11th Issue Heroin Discussion v. So I warmed the piss up in my mouth

Would you rather be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats why I said it isnt out of the realm of possibility but w/e guess ill never know. he has been trying to act real hard lately. like I went to his place last week and he was like "yo guess whats in this shoebox?" and I was like i dunno drugs or money or shoes lol, and he pulls out a .22 handgun all badass like its a Desert Eagle or something. I was just like dude is that really worth a possible charge (no way does he got a permit) for the amount of protection it will really give you? "yeah whatever man", and I just left

OG, i take it that your "old regular guy" is yours and chinky's connect. right? if so, its time to get a new connect chinky.

it sucks how in chi town the dope is cut to shit with that dreaded Dormin, aka Diphenhydramine. yuck. how do you snorters in chi town do it?
yeah ive givin him a break too, am i gonna finda new connect? no, i will just cut back my use until it gets better..i just called up my buddy who goes and cops in harvey and split a jab with him but his dudes shit wasnt much better..so i had some extra bags and ive just been doing a bag a day to keep the sick off..l plan on getting high on saturday so that will be like a week since i last copped from my main dude, so hopefully it will be better

OG i dont get why you buy so much dope at one time...2 1/2 jabs is like 2weeks of dope normally but if i had it sittin here i would prolly use it in a week and my tolerance would be threw the roof

yea. i didnt plan on mixing the ludes with anything

but after a 4 course tasting menu/wine pairing at one of the top 50 restaurants in america, im in a hotel room for the purpose of a heroin and adderall binge with my new girlfriend/long time best friend.

god damn i love life

yeah ive givin him a break too, am i gonna finda new connect? no, i will just cut back my use until it gets better..i just called up my buddy who goes and cops in harvey and split a jab with him but his dudes shit wasnt much better..so i had some extra bags and ive just been doing a bag a day to keep the sick off..l plan on getting high on saturday so that will be like a week since i last copped from my main dude, so hopefully it will be better

That's basically what I do. Do a bag every few days to keep withdrawals away, and then get high once a week. My guy with the cheap fire is only around on the weekends now, so that's the only time I get high. Then every 2-3 days I sniff a bag to get a little high, and stay well. Then when the time comes to get high, 3 bags has me nice, and 4 bags has me nodding hard.

OG i dont get why you buy so much dope at one time...2 1/2 jabs is like 2weeks of dope normally but if i had it sittin here i would prolly use it in a week and my tolerance would be threw the roof

Yea, OG you should chill a bit. Didn't you just get out of detox like a month ago? Getting high consecutive days really skyrockets tolerance, so I don't do it anymore.

yeah tommy i totally agree..just look at what hes copped in the last 3-4days, and i aske and he only sold a half jab out of it all

picked up a jab and a half last night from my old regular guy and was so dissapointed. Went to my new fire guy (now hes gonna be my main connect from here on out)and copped 2 and a half jabs. Was very pleased. Time to nod all week

1 1/2+ 2 1/2= 4jabs

He waited up, its all good. I'm noddin my face off and I've got 30 left.. Mmmm its great to have fire dope consistantly again. Turns out my main guy I call who sends the runners to meet me doesn't serve anything but dope, however, the runner told me he sells some coke on the side. I might try him out on that coke. But one lesson I learned from an old connect I had is never start calling and ordering from the runners. ALWAYS go through the main guy because once you start using the runners number to meet up, they always try some bullshit like cutting the product or selling you smaller caps because its not going through their boss anymore.

But I'll give the guy a chance on the coke seeing as I can always just order the dope through the main guy and test out this guy's coke on some random day.

I've got the day off tomorrow and I plan on doing absolutely NOTHING. Just gonna go to the bank to deposit my check I got on friday and then sit around and nod out alll day. Got a big pumpkin pie left over from easter today that I'm going to max out on tomorrow while nodding. The future is looking bright people.

4 jabs(48-56bags) + 30 bags=

78-86 bags over since the 7th or 8th with only 6-7bags sold ..so say 70 bags-80 bags this past week

forreal OG you just need to slow down a lttle bit maybe...by no means am i tellin you what to do its just a suggestion, thats alot of dope..makes me think the dudes shit isnt as bad as we think and tolerance might be way up(j/k i i know its been weak)..if you where to take 5-7days off and im not saying completly off although thats prefered..just use a bag a day to keep the sick off and i bet your tolerance would drop by half and wouldnt need to buy all that dope..bingeing lke that will quickly lead to the needle cause snorting a jab a day can get pretty expensive, even if you got the money to spend it will still be expensive..6jabs a week is like 30k a year in dope

a break would be good IMO and of course if you smoke some weed while you stop and the time will go by real quick

somehow i ended up with 3 stamps and 2 20mg adderall today. wtf.

i really reallly need to stop. ugh.

hows my fellow nodders?

edit: down to my last 10m adderall and line of dope. kpins i left at my friend's house. gabapentin script needs to be filled. I have no weed. and 2 cigs left. sad feelings ahead :(

NSFW:
ohman.jpg

kinda depressing. last of everything all lined out. :(

Last edited:
Mann after a week on 4mg bupe my tolerance dropped like CRAZY. I did a single bag of Dr Pepper and 60mg coke and it hit me like a brick wall. The dope gave me hella itchy nose, and a rush, etc... It's the highest I felt in a while..

