throw me a bag or 2 to go home with and ill give you s blowjob or something " and i was like forreal? and she was like ive been sick for 2days now and my boyfreind wont let me leave the house really cause he wants me to stay clean, so i havent been able to meet up with the dopeman

so i was like you wanna fuck right here? and she was like well i dont know about fucking do you have any condoms? and i didnt and she was like so ill suck you off for 2bags or we can fuck for like 5 snf try not to bust in me thoiugh and i was blown away by it..its not often as a guy your get proposed things like that, especially cauyse ive known her for so long and she used to never be anything like that and i was like alrite if thats what you want to do then im down but i never had to pay for it before from you and she was like yeah you did what all them OCs weed and coke we used to do and i was like ok i never thought about it like that..i didnt fuck her just got some head and then we went and got some drinks and smoked a little more and then after the drinks and her doin a little dope she got horny and wanted to fuck for free( she made it a point to say that i didnt have to give her the bags) and i wasnt down with that anymore so i played with her pussy while she sucked me off again then droipped her off at home

one of the wildest nights and everynow and then she will hit me up and see if i want to go for a "ride" and i did it one other time and then like i said her looks started goin and her shooting up got way worse and that was the end of that

i wanna know how you get other girls to do things that benefit you? whats in it for them and whats in it for you..you wanna send a couple this way i got some extra bags of dope lol

Last edited:
I'm not so naive, nor do I think so highly of myself that I would imagine their hooking up as being impossible, but uh... I just don't think that "it's only a matter of time before she's sucking his dick," and I'm a little offended you would say that.

I mean, neither one of us is so far gone that we'd ever do something so desperate; it's not often we're unable to come up with any money, and whenever we do cop, we cop together. I don't ever do bags without her, and she doesn't ever do bags without me. I know her whereabouts at all times, not because I insist upon it, but because I live with her and whenever she's not home or with me, she's at work. I don't think all this, I know all this as I call her at work, drop in on her when she's at work, and we're just always together and always in touch with one another.

And this girl loves me to death. We've been together for five years, man. She wouldn't two-time me like that, not with our dealer, and not with anyone else either. Anyone who has ever seen the two of us together wouldn't even suggest, imply, or allude to something like that happening as you have, chinky.

I understand where you're coming from as it's so common, and we've known many of our junkie friends to do it, but no... it's not even something that I think about. I don't even sweat it.

What is gabapentin good for? I know it is not an opioid or a benzo. I have a script and I have never taken any although I hear it is good for wd's.

^ I think you just answered your own question. It's good for withdrawals since it calms your nerves and helps with sleep.

I'm taking a legitimate break from dope. I got a new job and can't be strung out for it. It's not that I wouldn't be able to perform well, it's that I don't want my first paycheck to goto drugs. Of course I had 3 people hit me up asking if I needed anything today, but I turned them all down. My mind is set on not taking any opiates for a little while, so it looks like that's what will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.