💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
delete spree... always gotta be a manic moment
just leave em be and own it
theres more in the new newdie thread that the old one.
wanna see some dick?
i mean thats really all i got to offer....

Your posts should all have a delete button on them.
oh that sounds SO TERRIBLE if you take it the wrong way

and I was so delusional from THE COVID FEVER I would have read that and been like "...xorky hates me???..." and probably cried myself to sleep

which would have been comforting as it was super scary to keep falling unconscious against my will/without being HIGH AS FUCK where it's more OK

I am so intensely depressed today. I have always suffered from depression since the meth fucked up my brain, but today is so bad. My mind keeps going to such sad places. Like if I lost my little boy to this god forsaken pandemic. Or if he lost me. "Look mommy, there is the moon! I found the moon!" Or his sleepy little "mornin" or the way he takes my hand in his little hand and walks me across the house. I'm going through some shit.

delete spree... always gotta be a manic moment
just leave em be and own it
theres more in the new newdie thread that the old one.
wanna see some dick?
i mean thats really all i got to offer....

Haha that actually cracked me up. I'm not really having a manic moment, just haven't been here for ages and realising all the regretful dumb shit and tittie photos I posted and I definitely can't find any delete button. Fuck.

Haha that actually cracked me up. I'm not really having a manic moment, just haven't been here for ages and realising all the regretful dumb shit and tittie photos I posted and I definitely can't find any delete button. Fuck.
Just edit and delete the message

Omg I found it hahahaha yes I am a dumbarse ok, it was hiding under the report button, why couldn't someone just tell me that :p

I am so intensely depressed today. I have always suffered from depression since the meth fucked up my brain, but today is so bad. My mind keeps going to such sad places. Like if I lost my little boy to this god forsaken pandemic. Or if he lost me. "Look mommy, there is the moon! I found the moon!" Or his sleepy little "mornin" or the way he takes my hand in his little hand and walks me across the house. I'm going through some shit.
i fix u

Status
Not open for further replies.