I had been on a bit of a run before this.. and using 2 or 3 bags of dope with 100mg coke didn't even compare. They aren't kidding when they say moderation is key lol.

^ I was wondering where you had been. Try and do the same thing this week and only get high once.

yo jeebis thats a nice little drug collection ya got going. as for myself, i just copped a .5g AND i have enough $ to cop a gram and some more. so im sittin pretty :)

whats good with all my bl peoples?

What's the word on the methadone clinic? Are they still jerking you around, or did you decide not to go?

Got some niice dope yesterday. Gram and a half. I threw up like 5 times today so far. It sucks cause I'm at a big family poker get together thing. Guess it's a good problem to have right.

do we really need all these differnet dope threads?

i dont think ive ever seen anyone from DC or san diego post here about dope

cities like that should just post here, like when the old threads were around it was just the main cities with heavy scenes like nyc,chicago,detroit,LA/westcoast,nj..everyone else posted in here cause one or 2 posters didnt need ther own thread

Ya you have a point but we have to be fair to everyone. In time the less popular thread will die off. It doesn't take long.

Just chilling tonight. Got some good dope and some "permafrost" bud that's pretty good too. Share you getting into?

Your dude slipping a little? It always seemed like your dude was consistent until recently.

yeah the last 2 weeks it hasnt been all that good and like you said normally they are on point and for the month before that they had pure fire, like some of thebest they ever had

i remember them tellin me they had to use a backup for their raw and i htink the raw they got wasnt that good..so when they broke it down it got cut somemore and it just isnt that good as a fnal product...hopefuly it will be back to normal in a couple days..hat they need to do is throw in extra bags to get rid of this shit, intead of sitting on this shit any longer..i know the phones hasnt been blowin up as normal for them cause ive been geting calls and texts askin if everything is ok and shit lke that..

ive asked them along time ago if they notice more phone calls and customers when the product is good as opposed to when its not so good and he told me ther is a big differance, like when its good he barley has time to stop back at home on those days and chill, its like constantmeeting up with people but when its not so good he stays at home and when someone calls he meets up with them and then just goes back home untl another call cause it would be just a waste of time and gas if he didnt and just drove around til the next call

Tell these dudes next time they get the RAW to bring you or to bring you a tiny piece for them to know how good it is... So they can save themselves all this trouble.... because the last thing you want to do when you a dealer is to have custumers finding a new connect because your stuff isn't all that good...

Heey, what's good? Been picking up a half g to a g every day this past week. Gotta stop. While walking back from 'the van' (needle exchange) met two dudes and after hanging out and hooking em up with a gram from my dude- I got 3 new connects! Was pretty sweet
They're cool dudes, too. Nodded my face off last night. Felt gooooood. ;-)

I'm kinda frustrated with the current dope market, so I really need to take another week off. I've been able to get dope quicker than ever lately, but everybody has the same bags and they are on the small side, and my other connect isn't answering his phone. I've still just been getting 1 or 2 bags at a time to stay right, and then 4 bags once a week to get high, so my tolerance isn't high or anything but I'd be way better off just saving my money for once a week.

I've had the worst luck in the last month. Like a little over a week ago I was calling my connect and he wasn't answering, so I went to a back-up and picked up 4 bags, and sure enough my good connect calls me 5 minutes later saying he's gonna be good in an hour. My back-ups bags were shitty, and I only had enough for another 2 bags after that, so I ended up only getting 2 good bags from the good connect, after doing 4 shitty bags that barely touched me. The two bags had me way nice than the 4 from the other dude, and if I had gotten all of my stuff from the second guy I wouldn't have even been able to finish those bags in one day. It just seems like everytime I am buying more bags so I can actually get high instead of just keep the sick away and get a buzz, I end up copping below average bags.

I am missing those fat Brooklyn bags, but I think my connect had some problems with that source so he can't see him anymore. The bags around now are from the city too obviously, but a different borough & connect. I'm sure that it's not that different, I'm just doing too little to get high, and every little bit counts. I did get some fire once this week, but of course it was a day I got 1 bag. Figures....

It's just the way it goes sometimes. Dope down here got weak first couple months of the year, so I did some work an got a new phone connect. Everything has been smooth with dude so far. Better prices and better dope.

On that boy and that girl at the same damn time.

Status
Not open for further replies.